eee look another food diary!

3lbs off! I think... Used my mums scales though and its in kilos, but that means I lost 3.5, but I don't really use the halfs so I'll just say 3... Woo!

Well after being good since tues I've went off the rails a bit. Had a good SW breakie but went bowling and stupidly had no lunch so we all wanted food. Shared some nachos and had 3 Shandys. Oops! Still if I'm good next week though and cut back a bit should be ok as I've got 6 days :)

EE DAY : Saturday

Breakfast : sainsburys bgty sausages (1syn) extra lean bacon, poached egg, mushroom, tomatoes

Lunch : nachos ( cheese hexA- but syns 10??) 3 Shandys (21syns), handful of crisps (6.5syns), some of the kids chips (6syns). Ooooops

Snack : Bread (hexB) ham, pastrami, cucumber,galaxy flute (5.5syns)

Dinner : SW chicken Goan curry. Basmati rice, saag aloo. Bombay potatoes. Indian salad (4syns)

TOTAL SYNS : 54??? Quite a lot but I'll cut back to 10 rest of week

Last edited:
I feel super bloated after food yesterday, do going to have a day of light food to try and balance it out.

GREEN DAY : Sunday

Breakfast : boiled egg and toast (hexB) (0.5syns - flora)

Lunch : homemade soup (celery, leeks, parsnip, swede, tomatoes, cabbage, carrot, BNS) Strawberries, squirt cream. (0.5syns)

Snack : Galia Melon

Dinner : Leek soup (leek, cauliflower, potato, st agur half hexA) Greek salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, carrot, olives (1syn) feta (half hexA)) Salmon (hexB) Melon

Snack : Superfree soup, bread (5syns)

Drinks : water, green tea with lemon, tea (hexA) milk

SYNS : 7

Last edited:
Clouise29 said:
Do you know how many syns a small glass of rose wine is x

Wine is pretty high... 175ml is 6.5 and 250ml is 9

X

Bf went to the docs today and he has to stay off work for 2 weeks so we're gonna be skiiiint. Nice to have him here more though he works 6 nights a week. Going to make sure I stick to plan as he always seems to make me cheat!

EE DAY : Monday

Breakfast : bread (hexB) salmon, flora (0.5syns) omelette, cheese (hexA) with pepper, chilli, mushroom, tomato, onion and watercress

Lunch : leek soup

Dinner : Chicken Tagine (carrot) (0.5syns) veg (mushroom, courgette) cous cous, salad. Meringue (2.5 syns) squirty cream (0.5syns) strawberries

Snack : WW cheese curls (3.5syns)

Drink : water, tea w/milk (1.5syns) green tea with lemon

TOTAL SYNS : 9

Last edited:
Hi, well done for passing your first year of uni. You had a good loss this week. I can't go to group for 2 weeks and know I will have put weight on when I go back, as my jeans are feeling tighter!!!

Twinkle314 said:
Hi, well done for passing your first year of uni. You had a good loss this week. I can't go to group for 2 weeks and know I will have put weight on when I go back, as my jeans are feeling tighter!!!

Ah thank you! Well I think I did but I can't be sure my mums scales are right so just going to keep focused and hope on Friday its going to be good :)

Ah I don't go to group at all, so I have to just keep on my own, I didn't like group it was really clicky.

Just have a good few days of salads and soups and you'll feel great, and back on form :) x

Having a Spanish feast tonight it's cost an absolute fortune but should be nice. Am really motivated by the plan again and mixing with CC seems to be working for me, I'm feeling a bit thinner than I did which is nice!

EE DAY
- Tuesday

Breakfast : banana, toast (hexB) mushrooms

Snack : bite of doughnut (1syn) bite of baclava (1syn) bite of sandwich (0.5syns)

Lunch : grilled mackerel fillets and mixed salad (was amazing!)

Dinner : SW friendly chicken and seafood paella (green beans, pepper) (4 syns - chorizo, white wine) Spanish meatballs, potatas bravas, (onion, chilli, garlic, carrot, tomato sauce) with watercress salad

Drinks : water, tea (hexA) choc tea, green tea with lemon. Small gin and slimline tonic (4syns)

TOTAL SYNS : 10.5

Attachments

• image-208509970.jpg
    image-208509970.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 36
  • image-3073647770.jpg
    image-3073647770.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Tapas feast yumyum! X

The Spanish food was amazing! I think it was one of the best meals I've ever made! And I am a pretty good cook.. Soooo much effort but really worth it. YUM.

