eee look another food diary!

Oh dear, totm had got the best of me! Had loads of choc again this morning, all my meals are SW but zillions of SYNS just going to cc to make sure I don't go crazy, meant to have red day but so many carb based foods in I'm just doing EE.

EE day - Thursday

Breakfast : toast (hexB) bacon and 2 poached eggs

Lunch : 100g pasta, cherry tomato, spinach, garlic, red onion, mushroom, chilli, bacon, 1/2 hexA Parmesan

Dinner : WW sausages, mashed swede, broccoli, carrots and leeks.

Snacks : 100g choc eeeeek! Oh and a crispello! Whoops! I soooo have an addiction!

Drinks : lemon tea, water, tea & coffee (1/2 hexA milk)

Exercise : 2 mile walk, lots of cleaning!

TOTAL SYNS : 30!!!! Ahhh oops

Cals : 1792/ 433/1349

Attachments

• image-3714373534.jpg
    image-3714373534.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image-1915393167.jpg
    image-1915393167.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image-3511509090.jpg
    image-3511509090.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Afternoon all. Unofficial weigh in with the girls at work today and I have lost 7 pounds in 9 days. Well chuffed. Official SW group wi is Saturday morning. Hoping to lose a couple more pounds before then. Hope you are all having good days x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Oh my god! That's amazing!! Well done you. Xx

It was so so nice! Wish I'd used brown pasta though, as white makes me so bloated! Or it might be the ridiculous amount of chocolate I've eaten, I think I may have eventually sickened myself, here's hoping!

Had soooo much dinner, no carbs tho :) x

oh dear (AGAIN) I saw some jelly babies and ate loads, what the hell is wrong with me! The only thing to do now is just go cold turkey, the more sugar you have the more you crave so if I just stop for a week it might go out my system. I hope! I did a bloody vlcd in the summer and that took a hell of a lot of willpower?! Where has that gone! I'm bringing it back and gonna get to target by may 3rd! Grrr

Ok, had a sts this week which if any has read my food diary is quite the achievement, does make me think that when you are really aware of your meals you can get away with all kinds of treats without gaining weight (which ultimately may be a bad thought!) So now I'm super focused, going to do EE all week just as an experiment, I get a bit consumed with cals and intake/output so I'm clearly not putting all my faith into SW as a plan, so going to just try standard EE no messing with plan no tweaking, and see what happens next friday, plus it is the easiest to fit into family cooking. Then the week after a week of alternating green and red just again to see what has the best result.

We booked a long weekend in Amsterdam last night :) I'm so excited!! I haven't been there properly before, passed through Schipol loads of times catching flights and stayed with family friends once too, but never been into the city, we have a nice hotel in a really good area and the flights were pretty ok, £100 return with baggage, its my birthday present too, lucky me! And it'll signify the end of 2nd year for me tooooo, so double whammy of celebrations I hope (depending on how my assignments go anyway!!) So now I have a new goal date, I want to be at target then, or at least well into the 12's. Glasto in June is when I 100% want to be there. So heres hoping!!

OK foods today, its curry night in our house so excited for that! veering more towards Asian curries than indian at the mo, must be missing thailand!

EE DAY - FRIDAY

Breakfast : wmeal small toast (hexB) 60g smoked salmon, 2 poached eggs (was YUM! salmon lush!)

Lunch : 70g brown penne, 2 smoked bacon medallions, mushrooms, red onion, spinach, basil, cherry tomato, garlic and lemon juice (YUM- new addiction, love theres no sauce, so tasty!) Parmesan (1/2hexA)

Dinner : massaman curry with chicken and prawns. 50g brown rice with carrot, cabbage, peas and sweetcorn. (3syns for paste and coconut milk) A bit lacking SF but I have def had my 5 a day anyway so its ok.

Snacks : honey roast ham, banana, apple, cherry bakewell alpen (3syns) chocolate fairy cake (7.5syns)

Drinks : Water, lemon tea, tea and coffee (half hexA)

TOTAL SYNS : 13.5

Attachments

• image-2701600371.jpg
    image-2701600371.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 82
  • image-1194532894.jpg
    image-1194532894.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
had a LUSH food day, feeling in control and had a few pangs for chocolate but I resisted (apart from a fairy cake) but no actual chocolate bars.. So thats something, actually was a bit annoyed at myself for the fairy cake but never mind, stupid boys school and their cake sale fridays! haha.. Got all my meals planned for the week now and done a massive food shop from asda so lots of SW friendly foods, meals and soup ingredients and lots of new recipes to try for my EE week ahead, wow my life is wild, friday night and I've done a massive asda shop and watched CBB! jeeze! Although we had a massive progress on the cat hating dog situation, he snuggled up to her before on the sofa, thats never ever happened, YAY!

Here's the proof! And the snow outside my house :( boo snow!

Attachments

• image-2098212578.jpg
    image-2098212578.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 82
  • image-3744328883.jpg
    image-3744328883.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 84
Slept a bit late so just waited until lunch to eat, just dry rubbed some pork shoulder to make pulled pork sandwiches for dinner. It smells amazing and just put it in the slow cooker, :) house day (apart from a little trip to asda next to my house) as I just can't face the snow! Sticking to my EE plan, doing that all week. It really is easy to plan for / stick to as you don't really need to think as much about what you're eating.

