EE mealo ideas please

melly_gally_mel

Its thurs so means we are going to oh mums and will be having a roast dinner, need to plan thev rest of my day but dont know how as never done ee before, any help would be fab x

Oh the choices are endless!! Basically have what you fancy!
Jacket potato and tuna? Ham salad with some lovely jersey royal new pots (can't get enough of them just now!!), bacon egg and beans, just anything you fancy which is free.

Don't forget your HEX's if you haven't had them for cereal.

Hi Mel
Im new to all this and I started EE on Monday.... so I am def no expert, but things I have had have been like...
chilli with wedges, omlettes, steak with corn on cob, cous cous salad, chicken curry... that sort of thing.. and for lunches have had veggie burgers, pasta salads....
Im still finding my feet on EE, seems like Im just eating what I always have but without the oils and fats.... but I have lost 2 lbs since Mon so Im gonna stick with EE for a while I think.
Let us know what menus you are doing.???? cheers. Debs, x :p

well i think im just going to do em thurs as we nearly always have a roast lunch at his mums so seems a safer option, i used to just go all day on nothing then just eat tea, i would gain like 2lbs so i thought id stop that

Back