EE or Red/Green?

Hiya,

Just wondering what everybody is doing with SW?

I started on Tuesday on Red/Green as not too sure about the EE. Need to look into it.

Claire x

I started this week too. Have had 3 green days so far but doing EE today.

This is my 4th week and I am doing red & green days, I haven't attempted EE yet - I am doing alright at the moment so I shall stop with red & green days for now, good luck with your weight loss.

I'm EE this week for the first time (week 6) normally i do mostly green with a couple of reds max a week.

I think i'm going to have to give red/green a couple of weeks, alternating between the two to see which work best for me, then try EE and see how that works. Different things work for different people i suppose. As long as i can eat whenever i'm hungry (which is most of the time lol) i'm happy :) x

I've only done EE this time, to be honest it's what brought me back. It really has simplified things for me, (I'm a bear of very little brain!). I like that I'm not fannying about weighing stuff (except for HEs) and it just fits in better with my lifestyle. I think for the members who were doing red/green it was more difficult than if you just start on it, as you're not comparing. I know when they brought out mix to max and especially success express I couldn't cope with them, it just seemed too much faff! I'd just do what you feels right, you can soon swap.

I have done red and green is the past, but now am doing EE and much prefer it to either. I personally find it a lot easier as I can fill up on either green and red free foods without having to choose which plan to be on. Best of both worlds, for me.
Some people find it a downer to only be able to have 2 Healthy Extras, but I don't mind at all. I seldom used them so it's more than enough for me.

Heeeelllllloooo, I changed to EE yesterday from doing mainly green days and felt very nervous. I still cann't believe I can eat all that food for free. It is certainly more like normal eating though and a lot less faffing about. Easier to plan family meals with more variety on the plate. In fact, I felt soooo nervous about it I went out and bought the new SW magazine just to make sure I was understanding it properly and YIPPEE I WAS! So here goes a week of EE and hopefully a good loss.
good luck xx

Back