EE for vegetarians

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I thought I'd post this as one of the girls in my class is a veggie, and had been following the green plan(thinking that she couldn't do EE) and really struggling. Anyway last week the ? district manager was in class and they had a long talk, the upshot being that she tried EE and lost 2 1/2 lbs which as she's not far from goal was a real big loss for her. She said that it was the superfree veg that seemsd to have made the difference, and that she'd just used her syns for the lost healthy extras.

I think having a good variety of foods, rather than sticking to the same all the time, always has a good effect on weight loss.

Denise

I think having the third superfree can make a big difference if it's not something you usually do. I do green (being veggie), but still try to do the third as it's basically a good idea and brings in a level of portion control which I am otherwise really bad at!

Nearly all my food is super free(i do green only) but always had a love for fruits and veggies just needed a kick up the bum to eat them more. If you eat nothing but pasta and potatoes all the time its not going to shift quickly. I;ve lost 8,5lb in 2 weeks on green, so its working for me lol

Yes I can see how for people who do not routinely include a large percentage of superfree in their diet, the structure of EE would be useful.

But I like the others who have posted here do this is a matter of course so EE has not benefits to offer.

Back