EE 1/3 rule

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrswilko2b, 2 February 2010 Social URL.

1. mrswilko2b

mrswilko2b Member

hi

i was wondering, how many of you stick to the 1/3 superfree foods.

if you dont, do you think it makes a difference with your weight loss.

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do my very best, as I like to follow the plan 100% and including 1/3 superfree is part of the plan on EE :)

The only time I don't is if I'm having chilli & rice or spag bol, but I do include quite a bit in the sauces. Having a salad or veg with those meals is against my nature! Instead, I have a smallish portion and have fruit after :D

I don't know about affecting my losses, as I've always done it, but then, I have lost every week for 14 weeks....

4. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I've always done it too and I lose every week. I think its very important to adhere to the 1/3 rule because its so healthy and great for your digestion, skin, hair etc.

5. Foxy1509

Foxy1509 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    Pretty much always for me. And often more than 1/3! It's the food that fills you up, as well as being good for skin, hair, digestion etc as said before. So if you have loads of the superfree, you're less likely to eat as much of the 'free' foods and syns!

6. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I try to in every meal - there are only a couple where I don't - eg. breakfast if I'm on the run and don't have time. But I try to make up for that by snacking on superfree foods in the day.

Plus I find that I don't eat quite so much free food if I'm filling up on superfree!

7. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I don't have a superfree breakfast but I snack on plenty of fruit and my meals are at least 1/3 superfree, sometimes more.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.