Eating when hungry

I had a day like this yesterday just felt hungry no matter what I was eating. That's the beauty of sw you can eat until your full and not feel guilty :)

Just thought this would make you feel better. I've had 2 weetabix with ss milk, 2 boiled eggs and a mullerlight for breakfast.
Now I'm having a can of chickpea dahl and rice. and it's only 10.15am.
I ate like this on my first week and lost 7lb. Then my appetite went and I've had small losses since but this week i'm starving!

If you are actually physically hungry then you should eat, when i want to eat I try to think about if im actually hungry and ususaly im not i just want it. Mostly when i actually am hungry i just get discomfort in my stomach that creeps up on me and then i know i need to eat something.
If your body wants it (and your eating filling food anyway so not just eating empty calories) then you should give it what it needs. :)

This post makes me feel sooo much better, as i'm quite new to this and slightly paranoid i'm eating waaaay too much. So far today have had:

breakfast - 'fried' egg, followed by grapefruit

strawberrys, blackberrys
2 tuna sweetcorn fritters

lunch - large bowl of broccoli and cauliflower cheese soup

1/2 a melon
more strawberrys
3 small falafels

dinner - bowl of carrot and coriander soup, followed by another 2 tuna sweetcorn fritters, can of baked beans, and 2 'fried' eggs

all free food so far - as everything homemade -(and some hex), but surely i can't lose weight eating it all :confused:

about to have a couple of alpen light with a mullerlight - and might have a snack later this eve, as still got all my syns left

now feeling very greedy....

I've had a really hungry day today and I think the best thing is to have whatever you feel you need (within syns). If this keeps you away from a syn-full binge then why not! Free food here I come !!!!!!!!!

When its cold and you feel hungry - try a hot drink first before you fill your mouth with bread or pastry

Back