Ebay

would you buy slim fast products from ebay? There's someone selling 12 meal bars for £3.50 and I don't know whether to trust it from ebay? They are a top seller with 99.8% good feedback.

Id never buy anything like that on ebay you have no way of knowing its the geniune product youre getting or that it hasnt been tampered with

I've just read his feedback and he's really rude to people who leave negative feedback so I think I'll avoid it lol. Where's the cheapest place for the meal bars/snacks?

I have looked at some on eBay I'm sure it would be fine I may buy some at some point love x

you have to be careful sometimes i'd only buy food items with 100% against a persons name tbh i've brought little love hearts before and stuff like that (the sweets :p ) and its been fine, so the bars would be too but from a different buyer etc, i think superdrug have 2 for 3 on the bars atm though hun if you rather buy from a shop :)

i bought some and they are fine.. they might have just been liquidation stock and they've bought them in bulk x

Back