Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

EE or Red/Green?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by happydays30, 13 June 2009 Social URL.

1. happydays30

happydays30 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya,

Just wondering what everybody is doing with SW?

I started on Tuesday on Red/Green as not too sure about the EE. Need to look into it.

Claire x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I started this week too. Have had 3 green days so far but doing EE today.

4. happydays30

happydays30 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Let me know how you get on if you don't mind x

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    This is my 4th week and I am doing red & green days, I haven't attempted EE yet - I am doing alright at the moment so I shall stop with red & green days for now, good luck with your weight loss.

6. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I done 7 weeks on EE and I'm enjoying it.x

7. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm EE this week for the first time (week 6) normally i do mostly green with a couple of reds max a week.

8. happydays30

happydays30 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think i'm going to have to give red/green a couple of weeks, alternating between the two to see which work best for me, then try EE and see how that works. Different things work for different people i suppose. As long as i can eat whenever i'm hungry (which is most of the time lol) i'm happy :) x

9. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I really prefer EE, much more variety. I tend to feel fuller if I have a balance of protein and carbs. I know you get both on red and green, I just feel more satisfied with EE. Different strokes for different folks though!

10. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I've only done EE this time, to be honest it's what brought me back. It really has simplified things for me, (I'm a bear of very little brain!). I like that I'm not fannying about weighing stuff (except for HEs) and it just fits in better with my lifestyle. I think for the members who were doing red/green it was more difficult than if you just start on it, as you're not comparing. I know when they brought out mix to max and especially success express I couldn't cope with them, it just seemed too much faff! I'd just do what you feels right, you can soon swap.

11. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have done red and green is the past, but now am doing EE and much prefer it to either. I personally find it a lot easier as I can fill up on either green and red free foods without having to choose which plan to be on. Best of both worlds, for me.
    Some people find it a downer to only be able to have 2 Healthy Extras, but I don't mind at all. I seldom used them so it's more than enough for me.

12. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Heeeelllllloooo, I changed to EE yesterday from doing mainly green days and felt very nervous. I still cann't believe I can eat all that food for free. It is certainly more like normal eating though and a lot less faffing about. Easier to plan family meals with more variety on the plate. In fact, I felt soooo nervous about it I went out and bought the new SW magazine just to make sure I was understanding it properly and YIPPEE I WAS! So here goes a week of EE and hopefully a good loss.
    good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.