eee look another food diary!

Today I'm going to have soup again, maybe for dinner too I'll see how I feel, making SW curry for the family so if I want some it won't be bad. Feeling v bloated and still pretty sore and achey today, bloody awful! got my boys school reports yesterday, super super cute and I'm so proud of them, both really bright thoughtful kids, jacks made loads of friends and Adam is super creative with amazing drawings and he loves dressing up and making up dance routines then showing the class. Jack makes stuff for his friends too, and seems to be a little leader as they then try and emulate his work. Awwwwww!

EE DAY - Tuesday

Breakfast : SW hash browns, 70g smoked salmon, 2 poached eggs

Lunch : chinese buffet

Dinner : small bowl, SW potato, spinach and chicken curry, basmati rice.

Drinks : water, tea w/milk (hexA) green tea

Exercise : walking - 4 miles

Last edited:
So much for the soup! I went for a Chinese buffet !!! Oh god I'm so crap!!!!

Last edited:
I've been CC the last few days, as I've had a lot of crap going on, and little food in the house. ex boyfriend who is my sons dad has been absolutely vile, he's made things very difficult for me for years, he's a terrible person, then last night actually attacked my boyfriend, was horrific. Had the police here until half 9 last night and then I just feel really low and emotionally drained today, so i've binged. Which actually i don't feel guilty about for once. who does that!!! I've never been involved in a physical fight in my life, my friends just aren't like that at all, how can you come to someone elses home and do that, I would never go to his hosue and attack his new girlfriend, its so awful. Poor dan was so good, he was really restrained and just tried to get him off without doing anything bad back. We've been split up for 5 years now! I just don't get what his problem is and why he can't just leave me alone, its like harrassment now and I'm so so sick of it. At least now he's gone too far the police have told him he's no longer allowed to contact me, or come to this house and if he does its going to be taken very seriously and he'll get into a lot of trouble. UGH! life ey! quite the drama!

Anywhoooo, this is what I've been eating, I'll put my cal etc rather than hex's and syns as I said I've been CC the last 2 days.

Wednesday

Breakfast : Pret salmon sandwich

Lunch : Half yo sushi picnic box, half edammame beans pack

Dinner : 1 tilapia fillet, 1/3 cup SW mango salsa, !/4 cup brown rice, glass of red wine (to calm down!)

Total cals. 1158
Exercise. 165.
Net 993

Thursday

Breakfast : 2 slices small wholemeal toast, 2 poached eggs, 60g smoked salmon.

lunch : 3 ryvita crackerbreads, gammon, 30g light philly and cucumber 1/4

dinner : asda mussels in white wine, added mushroom, tomato, red onion, roast potato cubes, mixed salad

snacks : golden wonder o's, 9 cookies, 1/5 milka choc bar, asda choc sundae.

Total cals : 1796
exercise: 237
Net: 1559

Last edited:
Omg sorry to hear about your ex what an arsehole are you and the bf ok?? X

I was really upset last night, and pretty shocked, bf was furious, I mean it's quite hard for guys to have that situation and keep their cool, ESP for him as he has a bad temper but he did really well to just restrain him and get him out the house. Just been talkin to he ex's parents and he told them a bunch of lies about it. In a way it was awful but now he's gone that far it means he can't contact me again or come to the house, so it means I actually don't have to deal with any of his crap anymore which considering I've had like 7 years of it is quite a load of my mind. I'm ok today now I've spoken to his parents was a bit concerned about that, that they wouldn't be understanding but they've been really nice and are coming over next week so we can discuss it and sort out whats going to happen about the boys going to their dads in the future. Phew! God I feel really drained now! Xx

Sounds horrible but glad its getting worked out now *hugs* what happens now then will he still be allowed the kids after that incident? X

Yeah for now, but if anything else happens I think I'll have to take action. I hate that they go there and get influenced by his morals, I think maybe I should talk to his parents about him getting some kind of therapy as he's really agressive to them too. He's 30 so it's not like he's a young lad anymore. As i'm not totally convinced he can be a reliable parent or is totally trustworthy around them. Adam one of my boys said he didn't want to go there this week and I'm wondering why now. X

Horrible situation to be in as obviously he's always going to be their dad regardless of how useless he is. Hopefully he can get himself sorted out for the sake of the boys but as you say he's a grown man now and has had plenty time to buck up his ideas of fatherhood already :-( hope it all works out for you hun must be very stressful stuff. How long now until Thailand? Xx

I feel much calmer now his parents have agreed I can use then as a contact and agree he shouldn't come to my house again or contact me. 5 weeks to go! I'm so excited about getting away! It's goin to be so nice. Plus bf's brother just booked flights to meet us there as he's been in oz since feb so really excited to see him too. How's the ankle feeling now your back at work?? Has it been ok going back? Xx

Yay! I lost 2lbs today :)

Wow Charl, well done! Hope you and the family are ok now after your ordeal x

Woo not long to go now exciting! Are the kids going to Thailand with you or just the bf?

