Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ee plan

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by mrshoggie, 28 September 2010 Social URL.

1. mrshoggie

mrshoggie Member

hi all im on ee plan and see that u should make sure ur plate has a 3rd of it full of veg or salad what difference does it make if you dont do this? will it effect ur weight loss? because i just had egg chips and spag hoops and cant have veg with that lol :D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Think the reason behind the 1/3 superfree is as portion control. I would have some fruit now as your superfree for this meal.

4. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you didn't want to have vegetables on the same plate, you could have had a small salad or plate of vegetables as a starter.

Last edited: 28 September 2010
  5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Or just keep one third of your plate empty - the aim is to reduce the amount of free foods that you eat in the meal so this serves the same purpose

6. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    But there are no vitamins, minerals and fibre in the empty third!

7. Entropy

Entropy Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5.5lb(34.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i think you can be a little flexible.. if you were to have a salad for lunch, say with a small amount of protein and the rest vegetables then you could get away with dinner without vegetables i would imagine. I think the point is don't just eat a ton of carbs... mind you the green days are a ton of carbs and that works. I tend to just stick peas or sweetcorn (except thats not superfree is it?) or carrots with everything or eat an apple =D

8. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    You could have had mushrooms and tomatoes instead of spaghetti hoops.

Your losses will be better with 1/3 superfree at each meal but as long as your day is 1/3 superfree then you will be fine. Have some fruti and veg as snacks, starters, pudding etc

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.