ee plan

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by mrshoggie, 28 September 2010 Social URL.

1. mrshoggie

mrshoggie Member

hi all im on ee plan and see that u should make sure ur plate has a 3rd of it full of veg or salad what difference does it make if you dont do this? will it effect ur weight loss? because i just had egg chips and spag hoops and cant have veg with that lol :D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Think the reason behind the 1/3 superfree is as portion control. I would have some fruit now as your superfree for this meal.

4. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you didn't want to have vegetables on the same plate, you could have had a small salad or plate of vegetables as a starter.

Last edited: 28 September 2010
  5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Or just keep one third of your plate empty - the aim is to reduce the amount of free foods that you eat in the meal so this serves the same purpose

6. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    But there are no vitamins, minerals and fibre in the empty third!

7. Entropy

Entropy Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5.5lb(34.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i think you can be a little flexible.. if you were to have a salad for lunch, say with a small amount of protein and the rest vegetables then you could get away with dinner without vegetables i would imagine. I think the point is don't just eat a ton of carbs... mind you the green days are a ton of carbs and that works. I tend to just stick peas or sweetcorn (except thats not superfree is it?) or carrots with everything or eat an apple =D

8. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    You could have had mushrooms and tomatoes instead of spaghetti hoops.

Your losses will be better with 1/3 superfree at each meal but as long as your day is 1/3 superfree then you will be fine. Have some fruti and veg as snacks, starters, pudding etc

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.