• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

EE every day?

I'm doing EE aswell and I think I will stick with it until my weight loss slows down or stops then try the Green/Red days to see if that picks it up.

Charmel

Hi :)

I've been doing SW for about eight weeks, and apart from a couple of days recently, I have pretty much stuck to EE. I've consistently lost, not loads compared to some people, but 1 - 2 lb a week, which I'm happy with. I do prefer EE in general, and have only really mixed it up recently after a weekend off plan and a gain.

Good luck

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
I did almost all of my weightloss by EE. It works, there is no real need to swap plans. :)

S: 16st3lb C: 10st0lb G: 9st1lb Loss: 6st3lb(38.33%)
EE is working for me - I've not had any red or green days since I started in March. My view is if it works then I don't need to change at the moment

NiaX

Silver Member
I've lost 22lbs in 9 weeks and have done EE the whole way through.
There is a lady in our group who has done EE ever since it came out as a plan and has always lost.

I think you should do it as long as you enjoy it and it works for you. If your losses stagnate, just do another plan to kick start it again.

S: 18st4lb C: 15st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2st8lb(14.06%)
Most of my group does EE and looses. I don't as I hardly eat meat so most the time I like to have the extra Hex's.