Extra Easy EE weigh in week 3

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
well after my 3rd week on extra easy plan i have lost another 2lbs. I am so happy with this loss. I'm just happy that i have managed to stick to plan. I can't see myself going back to red or green days, but maybe if my weight loss slows down i'll mix it up a little.

My saviour has been fruit and yoghurt. Every night when kids are in bed and i'm settling on couch to watch tv i make myself a bowl with a grape and apple bag poured in, i then top it with a small pot of total 0% fat yoghurt and sprinkle on sweetner. It actually satisfies me which i was surprised about as i used to sit at night and binge out on chocolate and crisps. My other saviour is morrisons eat smart sausages, i just cook them and shove them in the fridge and snack on them cold througout the day/night.

I haven't been exercising yet as i have been bleeding really heavy for the last couple of months solid (sorry if this is too much info) . The dr thought it was my contraceptive implant that was not agreeing with me so i had it removed last week, the bleeding is starting to calm down so hopefully will be able to do some exercise now.

I just love this diet, we can eat good, healthy , comforting , nutritious food and still lose weight. Ha my dad asked me if i was pregnant again as every time he comes over i'm eating cold sausages lol .

Hope everyone is ok and have a happy dieting day xx

Well done on your 2lbs loss your doing great! I may just try EE myself now!

My saviour has been fruit and yoghurt. Every night when kids are in bed and i'm settling on couch to watch tv i make myself a bowl with a grape and apple bag poured in, i then top it with a small pot of total 0% fat yoghurt and sprinkle on sweetner. It actually satisfies me which i was surprised about as i used to sit at night and binge out on chocolate and crisps. My other saviour is morrisons eat smart sausages, i just cook them and shove them in the fridge and snack on them cold througout the day/night.

I do this most nights too! I like it with chopped pineapple, strawbs, raspberries, grapes, a crushed meringue nest (2.5 syns) and a tub of vanilla Muller Light then sprinkle with cinnamon and warm for 20 secs in the microwave. YUM!

Congrats and well done!

I do this most nights too! I like it with chopped pineapple, strawbs, raspberries, grapes, a crushed meringue nest (2.5 syns) and a tub of vanilla Muller Light then sprinkle with cinnamon and warm for 20 secs in the microwave. YUM!

Congrats and well done!

Thanks everyone!! Oh i never thought about a meringue nest, oh i must get some when i go my weekly shop, thanks for the tip x

Well done you :)

I have my 2nd wi tonight and am hoping for a good one

Fingers crossed

well done hun...
i'm loving the extra easy plan too...

Well done!!!

I must admit Im still skeptical about EE and Im one of those persons that would rather stick to what I know.
However, this is clearly working for you, so well done and keep at it!!

Kerry-Ann
x

I think it depends on the person, some of my class only lose well with red, and some with green and some need to mix. I think we should find what works for us and stick with it. I love ee and it seems to be working for me so far, but there are people in my class who it doesn't work for so well , and there are also people who miss their hex's too much to do ee.

Thanks everyone though as i was in a not very good place before xmas but gradually getting there xx

Thanks everyone though as i was in a not very good place before xmas but gradually getting there xx

You seemed really down and frustrated in some of your posts then, so it's lovely to see you back in the groove and doing so well! Just goes to show that we can get through those more difficult phases, even though at the time it seems hard to believe. Well done and keep doing what you're doing. :)

You seemed really down and frustrated in some of your posts then, so it's lovely to see you back in the groove and doing so well! Just goes to show that we can get through those more difficult phases, even though at the time it seems hard to believe. Well done and keep doing what you're doing. :)

Thanks xx

this is my 3rd week on EE an i have been losing the same every week 1-2lb consultant said try doing different days ,but i think i'll go back to red/green - no more EE

this is my 3rd week on EE an i have been losing the same every week 1-2lb consultant said try doing different days ,but i think i'll go back to red/green - no more EE

Hi hun, what were your losses like before ee, were they more than what you are losing now. xx

Hi hun, what were your losses like before ee, were they more than what you are losing now. xx

yes they were ..they were

between 1.5lb and 3lb

Yeah i think its better to do what works for you. It just shows you doesn't it, how different we all are and what works for each person.

Hiya all

Ok just had weigh in and im really pleased!!

On EE, i lost 7.5lb this week meaning i have now lost 13lb in total in 2 weeks!!

I know its gonna slow down but i am really pleased with my start

I hope everyone else does well this week too :)

Keep up the good work all

Paul

Back