eee look another food diary!

Ah thanks! Me too, my skin has gone awful, never had so many spots and I look about 5 years older! But I think I needed the sugar this morning just to sort me out. I was going to celebrate with some gin in the garden but I can't even be bothered! X

Woo hoooooo!:patback: well done :) :happy096: Think the cheesecake is totally jusified! Im starting to see light lol. cant what to be in the same situation next thurday :)

Good luck!! You'll get there. I got some other marks back only got 59 :( but at least it means still passing just have to work harder next year xx

Hi Charl, I like your food diary, never mind the cheescake, u deserve it!!

Ah thanks :) its more of a general moan diary lately! Happy days though now as summer is here and it's time to get fit. Even though I'm shattered i've been out trying to sort my garden, cutting grass and chopping down bushes, now I'm sure that must count as exercise. ;)

Yet another bad food day! Whoops! I need to get my head around the fact this weights not going to magically come off!! I had a big breakfast, and some chocolate trifle. Nothing was fried or anything I just had some chipolata sausages and some hash browns. Very bad! I'm going to go into town soon and pick up some nice big steaks and prawns for dinner. Yum! Then go swimming later on too, might even walk into town takes about 1.5 hours.. But it's so nice! Maybe some charity shop shopping too, I love finding random bits of crockery and stuff! Soooo.. Actual food.. I won't count syns as its just too depressing but I will write it all down.

Brunch : 3 asda ES chipolatas, 2 bacon (lean), 3 asda hash browns, beans, 2 poached eggs, beans, 2 slices WW Danish (hexB) grilled tomato & mushroom, asda choc trifle (just writing all that down has made me feel sick, so no more binges.)

Snack : apple, banana, mango

Dinner : Steak, SW potato and sweet potato chips, asparagus, salad - balsamic vinegar

Last edited:
Worst week ever since I started SW. Totally gone off plan, feel like a whale and guilty and pretty awful really.. I'm kinda pissed at bf as he keeps saying we need treats. I don't need treats I need to lose 3 stone! But I have crap willpower and just eat it anyway.. So I can't be pissed really as its my issue not his, no ones forcing me to join him. God I hate with a passion feeling like this, I've said this all week but tomorrow I'm starting again.. Red and green days, weekends EE and I'm quitting drinking. And starting exercise, I said I was going to swimming today but I went to the pub instead and had a load of cider. ARGH! rant done sorry! I needed to vent how pissed I am at myself. :(

Write it off and start again, you will get there just maybe you need to be in the right frame of mind :) x

Yep! I feel better this morning, going for a swim now, which is going to mean a 2 mile walk too, then thought i'd have a little walk to the high st (another mile) and look at the charity shops before going to help at my boys school disco, today is a better day.. :)

RED DAY - Friday

Breakfast : salmon, 2 poached eggs, 2 WW Danish bread (hexB)

Snack : apple

Lunch : ham and low fat coleslaw roll (hexB) pineapple, mango

Dinner : BBQ chicken, pork steaks, salad, SW coleslaw. Vege (pepper, courgette, mushroom) and halloumi kebabs (hexA) Greek salad (watercress, red onion, tomato, cucumber)/feta (hexA) some tomato bread.. Not sure of syns but can't be more than 15 :)

Exercise : swimming - 35 mins. Walking - 4 miles.

TOTAL SYNS : not sure.. It's been good tho.. Only bad thing was some tomato bread with the BBQ

Last edited:
Sounds like you are right back on track :) enjoy your day! X

LUSH day, proper active and summery, and had a lush time. apart from randomly I walked into the kitchen thinking the cat was rustling around and it was a MAGPIE!!! an actual magpie came in my house, so I totally freaked and it ran out, into my laundry room and wouldn't come out! I just left the backdoor open and shut the kitchen one, so I'm hoping he's gone and not brought all his buds in.. totally freaked me out.

I'm going to a BBQ today at the bf's mums house, so I don't have much control over what I'm eating, going to not drink though so hopefully won't be too bad. Am pretty sure they're doing WW so hopefully will be kinda diet friendly!

EE DAY : Saturday

Breakfast : omlette (3 eggs) spinach, watercress, mushrooms, cherry tomato, a little lean bacon.

Lunch : BBQ - will update later ok, a burger, some cheese (hexA) loads of salady stuff- mixed salad, tabbouleh salad, pesto pasta salad. roast veg, some chicken thighs (skin removed) 2 corn on the cobs. NO BOOZE! pretty proud of myself for not drinking!

Dinner : Vietnamese food, all healthy stuff, ginger grilled tilapia, duck in lemongrass (onions, peppers, carrot), boiled noodles, squid, prawn and pappaya salad.. Yum!!!!

Drinks : tea hexA milk. Water

Today has been a good good day... Actually really enjoying the not drinking!

