EE every day?

FreeBee

Hi I'm new to SW. Was thinking I'd do Extra Easy all the time as it suits me. I noticed a lot of you saying you're having a green day/red day etc. Is it better to mix it up? Thanks.

I'm doing EE aswell and I think I will stick with it until my weight loss slows down or stops then try the Green/Red days to see if that picks it up.

Hi :)

I've been doing SW for about eight weeks, and apart from a couple of days recently, I have pretty much stuck to EE. I've consistently lost, not loads compared to some people, but 1 - 2 lb a week, which I'm happy with. I do prefer EE in general, and have only really mixed it up recently after a weekend off plan and a gain.

Good luck

I did almost all of my weightloss by EE. It works, there is no real need to swap plans. :)

EE is working for me - I've not had any red or green days since I started in March. My view is if it works then I don't need to change at the moment

I've lost 22lbs in 9 weeks and have done EE the whole way through.
There is a lady in our group who has done EE ever since it came out as a plan and has always lost.

I think you should do it as long as you enjoy it and it works for you. If your losses stagnate, just do another plan to kick start it again.

Most of my group does EE and looses. I don't as I hardly eat meat so most the time I like to have the extra Hex's.

Back