Cool! hello! xx

Had a canny little day yesterday, ended up going into town and pottering round the markets, got some nice seafood, then went and did a shop at tesco, lots of walking and being out and about which I like, stupidly though I didn't eat until 12, and then had a gin when I was cooking, which gave me a migraine. I hate that, sometimes if I don't eat properly then have a drink I get them, so it made my nice day a bit crap and just went to bed at half 8 as sleep seems to be the only thing that makes them go away. Feeling a bit queasy this morning (which also seems to always happen after a migraine) and dizzy so just going to chill in the house apart from the school runs and have a bit of a sorting out. Re-potting my squashes, I really really hope they work! I've never even tried to grow veg before so I'm excited!! We have, courgettes, squash, strawberries, loads of peppers, basil, lettuces, ummmm chillis and some mint. we grew them all from seeds so its actually made it quite fun! Apart from me and my bf have got all competitve over plants!!

Really hungry today so going to try and curb it if I can, and just think well am I really hungry or do I just think I am! My plan to mix the plans seems to have gone out the window too this week, but I'm kinda on I think, so just going to do what fits as EE seems to satisfy my hunger more.

EE DAY - Wednesday

Breakfast : Salmon, 2 poached eggs, flora (2syns) toast (HexB) (no superfree---oops)

Snack : galaxy flutes (11syns)

Lunch : Leftover spanish food. Paella (green beans, peppers), Meatballs (tomato based sauce), Salad. (1syn)

Dinner : SW chicken and bacon carbonara (half hexA) mushrooms, courgettes, red onion, chilli. Tomato, pepper and watercress salad.

Drinks : tea w/milk (half HexA) Water, chocolate tea.

TOTAL SYNS : 14

Exercise : walk - 2 miles, Swim - 20 mins

Last edited:
I've had a bad food morning, ate a really unfilling lame bacon sandwich for breakie then went into town where the farmers market was on. I ate bad stuff, nothing really really bad just def syns that I won't really be able to work out. And I'm going to my ma's for dinner, I'm just annoyed I've worked really hard the last few weeks and really wanted to see a good loss. I don't have time to go swimming now either which is a little annoying. I might see if the bf will look after the boys after I've been to my mums and I can go swimming then if it's not too late.

EE DAY - Thursday

Breakfast - bacon sandwich, WW bread (hexB) tomato sauce (1syn)

Lunch : paella and Spanish meatballs. Half a lamb minted melt, skinny latte, half a rocky road tray bake

Dinner : god I ate so so soooo bad.. Got to my mums had cake, then some nibbles, then loads of crusty buttery bread with dinner. Roast chicken with roast veg (no potatoes tho..) then a meringue nest with strawberries and elmlea. and 2 gin and slimline tonics

GRRRRR!!!!

Drink : tea w/milk (2syns) water

TOTAL SYNS : ?? Fricken 100 probs!!! Grrrr

Exercise : walking - 2 miles

Last edited:
Today was a massive disaster. I've proper eaten loads. On a brighter note I decided to check my weight again at my mums it showed a 3lb loss from last Friday! Can't wait to go WI properly tomorrow at the gyms proper scales to see what my proper and exact loss is, as it's been 2 weeks since i used a proper machine. Fingers crossed its going to be good... If my mums scales are right 6lbs in 2 weeks is the best I've ever done.. I don't want to get my hopes up too much but it is exciting!

Shouldn't have got my hopes up. Boots scales show I've gained 1lb not lost at all, in 2 weeks I've not only not lost weighed I've put on. :( oh well I'll just carry on and try and do some more exercise. I know it's a bit rank but I've not had a poo in 3 days so hoping that's got something to do with it and it's not a true reflection.. :(

RED DAY - Friday

Breakfast - syn free sausage, lean bacon, 2 poached eggs, grilled tomato and mushroom, toast (hexB)

Snack - strawberries

Lunch - leek soup (hexA- blue cheese) alpen bar (half hexB)

Snack - cherries and pineapple

Dinner - roast chicken, Greek salad, feta (hexA) olives (1syn)

Total syns : 1

Last edited:
Oh no that's horrible news about the scales! Don't let them dictate too much how you feel you were doing really well with your swimming and stuff maybe take measurements and see if you are toning up even if the scales are being uncooperative? X

Oh no! Stupid Boots' scales :( You are supposed to weigh on the same scales each week, maybe just stick to your mum's scales now?? Which scales did you usually use before?? Don't let it get you down too much, it might be muscle weight! x

Back