eee look another food diary!

Bf's dad and his misses are coming for dinner tonight but we've done a SW dinner for them which will leave me SYNS for wine :) I haven't had any Chablis since Xmas so can't wait for a glass or 2 later :)

Just got to tidy the house for them coming which will burn off a few cals, already done the bathroom so just Hoover and dusting, and mopping the floor. Joys! And take little daisy pup for a walk.

EE day - Saturday

Breakfast : wmeal toast (hexB) poached eggs, WW dairy spread (0.5syns)

Lunch : Riso gallo rissoto (half) quorn piece, peas, parmesan (half HexA) mushrooms and mixed baby leaves. Mullerlight with banana chopped in.

Dinner : SW pork apple and cider braise (apple, carrot, onion, garlic, celery) roast new potatoes, purple broccoli. (1syn cider) SW choc mousse pots (4syns)

Drinks : water, tea (hexA milk) Chablis : (12 syns)

Total SYNS : 17.5

Last edited:
Ohh. Ps! I've just seen your at Uni doing your teacher training, are you going your pgce? I'm going a placement in a high school at the mo for my degree xx

No Im in my second year of Early Childhood Studies BA(Hons) at the mo, its not really a teaching degree more like learning how to understand children, theories on children etc. Will be applying for my PGCE after this year though, doubt ill get on it straight away though :/

Ha! Weird that's what I'm doing too!! I do a joint honours course tho, early years and childhood studies. X

Oh god! Shouldn't have gone boozing! Led to me hungoverly getting a chicken kebab last night :( and the scales showing a whopping 4lb gain! Although it may just be carb bloat so ill so red days this week to try and get it back down!

Yesterday's food was a bit mixed

EE Day - Sunday

Breakfast : Sainsbury burger (1syn) cheese (hexA) oven chips and 5 onion rings.

Lunch : Tom yam soup (ramen noodles, king prawns, spring onion, mushroom) paste (1syn)

Dinner : chicken and lamb kebab (pitta??) garlic sauce and some chips with bolognaise.

No idea where to start with SYNS! I'll reduce up 5 for the week tho to make it up :(

Gutted!

Attachments

• image-1354164588.jpg
    image-1354164588.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I'm not sure why but me and dan made a den in the sitting room and we both passed out there until this morning!! Haha! Weirdos! Gonna try sticking to plan today, we'll see! Just on the way to placement now feeling pretty awful still, I guess that may be something to do with sleeping in a den!

EE DAY - Monday

Breakfast : leftover chicken and salad (sick I know!) just a few tiny bits that were left.

Really late lunch like 5pm! : deli box noodles (1.5syns) toast (hexB) with ham and tomato. Spread (1syn)

Dinner : roast beef, sw roast potato and parsnip, mashed swede, carrots, green beans, broccoli. Gravy (2syns)

TOTAL SYNS : 4.5

Last edited:
Ahh as if, thats well strange! Todays my first day of semester 2, got a social policy class which sounds like its going to be absolutely joyful.....the den sounds amazing though! Dont worry about the blow out, I was in pub with my housemates last night too stuffing my face with fajitas and curly fries!

I didn't even go to my first lecture of semester 2 today, my attendance has been so so bad this year. I do a policy module on Fridays but we have to do a placement in an early years setting for it so we're hardly ever in. I do play in my other one. How are you getting on? Do you like it? I don't really like early years on mine, I like my other route way more its all like philosophy, sociological kinda stuff and media representations and stuff, and children's worlds.

Ah I'm feeling crap about my off plan day, was stupid as I weighed myself when I got up an amazingly had lost 2lb yday Morning, now after that its showing a massive 5lb gain :( boo!!

Ah i love the course just can get boring at some points. Last semester I had communication and language and inclusion and special educational needs modules. Im starting placement next week 2 days a week.

Aw dont worry you'll easy get it off, at least you can prove you can get weight off unlike me who has lost nothing!

Ah pleased you like it :) I'm doing a placement in a high school at the mo, working with kids who need emotional support of have behavioural issues. It's actually pretty good! Need to find an early years setting to do a placement for my EY's side, I must admit I don't really like early years settings as much, I get a bit bored. Much prefer older kids, like gcse age x

well done everyone!

