ee - ideas to make for dinner with chicken

mylastchance

hi have chicken fillets n looking for tasty ideas for dinner this evening. have made curry - stirpfry n kfc chicken last week so something different.

xoxo

how about slicing them open and fill with ex light cream cheese and muchrooms and wrap in bacon

my fav is sprinkle with some seasoning i have some tex mex stuff thats free, dry fry and serve with loads of salad and a jacket

Whenever I have chicken to use I throw it in the BBQ sauce (recipe on here somewhere) with mushrooms and peppers or whatever I have handy, let it all simmer away for ages which leaves it nice and sticky. Mmmm. As you're on EE serve with rice or chips. :)

thanks everyone - lots of ideas there. bbq with sw chips sound good - must look for that

Mmmm i think im gonna be looking for the bbq sauce with chicken and chips too! Im having pork tonight, (recipe from sw book) but i reckon the recipe could be adapted to chicken. Its honey, soy, garlic, star anise, black pepper, all mixed up and marinate the meat in it. Served with mash with red pepper and spring onion in and butternut squash roasted, Mmm, hungry now reading all these recipes! xx

The thing I do isn't on the site, well there's a pic in the pic thread but I just double the quantity of the bbq sauce recipe and then add chicken and veg while it's cooking. Very simple. :)

i like to sprinkle cajun spice over my chicken, rub it in to coat it evenly then just bake in the oven .. really nice with salad, coleslaw and a jacket potato (or free chips) :) ... this is what i plan to do on saturday night when i have my mate over for tea ... we are doing a stall at the local bootsale on the sunday so might make enough chicken and coleslaw so we can take a cajun chicken salad each for our lunch and try to resist the cheesebugers :)

xxx

Back