EE - HOT SEXY WEDDING BODY

Am glad you are having a dinner,lol at your OH! Yup they do tend to know what we are like! I'm guessing you are feeling the come down from everything that has happened lately! But what a great positive you have with the weight loss :0)

Sarah - we weigh different because of our heights! Like maybe I have a similar body to you with longer legs or something! But yeah it is strange we lost same amount of weight and inches! But I've always been on more propoints than you, like I started at 35 and now it would be 29. But you always had a low amount. It's strange. What's your % weight loss? I updated my weight on minimins this morning and it says I've lost almost 20%

Day 2 - syns 72

Breakfast - Porridge + Coconut Milk (hexb + hexa) + blueberries
Lunch - Tuna pasta + salad + olives (2syns)
Dinner - Burger (6syns) + carrot + egg + salad
Snacks - Velvet Crunch (4syns) - Apple + Orange + yogurt
Exercise - Bike 60mins + ripped in 30

Syns remaining = 60
Exercise this week = 3 hour 20mins

Last edited:
Food is looking good and yeh going over a few syns isn't a problem at all when you have a few days as just subtract a couple each day which is pretty easy! It's good that you use syns in meals rather than just snacks but if you were needing some extra syns that day it would be really easy to make all your meals syn free like today making your own syn free burger would save you 6 syns! X

Cheers! Well it's good that you mention that as I plan on getting some less than 5% fat mince (which I hate paying more for) lol and making some burgers this weekend! Then freezing them to use as I need! I also want to make a few individual quorn lasagnes and quorn dishes to freeze. Then when my OH has his full fat meals I can pull my own version from the freezer and not feel left out! I just need to get organised! I'm also going so make some fish pie, I just need to figure our the sauce as either syn free or low syns!

My kitchen isn't gonna know what's hit it this weekend haha!

Sounds good yeh lean mince is pricey but worth it for making burgers - I always just used quorn for chilli and bolognese even when I was a meat eater as much cheaper and absorbs flavours so well.

Try the recipe thread on here it's really active unlike ww! Oh and check out slimming eats website it has loads of amazing recipes you will find plenty inspiration there!! X

Good idea with the batch cooking,as we aren't shopping for over a week I will be using some of my batched cooked meals while OH has less healthy!

I lost 21.74%

Welcome to Sarah's Kitchen......

There was quorn burgers on offer so I got a pack of them rather than making burgers.

Okay so I have quorn mince...... I will add tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, spinach from garden, herbs - this will be my base

Batch one = chilli! I have fresh chilli , kidney beans, baked beans and these white beans that ive had ages in a tin lol and extra chilli

Batch two = bolanaise! I shall add garlic, celery, carrot.

Batch 3 = lasagne - I will make 2 portions and use 60g cheese so each portion has 1 hexa

Okay that's it for today! I have mince products to last a long while and the quorn was 100% extra free.

It just means when my oh wants his greasy curry or chicken Kiev or battered whatever....I can pull out a meal and know its syn free and yummy!

All sounds delish! I always call you Purp even though I know your name is Sarah! That's a really good amount of batch cooking!

bulldogdaisy said:
All sounds delish! I always call you Purp even though I know your name is Sarah! That's a really good amount of batch cooking!

Because I love purple :)

Yeah well the pack of quorn says serves 8....so we shall see how many batches I get! I bulk everything out with veg anyway! But I can eat a decent size portion of food....and try not to limit myself when it's healthy anyway. So I should get 8portions with all the veg I'm adding.

Uve been busy! It will b nice to know u have something in the freezer when u need it!

Purpled said:
Because I love purple :)

Yeah well the pack of quorn says serves 8....so we shall see how many batches I get! I bulk everything out with veg anyway! But I can eat a decent size portion of food....and try not to limit myself when it's healthy anyway. So I should get 8portions with all the veg I'm adding.

Purple is a lovely colour ;0) yea i'm the same with bulking it out with veg! 8 portions is a good amount.No good not having the portions big enough so I agree bout them being a good size :0)

Go you!!! All that cooking! :)

I made a big batch of ratatoulli a while back which is all gone now, might have to make more. Oh and veg chilli too. Thats run out too! :O

That's an impressive amount of batch cooking! All sounds very nice, and its lovely having healthy ready made stuff in the freezer to use when you are short of time.

Someone posted this on Facebook...I thought it was cool! I wish it was that simple!

Attachments

• image-2609422105.jpg
    image-2609422105.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 290
How strange, u really have to look to see her real size! Amazing how easy our eyes can b tricked!

Omg guys! It's 10am and lets see what a busy bee I've been!

image-3769991369.jpg
First I did ripped in 30

image-3519604068.jpg
Then hung up the washing

image-2042479068.jpg
Washed up and tidied the whole kitchen

image-462367613.jpg
Organised all the CDs

image-1259525600.jpgimage-3860202772.jpg
Then organised our fridge magnets. Since we moved in 3 years ago we collected magnets at each place we visit. Now it's full.

Next
Go to town
Buy an engagement ring eeeek
Have my hair trimmed
Food shop
Go for a run
Get a relaxing bath
See my friend to give her a birthday gift
Pop into my aunties to pick up some things
Get home and eat
Relax

Well firstly I have to say.. Nice knickers ;0) secondly my OH would love the Liverpool magnets and thirdly wow well done you! Enjoy the rest of your day(especially the ring part) :0)

Back