eee look another food diary!

Woop 2lbs off :) so so happy! Having an EE day to celebrate hah! And some sneaky cakes at the school cake sale today, it's for the kids right?! Ha!

EE day - Friday

Breakfast - bacon sandwich (hexB) cornflake cakes x2 heheh. No Superfree I know but there was nothing at the shop

Lunch - fell asleep!!

Dinner - SW spinach, squash, potato and chicken curry, pilau rice, Indian salad, onion bhaji (2syns) , asda mini naan. (5syns) crispello (8syns)

Total SYNS : 15 (+ cornflake cakes no idea how to syn so I'll just drop to 10 til next WI)

Drinks : a few coffees, tea and water (hexA)

Attachments

• image-3834490789.jpg
    image-3834490789.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Well done on your loss!! X

Thanks!

Well another weekend down another totally off plan!

I haven't been as bad as usual tho, which is good! Think I have some kind of bug tho as I was really sick earlier today. Went to the pub last night and left As was feeling awful, so bloated And sick.

Saturday -

breakfast - 3 chipolatas,1 poached egg, field mushroom and grilled tomato.

Lunch - none

Dinner - pub burger (hexB roll) big chips (lots of SYNS) and 3 ciders

Sunday -

Breakfast - none

Lunch - lots of picky foods, prawns, pate, salads, Parma ham, olives and olive bread, brownie pudding

Dinner - SW chips made from medium potato, small tin beans and lighter cheese

Feel really rank, so will just get back on plan tomorrow and hopefully I'll start feeling better. Haven't gone crazy at all food wise just think I'm I'll

Had no food in the house today so had to grab a wrap from the shop on my way to placement at 2, so just gonna cal count today, it's easier. Feeling pretty ill actually, think def have some kind of stomach bug, feel so sick and bloated and upset stomach :( so tired too. Had a m&s 2 dine thing but gave the pork belly to bf as was fatty and made me feel really sick as soon as it went in my mouth. :(

Breakfast - none

Lunch - chicken wrap

Snack - toast and pate (400g wmeal bread)

Dinner - seafood platter + ciabatta bread and mixed leaves. A bit later a potato rosti with loads of veg.

Cals - 1499

Last edited:
Oh no hope you feel better soon! X

Thanks guys! :)

Another day cal counting as was at Uni all day and no good foods there, didn't get to sleep til 2am and up at 7 so couldn't be bothered to think of something to have when I got up.

Breakfast - bacon sandwich (2bit of bacon and small load so not too bad wmeal bread too)

Lunch - panini with tuna and salad

Dinner - stuffed chicken with roast veg and salad

Snack - dairy milk bubbly

Cals - 1424 minus 180 exercise cals

Attachments

• image-3351324573.jpg
    image-3351324573.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Cal counting again, while I'm finding it hard on plan I don't really mind just counting cals, I just am totally unorganised and haven't done a proper food shop for ages.

Breakfast : LM sausages, 2 poached eggs, bacon medallions, flat mushroom and grilled vine tomato

Lunch : 1/2 turkey trimmings sandwich, cadbury crispello, kiwi

Dinner : pork shoulder (slow roasted) swede, carrots, broccoli, green beans

Snack : small slice wmeal loaf, ham, cucumber. tbsp pate, 50g cadbury choc santa.

Total cals : 1641 exercise cals off : 268 = 1373

Attachments

• image-956155111.jpg
    image-956155111.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Pork was so good! Love how cheap cuts of meat taste really good in the slow cooker, pork shoulder is usually about £4 for a joint that feeds is with leftover meat too, so really good!

Off plan again, I'm being stupid, scales show a 5lb gain which clearly isn't a true one but always makes me wonder why I eat carbs at all if that's what happens to me! Had fish and chips last night (not takeaway ones though) and clearly has made me swell up loads! Plus I had quite a bit of bread yesterday.

Going back to EE for a few days to get back in the swing of SW properly, and hopefully by Xmas day i'll be into the 12's. once I'm done with Uni for the year I'm going to start the shred again too. Today depending how I feel might turn out to be a red day tho.

