Eating with CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louisa26, 15 August 2006 Social URL.

1. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

i have seen some of you mention muffins etc is that on the SS one or another one

i dont really know the differences yet as i havent got my first meeting until fri

thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

Hi Louisa

The only muffin I have heard of (apart from the mule of course) is the CD one where you microwave a shake pack after being made up in to a thick paste.

I used to have them and they made a welcome change

4. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Muffins are just one of the things you can make with your packs. There should be a recipe thread flying around somewhere. I'll try to look for it for you.

Btw.. welcome to minimins :)

5. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

The Muffin

Shamelessly stolen from Mike's Blog, but credited to Gayle (Diva)

Ingredients :

1 VLCD Shake Pack

2 Splenda Tablets

Utensils :

Mixing Bowl

Spoon

Microwaveable Ramekin Dish

Method :

1. Assemble the ingredients.

2. Crush the sweeteners in a bowl using the back of a spoon.

3. Empty the pack of shake mix into the bowl and stir until the crushed sweetener and the shake mix are mixed together.

4. Gayle is not sure of the amount of water so recommends opening up the tap to more than a trickle but less than a full flow.

5. Add a little water at a time and stir, the same as if you were making pastry or bread.

6. Keep mixing until the mixtures appears very smooth but not runny.

7. You should be able to make peeks in the mixture but not so thick that the spoon stands up in it.

8. Get the ramekin dish.

9. Spoon the mixture into the disk smoothing out the top because it will cook in the exact shape that you put it in the dish.

10. Put in the microwave for approximately 100 seconds in a 900 watt microwave but adjust for your own machine.

11. Turn over onto the serving plate.

12. Lift up the ramekin and you have a delicious (ish!) muffin.

If you wish you can drizzle a little chocolate or vanilla sauce of the top which is made me mixing a teaspoon of shake with a teaspon of hot water and mixing to a runny paste.

Please note this recipe were kindly supplied by Gayle Edwards (Diva05) from the Discovery Health & Leisure Forums and I thank her for them :)

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    But don't cook or freeze more than one pack a day :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.