ee plan

mrshoggie

hi all im on ee plan and see that u should make sure ur plate has a 3rd of it full of veg or salad what difference does it make if you dont do this? will it effect ur weight loss? because i just had egg chips and spag hoops and cant have veg with that lol :D:D:D

Think the reason behind the 1/3 superfree is as portion control. I would have some fruit now as your superfree for this meal.

hi all im on ee plan and see that u should make sure ur plate has a 3rd of it full of veg or salad what difference does it make if you dont do this? will it effect ur weight loss? because i just had egg chips and spag hoops and cant have veg with that lol :D:D:D

If you didn't want to have vegetables on the same plate, you could have had a small salad or plate of vegetables as a starter.

Last edited:
Or just keep one third of your plate empty - the aim is to reduce the amount of free foods that you eat in the meal so this serves the same purpose

i think you can be a little flexible.. if you were to have a salad for lunch, say with a small amount of protein and the rest vegetables then you could get away with dinner without vegetables i would imagine. I think the point is don't just eat a ton of carbs... mind you the green days are a ton of carbs and that works. I tend to just stick peas or sweetcorn (except thats not superfree is it?) or carrots with everything or eat an apple =D

You could have had mushrooms and tomatoes instead of spaghetti hoops.

Your losses will be better with 1/3 superfree at each meal but as long as your day is 1/3 superfree then you will be fine. Have some fruti and veg as snacks, starters, pudding etc

Back