Eating out!

slimming deb

Hello, I been invited to a vday meal to the harvester with my boyfriend and his cousin and his girlfriend . Problem is in on week one and 14th feb will be my week two and I was wondering if anyone knew what was best to eat that not going cause damage to weight loss there? Any ideas? X

Order grilled chicken and have it with some salad from the salad bar. They do put seasoning on the chicken though so ask for without x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Order grilled chicken and have it with some salad from the salad bar. They do put seasoning on the chicken though so ask for without x

Thanks Iwillbeayummymummy I was thinking that was the best route but will they cook just a chicken breast? Hope so x

I used to work at the Harvester and we used to get orders of just chicken :) x

Flame-grilled chicken cos there's nothing on it xxxx

They sometimes do green beans so I would just try and make your own meal! Theres loads of crispy lettuce at the salad bar too!

Yep I agree with the others....I'd just add that it might be best to stick to a small green salad...nothing red. Enjoy and have fun x

I'm going to a party on Saturday kicking off with a Mexican meal. I am a vegetarian. Am terrified that I will end up only a high carb option. Any ideas would be welcome!

I'm going to a party on Saturday kicking off with a Mexican meal. I am a vegetarian. Am terrified that I will end up only a high carb option. Any ideas would be welcome!

Make sure you have a packet/soup/bar whatever before you go and drink lots of water so you wont be starving and tempted to go the naughty route. There may be some chicken as well as beef for the Mexican so nibble on the chicekn but head for the green salad. Tough I know but have a good time anyway x

Back