Ok had Monday on plan, then yesterday for some reason I just wasn't getting full! I ate and ate and ate, and I don't feel guilty or like I let myself down on the plan, I don't even really mind about gaining from it, I just felt like I needed it! Back on plan today though. Although its my twins birthday tomorrow so might just get involved with the party food and cake and stuff as my children's birthday isn't about me dieting! So might just have to write off this week a little, oh well!

EE day - Wednesday

Breakfast : bacon medallions, poached eggs, mushroom and tomato, toast (hexB) 2 coffees (hexA)

Snack : muller light with chopped banana

Lunch : baked potato with chilli kidney beans, mushrooms, red onion and 20g rf cheddar (1/2hexa)

Snack : weetabix cereal bar (4.5syns)

Dinner : SW lamb Tagine with chickpea rice (chopped tomato, carrots, garlic, asparagus)

Total SYNS : 4.5

Attachments

• image-1479114079.jpg
    image-1479114079.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 24
  • image-3617279722.jpg
    image-3617279722.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Thanks! The boys had a great day, I was in bed at 9 last night after their party as I was totally done in! 5, 5/6 year old boys in my house was insane!

Been off plan yesterday and today, nothing too wild just not SW food. Back on plan tomorrow I think, feeling sluggish and meh from it. Going to have some birthday cake when I get home though :) yum!

Glad the kids had a good time - as you say kids birthday is far more important than dieting so hopefully next week will be easier for you xx

Thanks love! Back on it now :) always feel more in control when I'm on plan.

Red day - Saturday

Breakfast : smoked salmon, poached eggs and small wmeal toast (hexB)

Lunch : frittata with quorn, tomato, red onion, mushrooms and pepper. Cheese (hexA) salad leaves

Dinner : beef goulash with small jacket potato (hexB) (chopped tomato, garlic, peppers)

Snacks : kiwi, muller. Mini caramel (4syns) mini kinder (2syns) some ham, chew sweet thingys (3syns)

Drinks : lots of lemon and soda, tea (hexA) water

Total SYNS : 9

Attachments

• image-516620609.jpg
    image-516620609.jpg
    548 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2406897090.jpg
    image-2406897090.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I used to feel like I was always hungry on red days but I think I hadn't really thought about what I could have! I just Ate a whole frittata! Oops! Meant to eat half and ended up having the whole thing! Greeeeedy! Don't even want my dinner now! X

Morning Charl, hope you're ok today xx
Just wondering about how you've said you use MFP to track cals - how many do you aim for? Ive used mfp in the past while doing sw but not worried about cals, more as a food diary.. thinking I need to make some changes otherwise I can see me staying in the same '4lb either way rut' I have been in for too long!
I've had another rather flexible weekend and I really don't want to see another gain this week xx

Hey love, hmm yeah I'm ok, I'm still not entirely sure what to do really. It's all made me love him a little less each time, I'm just not sure I can get past it now and still feel the same way.

Yep I use MFP, I have it set to lose 1.5lbs a week, works out about 1470 a day I think. It def helps me keep track, I know doing red days helps me, I'm always within cals on red days xx

Just been catching up on the other thread. Bless you, such a hard position to be in. The help is a step in the right direction and shows you're staying open minded for him to make changes. I guess as long as he knows the consequences if he does it again. You are v brave hun xx stay strong xx

Thanks re mfp - I think I shall change my cals as i have it set at 2lb per week - which is only 1200 cals and really hard to stick to on SW! I have been doing red today and I am really hungry for some reason (not normally on red)… Think its because tomorrow is shopping day and the fruit bowl is empty!
OMG, I just changed it to 1.5lb per week and it gave me a whole extra 60 cals per day… LOL!
I think I will try red combined with MFP and see if I have a better week xx

Thanks love, yeah I really want it to work, so if he finally does go see someone then I think it'll help, I've thought for years, before we even got together he really needed some kind of therapy. He's had quite a tough life really. Yeah do that, I don't always stick within my cals, but its good for a guide really, I always find EE days I got well near 2000 though! Well if I don't track my portions, which I do now, as I can't just do SW unlimited food thing, as I just don't lose weight, I need mfp to keep track of portions really. xx

Back