Last edited:
Another nice day, walked to the park, had a nice picnic, played football with my kids then walked home. So 2.5 mile walk, and messing around in the park is good exercise. :)

EE DAY - Sunday

Brunch : picnic food... Salad, 4 bean salad, BBQ chicken, low fat coleslaw, olives, hummous and ryvita thins (hexb) Mini sausage, mini scotch egg. Mango

Snack : pineapple, ryvita thin with tuna and cucumber

Dinner : Lamb steaks (lemon, oregano), Greek salad (tomato, cucumber, red onion, spinach&watercress, feta), veg cous cous (courgette, peppers, mushroom)

Drinks : tea w/milk (a little hexA) water - LOADS!

Exercise : Walking - 60 mins, playing football in the park.

Total Syns : I'm not sure from picnic so guess 15... couldn't be more really as I had nothing bad!

Last edited:
So I'm firmly back on the exercise track, I've never really been hugely into it and I've started believing its going to be the only thing that really makes me lose weight, I can diet but I know myself it doesn't work very well for me, as unless I am 100% strict all the time, I STS, so I obviously need more.. Had a pretty active 3 days previous to this, so I'll carry it on.. and although I will keep doing SW, I'm going to be a little less strict, like this weekend, I haven't been totally on plan, but I also haven't eaten anything very bad. Just sensible eating and no drinking.. I also think staying away from alcohol is a big thing for me.. If I stay off the drink for 3 months I'm wondering if it'll affect my losses a lot. Sooooo tomorrow I am going to walk 5.4miles (school run+walking to pool), zumba is at 12:15 so I might go and see if I can do the class... you can't book its first come first served and if I can go do that, and then have a 30 min swim. if not then just the swim. I'm excited to try new things though, after a month of doing various gym classes and swimming I'm going to do the 30DS. then the month after that start the C25K, which will take me to thailand time. When the weathers like this I don't really feel like trying to start running as it'll be too hard completely unfit. but once I'm a bit fitter then hopefully running will be easier. Sorry I know I'm rambling on here but its more if I write all my jumbled thoughts down it becomes more real and I might actually do it!

I usually WI on thursday's but thought I'd go check and see the damage last weekend/all last weeks done.. I've gained 1lb, which is ok really, its not like a really worked hard to try and counter it over the weekend either, still had all my daily syns and stuff, just going to count yesterday as starting again as I was on plan fully, think I might start weighing myself on fridays instead too. I was gonna go to zumba, but I'm a bit scared, so just gonna walk and swim today as I'm not feeling very confident after the gain.

GREEN DAY - Monday

Breakfast : Weetabix minis (hexB) SS milk (HexA)

Snack : Pineapple

Lunch : SW Hummus with carrot, pepper and celery sticks

Alpen bar (3syns)

Dinner : Asda meat free burgers. (2) (1syn) Wholemeal roll (HexB) SW sweet potato chips, corn on the cob, SW Coleslaw (red onion, cabbage, carrot) and Salad (spinach, tomato, jalapeno)
mini milk (1.5syns)

SW choc tofu pudding (1syn)- squirt cream (0.5syn)

Drinks : tea w/milk (little hexA), water, pepsi max, green tea

Exercise : Swimming 45 mins (40 lengths) Walking 60 mins

SYNS : 7

Attachments

• image-3760488197.jpg
    image-3760488197.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Had a good day yesterday and finally got a quote to get a fence pt all around my garden, yay! I have about 5 houses that all look into mine and my next door neighbours kid has started partying every weekend so there's like 12, 18 yr old lads all looking into my garden gettin wrecked! Grrr! Sooo yay! Finally a fence so we can have some privacy! Off swimming again soon, quite getting into the swimming! And still trying to alternate my days to see if that helps, think must be totm as super bloated and skin has gone eurgh, again... I never actually bleed so I never really know for sure when my cycle is which is a little annoying!

RED DAY - Tuesday

Breakfast : smoked salmon, 2 poached eggs, 2 toasts (hexB)

Snack : WW ginger biscuit (2syns) tofu pudding (0.5) and squirt cream (0.5syns) some chicken

Lunch : minute steak, griddled courgette, mushroom, spinach and cherry tomato - gutted the steak was really chewy and not very nice :(

Snack : strawberries Some ritz mini crackers (2 syns)

Dinner : syn free sausages, celeriac and potato (hexB) mash (0.5syns), carrot, green beans, asparagus, red onion gravy (2) mini milk (2.5syns)

Snack : ryvita thin (2syns) cottage cheese and salmon

Drinks : water, green tea with lemon, tea w/milk (hexa)

Exercise : 30 minute fast walk, 35 minute swim

Total syns : 10

Attachments

• image-2135807214.jpg
    image-2135807214.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Sounds like you've been having a rough time. Hope everything is getting better for you. x

Hey! It was a stressful few weeks, now uni's done I'm literally bouncing around, full of enthusiasm for diet and fitness! How are you? How's the diet going? X

That must be a relief that uni's finished. My diet is going ok. I reached 2 1/2 stones off last night and got slimmer of the week, so really chuffed.

Twinkle314 said:
That must be a relief that uni's finished. My diet is going ok. I reached 2 1/2 stones off last night and got slimmer of the week, so really chuffed.

Ah that's brilliant! Congratulations xx

Back