Eating Times??

I've never had dinner before 1930 and snack in the evenings I've never found it to affect my losses. I couldn't have my evening meal at 1700

And i love medical science, doing a medically related degree in september and cant actually wait! im so excited! and thus read around it alot!

i have dinner around 6-7:30.... not really early but not late either.

Interesting:
The Internet Makes it Easy to Prove Either Side.

Just as a reminder, if you search online for “eating late at night”, you’ll get two BBC articles on the first page of results. One is called Eating at night myth exploded, and the other is called Eating late at night adds weight‘. Both report scientific studies in a way that’s accessible to the general public. One is right, one is wrong; or wait — both are wrong. Or maybe both are right.

i would argue that there is a significance to when you eat. the later you eat the slower your metabolism is as you're getting ready for sleep and though this wont make you gain weight, it may make the scales in the morning look heavier than they should be due to un digested food

spot on definitely agree! ... due to my shifts on a mon / wed i dont get home till 9pm and so i eat between then and 9.30 ... other nights i eat between 6.30 and 7.30 and i find that when i eat earlier i feel a whole lot better of a morning, and also during the night! (as when i eat later the food lies on my tum all night making me restless) Also, i'm constantly weighing lol i only take my Monday official WI as my proper weight, and i know your weight differs by 2lbs etc but i still do it to keep my motivated! and i find when i eat later of a morning i weigh more! ... I'm just thankful my WI date isn't a tue or thurs when i've eaten later lol :D may just be certain people, but i definitely feel i should eat before 8 at the latest

I started off trying to eat early and then go to bed earlier but i was starving come 9pm! So now i just eat about 6-7pm and i can manage to stay satisfied until bed usually :D

Back