Eating too little fat

Kay C

I am struggling to eat up to 40 gms of fat a day, most of my meals are coming out under 10 gms per meal, and even when I add my milk allowance, I am still under the 40 gms, is that ok, if not, can someone give me a few tips on how to (healthily) use up the remaining grams of fat, thanks

heya, i usually take in around 20-30g of fat, and i have still taken the tabs and managed to loose the weight (i am abit stuck at the minute but thats another story!!)

i thnik you will be fine with that, but a few people include peanut butter, as its quite low cal but higher fat, i think? i don't like it! but im sure someone can help you out with that ! :)

your on the right track :) x

I wouldn't worry too much hun, i don't hit my fat targets, you're getting enough for the tablets to work. If you wanted to eat a bit more to bump it thats fine too :)

Do you watch your calories though, make sure you have plenty of clories without going over the limit :D

i rarely have the full amount, so i wouldnt worry too much, but maybe try and find things to add to it (like a ww pudding or something throughout the day) if you are really worried about it

Hi, yes, keeping an eye on the calories as well, to be honest I am not feeling hungry even though I am eating under what we are allowed, think its because I am filling myself up on salad and veg, I was scared to weigh myself on Monday when I went to the doctors, so just stood on the scales and told my GP to not tell me, kind of regretting that now though as I wont be able to tell if I have lost anything! Oh well, I am more interested in clothes size than actual weight, so if I notice my clothes feeling looser then I guess I am going in the right direction, think I will grit my teeth and get on the scales next Monday though, just so I can keep on track

Get your weight Kay - its a nice boost to no that you have lost weight - I went out smiling to myself content with my 7lbs lost in 1 week - plus it keeps yer morale up to if you have a off time you can think back and say well least last week i lost so this week will be better

Ken

Hi, yes, keeping an eye on the calories as well, to be honest I am not feeling hungry even though I am eating under what we are allowed, think its because I am filling myself up on salad and veg, I was scared to weigh myself on Monday when I went to the doctors, so just stood on the scales and told my GP to not tell me, kind of regretting that now though as I wont be able to tell if I have lost anything! Oh well, I am more interested in clothes size than actual weight, so if I notice my clothes feeling looser then I guess I am going in the right direction, think I will grit my teeth and get on the scales next Monday though, just so I can keep on track

I'd have a little look at your weight hun, it can really give you a boost to see it go down. I lost just over 10lbs in my first on Xenical, and i was just what i needed :D

Have you took any measurements of your waist, hips, arms etc?
It's also great to see that come down too.

You are both right, now that I have "been good" I will brave the scales next Monday, my bathroom scales are a bit hit and miss, so I think I will use the electronic scales that they have in Boots and use the same ones every week rather than weigh myself on different ones. Not taken any measurements as yet, but will do.

Back