EE - HOT SEXY WEDDING BODY

Just read reviews on amazon! Looks really tough! The workouts in the last 30 days r like an hour long! Not sure it's something I could do, shred was hard enough!

I think p80x is the equipment one! That looks crazy too! I wanna challenge myself! Ripped in 50 was tough! But I wanna get a really strong back and arms!

sarah88 said:
Just read reviews on amazon! Looks really tough! The workouts in the last 30 days r like an hour long! Not sure it's something I could do, shred was hard enough!

Well I might have a look later! But it's free if I wanna try it anyway as he lent me the discs! I could manage 1 hour but not 7 days a week! I like at least 1 day with no exercise. Like today :)

Purpled said:
Well I might have a look later! But it's free if I wanna try it anyway as he lent me the discs! I could manage 1 hour but not 7 days a week! I like at least 1 day with no exercise. Like today :)

Be good to see what you think of it,it's good to have rest days so enjoy it :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Be good to see what you think of it,it's good to have rest days so enjoy it :0)

I'm going to see a wedding venue to tonight! It looks amazing, lovely old fashioned building with loads traditional features and massive gardens with fountains etc! Perfect location! Going to see 5 other places at weekend! Then we will decide as hopefully book for next year!

Purpled said:
I'm going to see a wedding venue to tonight! It looks amazing, lovely old fashioned building with loads traditional features and massive gardens with fountains etc! Perfect location! Going to see 5 other places at weekend! Then we will decide as hopefully book for next year!

The place sounds beautiful :0) hope it doesn't get difficult to pick your favourite place,next year huh? That's great,saves a very long engagement ;0)

The hockey sounds like a fab idea. Much better to make exercise something social and enjoyable if you can. And very flattering to be asked to join the running team I suspect, even if you don't fancy it at the minute.

I get the food doctor pittas. They are lovely. I count them as free on SF, its pretty much the only tweak I make as I think there are SO much nicer and more satisfying than the WW pittas.

I have seen the insanity workout before and always been kind of intrigued. It does look kinda crazy but that sort of appeals! I doubt I am fit enough for it yet though, I might be ok with the cardio stuff but I still suck at press up type things and core exercises - I am not sure I have a single stomach muscle! Will be interested to see how you find it though.

Let us no how u get on with it!

Wedding building was beautiful! Absolutely stunning! If we choose to book then we know our date eeek! Going to see some more at weekend!

Dinner at pub was very very healthy! I've had a good food day!

I ordered off the menu. I got chicken breast with seasonal veg and new potatoes and gravy on the side!

Well done on ur dinner! Do u think that will b the venue??

I'd quite happily book it now. But my OH is making me look at the others first lol!

Purpled said:
I'd quite happily book it now. But my OH is making me look at the others first lol!

Well u never no there nay b a nicer one! U could always book then cancel if u find a better one, least u know u got it for when u need it!

Purpled said:
Wedding building was beautiful! Absolutely stunning! If we choose to book then we know our date eeek! Going to see some more at weekend!

Dinner at pub was very very healthy! I've had a good food day!

I ordered off the menu. I got chicken breast with seasonal veg and new potatoes and gravy on the side!

Wedding venue sounds lovely,wonder how the other places will compare to it.Dinner was indeed very healthy,all in all a good day :0)

Yeh best to see them all before deciding but it's great that you love one already :) x

Back