EE and HEXB

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im just writing my food diary and iv realised iv not had my HEXB is that a problem? should i have something now?

I quite often forget my hexb, I have spoken to my consultant about it and she said providing I get in all my superfree food and have had plenty of fibre, eg baked beans on that day, occasionally missing out is okay. If you are not hungry it would be eating for the sake of it.

Im not hungry at all so i dont really want to eat anything. Think i'll just leave it. Thanks for the help

HEb are exactly that healthy extras which mean its not the end of the world if you miss them out as they are optional, obviously having them is better for you but once in a while wont hurt :)

Good Luck xxx

thanks for the question and answers there guys!!!
im only about to go for my 4th weigh in today and its something i've always wondered.

HEB are the fibre bit aren't they? So I agree that as long as there is anough fibre in other parts (beans etc) then occasionally it shouldn't be a problem.

I could never manage to not have my HEB!!! I think that's why EE looks so daunting atm for me ;)

I only ever did red days so i had porridge for breakfast then ryvits for lunch so when i tried EE i didn't know what to do!! i now had a lovely big fruit salad and mullerlight for breakfast and i really enjoy it. I just hope i get a good weight loss this week and it proves EE works!!

Back