eee look another food diary!

Well on Sunday I was 13st7, I need to stop scale hopping as somehow in the course of the day it's gone up to 13st9!!!!! I must retain water so badly!

How are you getting on? Xx

Aww. I scale hop too but not been on yet this week. Had a bad week last week but been 100% since sunday. Weigh in is monday so hope to lose my recent 3lb gains. I might just try some reds. I tend to over carb. XX

Well on Sunday I was 13st7, I need to stop scale hopping as somehow in the course of the day it's gone up to 13st9!!!!! I must retain water so badly!

I had a sneaky peek on Monday and it showed me as +2. I have banned myself from getting on the scales now until thursdays wi. It's so hard to not get on them. It becomes a natural part of your routine so quickly x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I bet its gone down again by morning though.. :) I pretty much have a difference on average of 4lb between morning and evening, sometimes more.. I'm a terrible hopper, I go thru phases.. then there's the accidental scale hopping! Lol! I just hope that lb is still off tomorrow! Ha! X

Aww. I scale hop too but not been on yet this week. Had a bad week last week but been 100% since sunday. Weigh in is monday so hope to lose my recent 3lb gains. I might just try some reds. I tend to over carb. XX

If I do ee I totally over carb! I have loads of them in pretty much every meal, if I've had a weekend off plan I usually do red days for the next 3 days and any weekend gain disappears, and usually will still get a loss :) I had a bad week too, so really hoping for something good this week. Red days are great tho, I used to hate them but did them as I needed to, but now they're def what works best for me xx

I had a sneaky peek on Monday and it showed me as +2. I have banned myself from getting on the scales now until thursdays wi. It's so hard to not get on them. It becomes a natural part of your routine so quickly x

I'm terrible love! Every time i go into the bathroom I look! I used to get really disheartened by it, but it's kinda good as you learn what your body likes and doesn't. If you can take what they say midweek with a pinch of salt anyway xx

I bet its gone down again by morning though.. :) I pretty much have a difference on average of 4lb between morning and evening, sometimes more.. I'm a terrible hopper, I go thru phases.. then there's the accidental scale hopping! Lol! I just hope that lb is still off tomorrow! Ha! X

I'm the same! I could never go to a group in the evenings, and with all my clothes on! I'd be gutted! Goooood luck for the morning :) x

What recipe did you use for your bbq sauce hun? x

Hey love! The recipe is on here... I think I can remember it though...

1 onion chopped up
1tsp mild chilli powder
3tbsp sweetener
4tbsp balsamic vinegar
250mls passata (i used a bit more, maybe 350)
1tbsp Worcester sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder

Just fry the onion off with the chilli until its really soft, then add everything else and cook for 10 mins (they said 10 but I did it for quite a long time maybe 20) then I blitzed it all up as I didn't want the onion lumps.

Was surprisingly really good! I used about 1tbsp or a little more on each chicken breast x

I'm the same! I could never go to a group in the evenings, and with all my clothes on! I'd be gutted! Goooood luck for the morning :) x

1lb still off :) phew!@
Gonna stick to red in the week, for some reason I'm far less tempted to scoff! Determined to have a less 'flexible' weekend too.. nothing going on, so should be fine x

No worries summer! Was so nice I can't wait for lunch for some more!

Well done Lou :) hmm do you always have flexible weekends? Like the whole weekend off plan? Or just some extra snacks/meals? Do you keep track of what you've actually had syn wise? I only tend to go off weekends if we go out for dinner or the pictures, I'm so not taking SW snacks to the pics I'm getting Ben and jerrys and a hotdog!! Hah! Well done for your official loss :)

The scales are still up from yesterday, I know I ate more high salt foods though than normal and I rarely have sweetener and there was quite a bit in the BBQ sauce and I had 4.5 eggs! Too much for one day so I know that's why I've bloated up again so it's ok. Back at 13st5.5 so I have 2 days to get rid of some weight! Going to take the dog out now so at least there's some exercise!

Xx

Fooooooods for Wednesday

RED DAY - Wednesday

Breakfast : All-bran golden crunch (25g hexB) toffee muller and a banana chopped in.

Snack : 2 small slices wmeal toast (hexB) lurpack lightest (4syns) vegemite (was hungry after the dog walk - really craved vegemite!)