Friday - Red day

Breakfast - 2 sausage (low fat 4syns) scrambled egg, grilled tomato, lots of mushrooms

Lunch - prawn salad and salmon salad (cabbage, carrot, cucumber, tomato, mixed leaves) (1.5syns mayo)

Snack : 1 slice small wmeal bread, pate (3syns) 17g weetabix minis (hexB) (hexA SS milk)

Dinner - beef goulash (tomato, garlic, peppers, mushrooms), roast squash, wmeal pitta (hexB) rf sour cream (1.5syns)

Attachments

• image-822324994.jpg
    image-822324994.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 26
  • image-3386693550.jpg
    image-3386693550.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 30
  • image-445316324.jpg
    image-445316324.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Ah god, woke up to a seriously bad stomach bug yesterday, Jack had to stay off school thurs/fri and I thought I had managed to not get it, but no, had some salmon and bread for breakfast then started feeling really really sick, went to meet my friend for lunch with the boys which was a huge mistake as I started being violently sick at the restaurant, then spend the rest of the day and night being very sick so didn't really eat all day, I tried but everytime I tried I was sick again, couldn't even keep water down, then was sick again this morning. Started feeling better about 2ish so had a bacon sandwich, and just had some tomato soup but feeling queasy again so think I'll just leave it at that for day :( Grim times.. At least I might actually lose some weight this week! haha! xx

Ooo lil update felt loads better this evening so had dinner some gammon, SW potatoes, pineapple, peas and carrots. Feel so so much better having a proper meal in my tummy! :) all guns blazing with SW for the next 2 weeks to get into the 12's for Xmas day.

Attachments

• image-3872163592.jpg
    image-3872163592.jpg
    570.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Hey welcome! What plan are you following? X

Ah it's super easy to follow, you'll do great, how much do you want to lose? X

Ah it's super easy to follow, you'll do great, how much do you want to lose? X

I have more than two stone to loose really... I Am quite short.. I did weight wacthers last yeR and got to 9st 7 and i still didnt feel comfy so prob need to gt under 9 x

You'll get there, have you started a food diary on here? They really help. I love mine I can get all my diet ramble out without annoying everyone I know who isn't dieting!

Ok still feeling a bit sick, but had some breakfast and now cracking on with my essay due tomorrow. I'm a bit concerned I'm being too general but I can't really change it now as I don't have time. And it's only 30% of this module so I can make it back in the next one.

Food... Back to SW properly, now I've lost my bloat and back to 13st3 just going to be really strict and fingers crossed drop down on Friday.

Monday - EE DAY

Breakfast - salmon, poached egg, wmeal toast

Lunch - salad with ham (1.5syns mayo) banana

Snack - Rice Krispie rocky road (6.5syns)

Dinner - SW chicken carbonara (hexA parmesan) salad and 7.5syns garlic bread

Total SYNS - 14

Attachments

• image-639479047.jpg
    image-639479047.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 49
  • image-2116727743.jpg
    image-2116727743.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
You'll get there, have you started a food diary on here? They really help. I love mine I can get all my diet ramble out without annoying everyone I know who isn't dieting!

Ok still feeling a bit sick, but had some breakfast and now cracking on with my essay due tomorrow. I'm a bit concerned I'm being too general but I can't really change it now as I don't have time. And it's only 30% of this module so I can make it back in the next one.

Food... Back to SW properly, now I've lost my bloat and back to 13st3 just going to be really strict and fingers crossed drop down on Friday.

Monday - Red day

Breakfast - salmon, poached egg, wmeal toast

Lunch - salad with ham (1.5syns mayo)

Dinner - ?? Not sure yet.

THANK YOU. yeah i have a diary if you could follow me and give me some advice no one has replied to it yet :-(

Sure no worries :)

A day of cal counting again yesterday,, and just doing what I can with a tonne of work to do and family to sort out. Back to SW today though, haven't really eaten much, as felt awful this morning and was sick again. Getting pretty sick of being sick!

Tuesday - cal counting

Breakfast - 2/3 toastie, Ham and cheese

Lunch - half pot pea and ham soup, doughnut (oops.. My present to myself for finished my essay)

Dinner - had a row with bf and he was supposed to cook, he didn't so I got some Chinese food then felt so ill and was sick the next day - deal with myself, no more Chinese food, it clearly doesn't agree with me, I get ill everytime) crispy beef and special fried rice.

Snack - 2 pieces wmeal toast with ham and light spread

Bad food effort and feeling yucky today from it!

Wednesday - EE DAY

Breakfast - none as was ill

Lunch - bacon sandwich (hexB) - no Superfree I know

Dinner - Thai green curry - 6 SYNS coconut milk + 1 syn paste Chicken, prawns, green beans, carrot, mushroom, pepper, babycorn, sugar snap peas. Sticky rice.

Snack - Rice Krispie honeycomb thingy (6.5syns)

Total SYNS - 13.5

Attachments

• image-635926028.jpg
    image-635926028.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Back