EE for vegetarians

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by judimac, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I thought I'd post this as one of the girls in my class is a veggie, and had been following the green plan(thinking that she couldn't do EE) and really struggling. Anyway last week the ? district manager was in class and they had a long talk, the upshot being that she tried EE and lost 2 1/2 lbs which as she's not far from goal was a real big loss for her. She said that it was the superfree veg that seemsd to have made the difference, and that she'd just used her syns for the lost healthy extras.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think having a good variety of foods, rather than sticking to the same all the time, always has a good effect on weight loss.

Denise

4. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    I think having the third superfree can make a big difference if it's not something you usually do. I do green (being veggie), but still try to do the third as it's basically a good idea and brings in a level of portion control which I am otherwise really bad at!

5. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Nearly all my food is super free(i do green only) but always had a love for fruits and veggies just needed a kick up the bum to eat them more. If you eat nothing but pasta and potatoes all the time its not going to shift quickly. I;ve lost 8,5lb in 2 weeks on green, so its working for me lol

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I can see how for people who do not routinely include a large percentage of superfree in their diet, the structure of EE would be useful.

But I like the others who have posted here do this is a matter of course so EE has not benefits to offer.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.