EE - HOT SEXY WEDDING BODY

bulldogdaisy said:
Well firstly I have to say.. Nice knickers ;0) secondly my OH would love the Liverpool magnets and thirdly wow well done you! Enjoy the rest of your day(especially the ring part) :0)

I'm a knickerholic! I swear everytime I go clothes shopping I get 3pairs for £10 or whatever the offer is haha. Just thrown all my 16s out tho! And I would send you the lfc fridge magnet but I'm sure the OH would cry. Haha! He has his ticket from the Istanbul final in a frame with a photo of him and Steven Gerard. I hid it once cos it really didn't look good and he sulked. So we agreed to put it in the spare room lol!

Purpled said:
I'm a knickerholic! I swear everytime I go clothes shopping I get 3pairs for £10 or whatever the offer is haha. Just thrown all my 16s out tho! And I would send you the lfc fridge magnet but I'm sure the OH would cry. Haha! He has his ticket from the Istanbul final in a frame with a photo of him and Steven Gerard. I hid it once cos it really didn't look good and he sulked. So we agreed to put it in the spare room lol!

I used to be like that with knickers! That's good all the size 16 ones are gone! That made me chuckle bout the photo being put in the spare room,as my spare room is full of my OH's star wars bits lol my OH would be jealous of yours and the ticket and photo lol

bulldogdaisy said:
I used to be like that with knickers! That's good all the size 16 ones are gone! That made me chuckle bout the photo being put in the spare room,as my spare room is full of my OH's star wars bits lol my OH would be jealous of yours and the ticket and photo lol

Omg don't talk to me about starwars! My OH is obsessed! He has aLego set of a 'millennium falconer???' that he kept from a child and won't throw out! Goes for over a grand on eBay lol! And I've never ever watched star wars but he's trying to get me to watch them! Soo our OHs would get on great....especially if he likes James bond? Like all the old ones and new lol!

Purpled said:
Omg don't talk to me about starwars! My OH is obsessed! He has aLego set of a 'millennium falconer???' that he kept from a child and won't throw out! Goes for over a grand on eBay lol! And I've never ever watched star wars but he's trying to get me to watch them! Soo out OHs would get in great....especially if he likes James bond? Like all the old ones ad new lol!

He don't mind James Bond,loved them as a kiddie! Haha at yours with star wars as well,mine has got posters,figures etc,i'm a bit geeky so I confess to knowing the millennium falcon! Lol and yes we've watched the films,saw the 3d one in the cinema! plus the first three I'd seen as a kid anyhow(you're too young for that)

Lol well he has a big darth vader head full of the full set of figures! Doesn't ever look at it, it's in the loft! Won't throw it out! Blah

Well I did watch all the James bond films recently and liked them. But not starwars!

Anyway going out to get my ring eeeeek!

I'll catch up later xx

Purpled said:
Lol well he has a big darth vader head full of the full set of figures! Doesn't ever look at it, it's in the loft! Won't throw it out! Blah

Well I did watch all the James bond films recently and liked them. But not starwars!

Anyway going out to get my ring eeeeek!

I'll catch up later xx

Yea I like James Bond,lol at in the loft but won't throw it out.Least it's not on display hehe ;0) have a great time today,really pleased for you :0)

Wow u have done so much! And still a long list of things to do! How u gonna fit all that in? I bet u can't wait till the relaxing part!

Hi guys before I go for a run I shall share my lovely ring

image-1683706763.jpgimage-1881122929.jpgimage-1215681808.jpg

Although I can't wear it....sob! It's a size N. and I need a size L. So they gave us the ring to take, and on Thursday I can swap it for right size. Just means I can show people it now :)

Thanks!

Green Day

Breakfast - Omelette with mushroom + Spinach
Lunch - homemade soup + homemade croutons (1x HEXB) + velvet crunch - (4syns)

Dinner - Pasta 70g with homemade quorn bolagnese + petit pain (1xhexb) with pesto (2syns) + cheese (HEXA)

Snacks - 2x tangerines + bonbons (8 syns)

Run=70mins

Syns remaining = 46
Exercise this week = 4 hour 30mins

Tomorrow I can't plan lunch as going out for food. With both sets of parents eeeek! They've never met! It's a late lunch so it's 2 meals in one really! I'm gonna have a syn free breakfast without using any healthy extras. So I should be fine!

Last edited:
Dunno what to do about lunch later! I just wanna order something healthy and have a few wines. But I think in ww I'd be within my dailys or just a few weeklies. On SW I'm gonnna be off the page syns and regret it for the rest of the week! Anyway what will be will be. I just don't wanna be syn less for mon tue and wed! But I also want to enjoy today. I hardly drink and it is a nice occasion. So I will have a few glasses.

Makes sense to enjoy the day,it is a special occasion after all,no offence to SW but that's why I like WW as it is a life style change and you can fit your life around it.

I think SW is the same as simply filling to be honest. The only option is there isn't a chance to swap to a pp day when your not eating SF food. If I was doing ww today would be a pp day! But on SW it has to be a day were I use loads of syns.

Purpled said:
I think SW is the same as simply filling to be honest. The only option is there isn't a chance to swap to a pp day when your not eating SF food. If I was doing ww today would be a pp day! But on SW it has to be a day were I use loads of syns.

Yea alot of people have said that SW and sf are basically the same.Hope you enjoy the meal whatever you decide to do food wise :0)

Beautiful ring, Purpled, bet you can't wait to be able to wear it properly. Is it one of the ones you orginally picked out or did OH chose a similar one based on the ones you liked?

Really impressive to do list yesterday - that looks like my week's to do list not just a day. And I am very jealous of the size of your kitchen - it looks huge! Mine is tiny. But perfectly formed and I still love it but I would love to have a kitchen big enough for a nice big wooden table. In my your a bit cramped if you have a person and two cats in it. I also share the knicker buying impulse. Every time I go into town I end up buying underwear and make up, even though I probably enough of both to wear something different almost every day of the year.

Hope you enjoy your meal out today, I do agree that SW is much more difficult to accomodate a meal out on. What might be an option is "flexi syns" - where you decide how many syns you are going to have in advance and stick to that but it is in addition to your usual weekly syns. If that's all your really going to be eating it wouldn't add extra calories to your week so shouldn't affect weigh in that much. I guess its more similar to having a SW version of a PPs day.

Hu Janine! No he chose never picked! It was very similar and im glad he chose. Yeah I love our big kitchen but we wanna move to a house with a bigger garden.

Breakfast
1 slice French toast (HEXB) + banana + orange

Late lunch - Chicken breast + carrot + broccoli + swede+ new potatoes + 1 roast potato (3syns) Yorkshire pudding ( 4 syns) + gravy (3 syns)
2 glass wine (16syns)

Dessert - 1 scoop pistachio icecream + 1 scoop mint choc chip (15 syns)

Snacks
1 digestive biscuit (3.5syns)
Apple

Syns = 44.5

Syns remaining for mon, tue and wed=3.5

I have a feeling Thursday will be my first gain haha! But it was worth it! Plus the parents got on fantastic. Me and OH just left them to it :)

Back