EE DAY - Saturday

Breakfast : coffee

Lunch : frittata, sausage (sainsbury chipolata 90% pork 0.5syns), bacon, soya beans, potato, pepper, mushroom, onion. Salad (0.5syns mayo x light)

Dinner : pulled pork rolls (hexB) SW chips, SW onion rings, SW coleslaw, salad. (1syn brown sugar) BBQ sauce (2syns)
Pudding : banana, tofu choc pudding and angel delight, looks amazing but not sure how to syn the angel delight as I used hexA milk, I'll say 5 as that's what it would be without counting the milk as a hex (5syns)

Drinks : tea, coffee, lemon tea, coke zero. (HexA milk)

TOTAL SYNS : 9

Attachments

• image-151311474.jpg
    image-151311474.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 80
  • image-2578805749.jpg
    image-2578805749.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 76
  • image-3465848731.jpg
    image-3465848731.jpg
    597.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
So proud of myself, totally stuck to plan, and feeling waaay more positive about dieting, probs as totm has pretty much finished, I always feel meh about dieting then! Going to my mums for sunday dinner, so no doubt I'll have syns, but I only had 9 yesterday and obv my 15 today so thats ok. Plus just going to hexB the oil she uses as she uses olive oil all the time. Got a huge asda delivery so totally stocked up on good stuff, think I'll make so SW minestrone soup for dinner for us. Liking my EE plan still and amazingly even since friday the scales are showing a 1lb drop already so that def is making me feel inspired to carry on, going to try really hard to not scale hop this week as i get on them about 5 times a day, more out of curiosity than anything.. anyway foods..

EE DAY - Sunday

Breakfast : hmm not sure, I think omelette with spinach, tomato, mushroom, onion

Lunch : Roast beef, potatoes and parsnips (hexB olive oil) Swede, broccoli, carrots, gravy (3syns) small glass red wine (6syns)

1/3 flapjack (5syns)

Dinner : LM red onion and rosemary casserole, (onion, garlic, pepper, courgette, squash, chopped tomato) mini roast potatoes. Clementine

Drinks : tea and coffee (HexA milk), water, lemon tea

TOTAL SYNS : 14 weekly syns left 69.

Attachments

• image-1125181669.jpg
    image-1125181669.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 75
  • image-2814712576.jpg
    image-2814712576.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Food is looking lush as usual. I've been so lazy about cooking lately - just been throwing together plain boring meals and when I have something nice its coz OH made it lol. Must get my arse in gear with that. As you say having lots of nice healthy food in makes it so much easier x

Proud of myself! My ma made homemade Yorkshires and apple and blackberry Charlotte with custard and I avoided all. Yey! X

Glad you've both got your mojo back! Just me to go now :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Yey! I actually am finding EE much better, I don't feel the need to snack like red days, and the bloat I get from green, hope this works! You'll get back into it Jen.

Ohhh dinner was well nice today ladies! A recipe from an old SW booklet thing, I used LM sausages and made a casserole, would be good on any plan. Xx

Hi everyone i'm new to the forum! I take it you can just use this thread for posting what you eat daily? Today so far i've had -

Breakfast - scrambled egg, 2 rashers of bacon (no fat) and 1/2 a grapefruit.
Snack - Apple
Lunch - 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and raspberries on top
snack - Alpen strawberry bar
Dinner - chicken breast with tikka spice, baked potato, brocolli and beetroot
snack - muller light vanilla with raspberries on top.

Hey! This is my food diary, but feel free to get involved, x

Ohhh I'm so rubbish, went to go to Uni and debated the weather and buses and didn't go, I could have gone got the metro but couldn't be bothered to walk there. I NEED to stop doing this! It was my new year resolution to make more effort with Uni and actually going to lectures. Oh well! Had to make a massive breakfast as I woke up super hungry! And craving choc, I won't give in as the cravings will go away. Wish I had bought some meringues so I could make SW friendly puddings, oh well! EE plan is working well, just hope I lose some weight this week, really want to get out of the 12's soon!

EE DAY - Monday

Breakfast : SW hash browns (spring onion) Sainsbury taste the difference chipolatas (1syn) poached egg, mushrooms, tomatoes.

Lunch : chicken, crispy kale with onion. Stir fried cabbage red and white, carrot, mushroom and pepper. Soy, lemon, 5 spice.

Dinner : SW cheeseburgers (half hexA), chips, SW coleslaw and salad with beetroot. wmeal bread roll (hexB) BBQ sauce, tomato sauce, x light mayo (2.5syns)

WW ice cream pot (4syns)

Drinks : tea/coffee (half hexA milk) water, lemon tea, asda bgty hot choc (2syns)

TOTAL SYNS : 9.5

Attachments

• image-1406620171.jpg
    image-1406620171.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image-123125073.jpg
    image-123125073.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 58
  • image-391423612.jpg
    image-391423612.jpg
    551 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Didn't get to eat lunch until just now, so not too sure what to do about dinner now, I might make up a burger then if I want it later when bf is having his tea I can have it then.

SOOO awful outside, placement was such a waste of my time, 3 weeks in a row I've spent watching DVDs. What's the point!!!!

Totally on plan still very bloated today tho, so avoiding the scales and 5 days chocolate free although massively craving it today, don't really want to give in as I'll just start havjng it every day again! Missed Uni again as the bus didn't come and had to walk the boys to school as again no buses came. Poor kids! Was so cold! But at least it means I've walked a mile this morning already :) Can't wait for the weather to get better so we can walk again, I hate not having my usual 4 mile walks a day.

EE day - Tuesday

Breakfast : LM sausage + 1 RF sausage (2.5syns), poached egg, bacon medallions, 80g five beans and mushroom & tomato

Lunch : banana, apple, pickled onions some chicken, alpen light (3syns) wmeal small toast (half hexB) lightest butter (1syn) jam (0.5syn)

Dinner : SW fish and chips (half hexB bread) mushy peas and salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, pepper, celery) WW ice cream pot (4syns)

Drinks : tea (hexA milk) water, lemon tea

TOTAL SYNS : 11 (48 weekly syns left)

Attachments

• image-3486186019.jpg
    image-3486186019.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 62
  • image-31788800.jpg
    image-31788800.jpg
    572.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Back