Total Solution ECombat's Exante Diary 2013

ECombat

This is my first time to try a food replacement diet. Most of my co-workers has been on Cambridge Diet and seen good results, but Cambridge is too expensive for me! So while researching on other diets in the market, I stumbled the Exante Diet... Fairly the same concept and cheaper.

I'm a mum of two, one is 8 years old and the other one is 6 months old. I'm very keen to lose all my baby weight before I get married in May 2014.

I've already brought my wedding dress which is a dress size smaller that what I am now, so I need to lose a little bit of weight. I've ordered a 4 week mixed bumper back which is on offer at the time. It arrived the very next day!

I'm 4 ft 8 inches -
7 st 4 lbs or
46.3 kgs
Waist - 32 inches
Hips - 35 inches
Chest - 33 inches
Arms - 10 inches
Thigh - 19 inches

First week comm - 01/07/13

I was determined to follow TS but struggled with food as I Love my food and carbohydrates (rice, bread, pasta, cakes, ice cream etc.) I also need to prepare food for my daughter and partner. It's hard to control myself.

In the end, I've changed to WS. I will have my shakes for breakfast and lunch and have high protein dinner.

Come second day on WS, I was feeling light headed and very weak, but I'm determined to achieve my goal of dropping one dress size.

Second week - 08/07/17

Feeling positive today and determined to do TS this week with lots of water to see if I'm going to lose any weight.

Day1 on TS
Breakfast - strawberry shake
Lunch - tomato & basil soup

Second week on the Exante diet:

Feeling very motivated today as I have been to the gym and do my body combat class. I feel great. Looking forward to weighing on Sunday!

Just weighed myself this morning and I've lost 4 Lbs since I started the diet two weeks ago!! Woohoo!! Very pleased with myself and this gives me the motivation to continue on what I'm doing now! I need to fit that wedding dress in May 2014.

Breakfast - strawberry shake with lots of crushed ice!

4lb loss..that's fantastic...come on another 2lb off this week!

Well done, especially since you have so little to lose! It's a lot easier to get those big numbers when there is a lot to get rid of!

3rd week on Exante and not doing really good!! I must have drank something that threw me out of ketosis! I'm not sure which one it is though? Is it tea, coffee or somebody might have offered me a drink with citric acid on it and I'm starving...

We've been out to a family meal again to Farmer Johns and ordered barbecue ribs and chicken (with coleslaw and corn on the cob), this is alright isn't it?

Another birthday party this weekend coming and it's a nightmare with food!! It's a temptation and I just want to be able to concentrate on my shakes!!!

Hopefully next week is a lot better!

Back