Well deserved break after all that drama ;-)

The ankles ok it's pretty painful almost all the time now which it hadn't been for quite a while but that's kind of to be expected as I have to stand up at work. Doing a phased return at the moment but it jumps up to 25hours next week which I am dreading!! Healthy eating has kind of took a back seat til I get settled and not doing any exercise until the ankle doesn't need painkillers anymore. X

Ah poor you, it must feel weird having all the time off to heal, but then going back is making it worse again. Hopefully the more you use it the stronger it'll get again. Are you allowed to keep your hours low for the mean time and then gradually Increase?

Yep just me and bf going to Thailand, I've never left my kids that long before so quite anxious about that. The longest was a week last year for Glasto. I can Skype with them when I'm away though so should be ok. We're taking them away in oct though so they can have a little hols too.

Have no idea how I lost as I was quite bad last week, the only thing I can think of is the up and down of cals has shocked my metabolism a bit.

X

Yeh not sure kids would really appreciate Thailand your boys are still pretty young aren't they.

I take it they aren't staying with their dad the whole time you are away then?? ;-)

It is a bit rubbish that it's still so sore thought that would be a bit better by now but just got to plod along and hope it improves.

First half week just did 10 hours, 16 this week, 25 next week then back to my contracted 28minimum hours. So it's not a long time to adjust and a massive jump in hours next week :-/ basically if I'm not ready to go back to my full contracted hours the only option is cut my contract but really can't afford to do that as need the money to cover my bills and rent :-/ I'm sure within a few weeks I'll adjust and stop being so sore and tired all the time so it's just fighting through until then! X

Aw love, thats quite hard, so basically its go back as they say or leave. Very hard, what do you do? I'm pretty sure you've told me but I've got a crap memory. I wouldn't worry about your diet, your so close to target now that I'm sure a few more weeks to get there won't make a huge difference. And even just getting up and working is good and enough activity when your ankles bad again.

No they are staying with my mum, she has a camper van and is taking them away for a week in that somewhere, so they'll have a great time too, then they are back at school the 2nd week we're away. xx

I'm sure they will have a fab time then :)

Yeh prett much no option other than just get on with it and hope it gets better so that's what I am going for! :)

Did I see you are starting a vlcd when's that happening? They do get great results if you can just get through the first few days until ketosis kicks in, supposed to be really good for teaching you hunger from eating for the sake of it too. I think the hardest part other than the first few days is having to explain at social situations etc and around the kids. Best of luck with it all (unless I made that all up haha) x

Your being really positive about it, which is amazing. Loads of people seem to wallow and focus on the bad, so just having a positive frame of mind is brilliant!

Yep! I got a taster box of slim and save, it's not quite as bad as I can do 3 packs of that a day plus a meal of 100g protein and 200g veg, so I can still eat a little dinner with the kids. I'm only doing it for 4 weeks max, and if I get good losses in the first 1/2 weeks probably less, I've been doing SW since feb and thought I'd have lost more by now for my hols so it's a bit of a last resort kinda thing, going to be back on SW/CC after the 4 weeks and try and stick to SW principles when i'm away as I don't want to work hard then regain it back. I'm a bit nervous I'll be really hungry but yes it'll be good to learn about true hunger and eating for the sake of it. Xx

The first few days are really tough but after that the ketosis kicks in and you are not hungry so that makes it a lot easier to resist.

I didn't know much about them previously but a couple girls who's diaries I read switched to them for a bit.

That's good that you can still have a small meal with the kids it's good for them to have a healthy attitude to food rather than grow up where parents are always on crazy strict diets or meal replacements. Sounds like a very sensible route for you and I'm sure it will give you the nice boost you need for you holidays :) x

I've researched them so feel I'm not doing it on a whim I have an action plan with it so fingers crossed, and I'm not using it to get to target just a little boost!

That was the main thing I don't want to pass weird diets onto my kids they do SW with me as I think it's really important to teach them about nutrition and they're really good eaters as I worked hard with it when they were babies, so aren't at all fussy, but they get given rubbish food at their dads so I try and teach them about things to make them strong and healthy so they love good stuff. So being able to eat with them will be good. Hard cooking their dinner though and not eating them! Might be too hard but I'll try! Xx

Ok I'm going to just CC until I start slim and save. So here's what I'm eating today...

Breakfast : 60g wholemeal roll, salmon 65g, 2 poached eggs. Flora x light. 1tbsp ketchup. Aero orange. (631cals)

Lunch : 2 ryvita with some light soft cheese

Dinner : macaroni cheese with loads of veg added and salad (570 cals) 2 m&s wobbly worms

Total cals : 1245
Exercise : 211
Net : 1137

Last edited:
Back