EE 1/3 rule

hi

i was wondering, how many of you stick to the 1/3 superfree foods.

if you dont, do you think it makes a difference with your weight loss.

thanks

I do my very best, as I like to follow the plan 100% and including 1/3 superfree is part of the plan on EE :)

The only time I don't is if I'm having chilli & rice or spag bol, but I do include quite a bit in the sauces. Having a salad or veg with those meals is against my nature! Instead, I have a smallish portion and have fruit after :D

I don't know about affecting my losses, as I've always done it, but then, I have lost every week for 14 weeks....

I've always done it too and I lose every week. I think its very important to adhere to the 1/3 rule because its so healthy and great for your digestion, skin, hair etc.

Pretty much always for me. And often more than 1/3! It's the food that fills you up, as well as being good for skin, hair, digestion etc as said before. So if you have loads of the superfree, you're less likely to eat as much of the 'free' foods and syns!

I try to in every meal - there are only a couple where I don't - eg. breakfast if I'm on the run and don't have time. But I try to make up for that by snacking on superfree foods in the day.

Plus I find that I don't eat quite so much free food if I'm filling up on superfree!

Back