• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

EE versus red and green

Have been following the plan for quite a while now and usually having a loss of 1 or 1/2 lb using the EE plan rather than the red and green. I find this slow going and sometime quite disappointing and just wonder if others feel the same.

Told the consultant I am going to do red and green in the week and EE on the weekends to see if I can lose more as at this rate will be 90 by time I get to target!!!

What are your average weight losses on EE?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I love EE!! Although i have heard people say that the bigger weight losses happen on red but EE works for me just fine and its so simple.

Ive lost 4 stone 8lb since New years eve just gone btw x

Lover of Extra Easy
I only do EE, and I have lost 15 pounds in 19 weeks. I have previously done red and green and looking at my books my weight loss is more or less the same. I know others do better on red and/or green so they may work better for some.
My weight loss is slow(ish) but I am happy with it as I don't ever feel like giving up EE, and am far more likely to stay on track as I found green and red days far more restrictive and easy to stop the plan.
AND I am 15 pounds lighter than I was, eating really well, and loving it!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Ive lost 13lbs in 8 weeks on EE even though I loose huge amounts and then sts!
Im going to stick to EE until the losses per month get less and then jazz things up with Red and Green again.

Wishing and hoping!
i dont do ee only in emergenies. i dont really see the point eating what you want - well there so much and i think me personally on psychological basis i need structure not just 'help yourself'.
I like the structure of having either red or green days. Think it makes me a little more disciplined to be honest. I've never done EE, just do green throughout the week and red on a Saturday.

I do look forward to my red day saturday including a full english breakfast and Chicken Kebab for tea (no sauce and take the pitta as syns).