Eating when hungry

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Hi all!!!!!

Im on a green day today, and (as it's nearly star week) im peckish. But then it got me thinking, do you think ive eaten tooo much today?

Breakfast - 4 Quorn sausages and 1 sachet of oat so simple porridge.

Lunch - 2 alpen bars, 2 apples, 1 small sushi packet and a pouch of uncle bens rice.

Dinner - Boiled rice and 1/2 can of stagg chilli with added mushrooms, onions and mushrooms.

I will also probably have a small 90 calorie time out tonight too.

Now, honestly, do you think it's too much? I think it is but i'm constantly hungry today!

Thanks xx

i dont think its too much! i have my food diary on here if you want to peek and see that i eat similar amounts all the time!!!
and if im on a ravenous day its worse,lol!
relax thats the beauty of sw you can fulfill your hunger.

no i think thats fine ... if your hungry eat :)

although try and have a drink of water because sometimes we can get it mixed up and not actually be hungry infact we are just a bit thirsty ... well thats what my consultant says.

i think i eat alot but if i didnt i would be binging on bad stuff

Looks fine to me. Somedays I have hungry days where I just eat tonnes and tonnes, but then other days I'm not hungry at all. I think you're right to fill up if you're hungry- then the bad stuff won't call to you so much! :)

This post made me think. sometimes i am not hungry at all until around 11am. Now should i eat something in the morning, because "breakfast is very important" never mind that i am not remotely hungry, or should i wait until i feel hungry. (not starving, just peckish).

i have had 2 boiled eggs for breakfast today at around 7.30.
around 8.30 i had two small bananas.
i had a pink n white at 12.
i had a bowl of homemade veg soup at 1.30 and a tiny tangerine. and i feel full.

This post made me think. sometimes i am not hungry at all until around 11am. Now should i eat something in the morning, because "breakfast is very important" never mind that i am not remotely hungry, or should i wait until i feel hungry. (not starving, just peckish).

i have had 2 boiled eggs for breakfast today at around 7.30.
around 8.30 i had two small bananas.
i had a pink n white at 12.
i had a bowl of homemade veg soup at 1.30 and a tiny tangerine. and i feel full.

see, now that would be a snack to me!! x

I don't think you've eaten too much. I'm often surprised how much I eat. Today it was two choc weetabix with raspberries & natural yoghurt, these were so yummy.

I've had two apples & 1 satsuma for snacks, another satsuma left for later. Lunch was rice salad followed by mullerlight yoghurt.

Tea will be leftovers & something will be made using, rice, carrots & swede, parsnips & cabbage.

I've still got an hexb which will be toast or alpen light.;)

i have ate heaps today so far ...i jus feel so hungry today.

ive had

grilled mushrooms, half tin of beans and a piece of dry wholemeal nimble
i had coffee and a piece of scan bran

i had a jar of pickled cockles and a fruit salad ( pineapple kiwi and melon )

then i had a mug shot with added veg ( carrots broccoli )

im trying to eat my speed and super speed foods loads

and after eating that im actually feeling hungry :S i dunno whats wrong with me today lol

What on earth is a pink and white!?

Those wafer biscuit things with pink and white marshmallow inside, a bit of a 'marmite' - I don't like them!

Ok now I hate to steel the limelight but I'm now worrying I'm not eating enough;
I've had
Breakfast; fat free yog, with banana, half punnet strawberries,
Mid morning snack; some melon
Lunch; homemade carrot and corriander soup and roll (hex)
Dinner; small jacket potato, salad cheese (hex)
Eve snack 2 alpen lights (hex)
Hot choc (2 syns) flora light on potato 3 (syns) milk for tea 2 (syns)!
Is that enough then I'm gonna worry untill weigh in Tom now!

I'm also a bit worried i'm not eating enough (i'm doing EE)

7.15 Banana with a muller light

12.15 - 2 eggs and salad

3.30 Banana

6.30 Pork chop with 3 new potatoes, brocalli, carrots, brussels and sweetcorn with a drop of gravy (3 syns)

Later i'll have something else but not sure what:confused:

Ok now I hate to steel the limelight but I'm now worrying I'm not eating enough;
I've had
Breakfast; fat free yog, with banana, half punnet strawberries,
Mid morning snack; some melon
Lunch; homemade carrot and corriander soup and roll (hex)
Dinner; small jacket potato, salad cheese (hex)
Eve snack 2 alpen lights (hex)
Hot choc (2 syns) flora light on potato 3 (syns) milk for tea 2 (syns)!
Is that enough then I'm gonna worry untill weigh in Tom now!

The thing that strikes me about that list is that there is hardly any protein at all.

That's not too much. It's my TOTM too and I've been hungry this week. For the last 2 or 3 nights I've had 3 teas, as well as brelakfast and lunch lol

Good :) Today I had 2weetabix with ss milk and a banana.
Bowl of homemade veg soup
bowl of egg fried rice
Portion of veggie pasta
Another portion of veggie pasta with cheesy topping
And 2 eggs, chips and beans :D

I'm also a bit worried i'm not eating enough (i'm doing EE)

7.15 Banana with a muller light

12.15 - 2 eggs and salad

3.30 Banana

6.30 Pork chop with 3 new potatoes, brocalli, carrots, brussels and sweetcorn with a drop of gravy (3 syns)

Later i'll have something else but not sure what:confused:

I'm doing EE too, and that list would just about see me through to lunchtime!!

Back