Eating to much?????????

paulsrich

Hiya all,

This is my 2nd day on SW and really liking it. I just keep eating at the moment but its the right food.... i hope. I am going to make a list off food eaten yesterday and today below. Please feel free to comment. As i eating to much?

Weds - GREEN - punnet grapes, punnet cherry toms, 2 mandarins, 2 bananas, 2 apples, SW chips with 2 fried eggs cooked in fry light and baked beans. I think thats about it.....is that to much? I made a SW quiche last night and also the Potato and Brocolli bake out this months SW mag. Looking forward to that. :)

Thurs - GREEN - half punnet grapes, banana, apple, try off blackcurrents, just starting on my Quiche salad with no dressing then a muller light. Thats all so far.

What do you all think?

Cheers

Paul

Hey Paul

I just replied to this post in the food diary section. Here's what I put:

Alright Paul

Yep, that all looks good to me - definitely not too much. And lots of free food and fruit which is good.

The only thing I'd mention is Healthy Extras. Are you eating these? You should be having 1-2 servings of HEXA per day (calcium: 250ml semi-skimmed milk, small amount 28g of cheese etc) and 2 servings of HEXB per day (fibre: 2 small slices of brown bread, small amount of meat, Hi-Fi bar etc).

If you've got the books, you'll see them all listed just after the free foods. I guess also, I'd be worried if you were having no syns at all. You don't need to have the full 15 a day and it's okay to have a few 'good' days and then have a 'bad' day. I have about 3-4 syns a day and then have a big night out and use up a lot of syns in one night. I still loose.

If you don't have any syns at all, you'll loose weight (and quicker than most probably) but you'll face the risk of falling off the wagon and don't particularly educate your mind or body that bad foods are okay... when limited properly. You also run the risk of not stimulating your metabolism to speed up and get rid of the crap food. If you want something healthy to use as syns rather than crisps, beer and chocolate: try putting some honey in some natural yoghurt (1 syn per tsp) or using olive oil to fry in rather than fry light (6 syns per tbsp).

Don't worry about eating too much food. As long as the foods are free, you'll be okay and should loose weight. Most people argue that you *need* to eat lots and lots of free foods in order to loose weight. I'm not sure about that - but I know I once (not long after starting the diet) ate so much pasta, spaghetti and potatoes one week that I thought it was impossible to loose - and I lost 3lb that week!

Free food is free. Eat it if you're hungry and don't worry. Before, you were probably snacking on crisps and fast food... now you're snacking on eggs, potatoes, fruit and beans. It's all good.

Keep eating what you're eating and you'll experience a great loss. But make sure it's sustainable too - there's no point depriving yourself for long periods of time just so you loose weight... and then putting it all back on again. If you've not got the books or need any info, let us know and I'm sure someone will get back to you.

Cheers
Ste

looks pretty dam good here..only thing i would say is wot about your a sections and your healthy b??dont deprive yourself of anything that your meant to have..stay in touch x

Back