EE breakfast ideas not using HEXs?

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Hi guys, do you have any suggestions of what to have for breakfast that doesn't use my HEXs and not a cooked breakfast (eggs, bacon etc)?

do you mind synning? if not get on e bowl and mix together 28g cheerois melon banana free muller or buy the plain couscous make up and mix with muller for instant free porriage:D

erm...
grapefruit with sweetner
fruit and yoghurt
syn free pancakes with lemon and sweetner or nutella
thats about all i can think of!!
its a pretty hard one!!! lol

I know its hard lol. I'm liking the sound of couscous porridge though! Yum! I made a soup for lunch tomorrow and I can't have soup without some bread which leaves breakfast open and I don't really want to have a big cooked brekkie. Maybe I'll just have some fruit and yogurt. Or porridge and syn it... Thanks guys!

when i have soup i normally dip some ryvita crakerbread in them - they are 1/2 syn each i think (could be wrong) but they curb my bread craving and free up a hex...
just a thought! x

I chop a banana, an apple and throw some berries into a bowl and then dump a heap of total 0% yogurt on top, I have this nearly every day.

stuffed mushrooms, stuff a large mushroom with laughing cow lights and diced ham and put in the oven for 10 mins

Hi,
I often have 14g of cereal and syn it. I've found puffed wheat, rice krispies, and bran flakes are great and you get quite alot for 14g (approx 2.5 syns) Sometimes i'll have them with milk or a shape yogurt - mmm.
This leaves me 2 HE B's for the rest of the day.
Or you could try the WW brown bread. It's only 2 syns per slice or 3 slices for a HE B.
What about polenta porridge? That would be free on a green or EE day.
Or a smoothie? Empty a muller (my favourites are cherry or blueberry) into a tall glass add a dash of milk - from your allowance, and stir. A syn free smoothie - they taste great in the summer.
You could make up some SW quich and have a few slices of that for breakfast.
HTH

Hi,
I often have 14g of cereal and syn it. I've found puffed wheat, rice krispies, and bran flakes are great and you get quite alot for 14g (approx 2.5 syns) Sometimes i'll have them with milk or a shape yogurt - mmm.
This leaves me 2 HE B's for the rest of the day.
Or you could try the WW brown bread. It's only 2 syns per slice or 3 slices for a HE B.
What about polenta porridge? That would be free on a green or EE day.
Or a smoothie? Empty a muller (my favourites are cherry or blueberry) into a tall glass add a dash of milk - from your allowance, and stir. A syn free smoothie - they taste great in the summer.
You could make up some SW quich and have a few slices of that for breakfast.
HTH

Do we get 2 HEBs on EE?

Back