Lunch : hunters chicken (hexA 40g low low cheese) SW coleslaw, salad & beetroot. (2syns BBQ sauce)

Snack : muller light, a few smarties and a maoam stick (4.5syns)

Dinner : Coq au vin (shallots, mushrooms) roast squash, fine beans and mashed swede. (4syns red wine for sauce)

Drinks : tea and coffee (hexA) lots of water

TOTAL SYNS : 14.5

Attachments

• image-659536979.jpg
    image-659536979.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image-2458270972.jpg
    image-2458270972.jpg
    550 KB · Views: 35
  • image-239558066.jpg
    image-239558066.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
No worries summer! Was so nice I can't wait for lunch for some more!

Well done Lou :) hmm do you always have flexible weekends? Like the whole weekend off plan? Or just some extra snacks/meals? Do you keep track of what you've actually had syn wise? I only tend to go off weekends if we go out for dinner or the pictures, I'm so not taking SW snacks to the pics I'm getting Ben and jerrys and a hotdog!! Hah! Well done for your official loss :)

The scales are still up from yesterday, I know I ate more high salt foods though than normal and I rarely have sweetener and there was quite a bit in the BBQ sauce and I had 4.5 eggs! Too much for one day so I know that's why I've bloated up again so it's ok. Back at 13st5.5 so I have 2 days to get rid of some weight! Going to take the dog out now so at least there's some exercise!

Xx

Thanks love :)… not always flexible weekends but I do enjoy a bottle of wine on a Friday or Sat.. the last two weekends haven't been easy as the first we were away and someone else planned food so no food control - I stuck to plan, avoided cake and took some muller lights and apart from going off plan and enjoying the buffet food and wine in the evening, I definitely didn't go overboard, but I didn't count anything - my 1lb gain followed this.
Last weekend was entirely my own fault - I planned curry fri night, but with one thing and another didn't cook it, my dad turned up hungry and we ended up with chinese TA on top of the wine I was allowing myself - I didnt overeat like I would have done previously - was v reserved! So when I go off plan, its literally just for one meal, not a whole day - the wine I allow myself thru weekly syns. I seem to be much better when its just me, and not OH at home too - he works away in the week. I try to eat with the kids in the week, even if my meal is different, but we tend to wait til they are in bed when he is home, by which point I have no enthusiasm! Gonna try to change it this weekend, and see how it goes. If the food is completely organised, I might be able to stick to it.
Anyway, enough of my waffle!
Good luck with the rest of this week :)x

Thanks love :)… not always flexible weekends but I do enjoy a bottle of wine on a Friday or Sat.. the last two weekends haven't been easy as the first we were away and someone else planned food so no food control - I stuck to plan, avoided cake and took some muller lights and apart from going off plan and enjoying the buffet food and wine in the evening, I definitely didn't go overboard, but I didn't count anything - my 1lb gain followed this.
Last weekend was entirely my own fault - I planned curry fri night, but with one thing and another didn't cook it, my dad turned up hungry and we ended up with chinese TA on top of the wine I was allowing myself - I didnt overeat like I would have done previously - was v reserved! So when I go off plan, its literally just for one meal, not a whole day - the wine I allow myself thru weekly syns. I seem to be much better when its just me, and not OH at home too - he works away in the week. I try to eat with the kids in the week, even if my meal is different, but we tend to wait til they are in bed when he is home, by which point I have no enthusiasm! Gonna try to change it this weekend, and see how it goes. If the food is completely organised, I might be able to stick to it.
Anyway, enough of my waffle!
Good luck with the rest of this week :)x

Ah that's canny! I eat with my kids too as dan works nights so is usually still sleeping when the boys need to eat, so I eat with them so they aren't having tea alone. They eat all the same SW food as me now, they love it too! Love not having to cook separately anymore. They have become pretty health conscious and always ask me if what they're eating is super healthy that makes them strong! Canny! That's great you aren't just going crazy off plan, I used to love my wine, but now if I want a drink I have gin and slimline tonic seems to work better for me to have spirits on SW. I totally know what you mean though about just yourself, when dans off at weekends he'll always try and get me to eat badly, this morning he said shall we have loads of bad stuff this weekend. Twerp! I'll just end up playing catch up again if I do so I might try just being 100%. Last weekend was fine doing it. I can't wait to be at target now, feels like I've been doing this forever! X

Ah that's canny! I eat with my kids too as dan works nights so is usually still sleeping when the boys need to eat, so I eat with them so they aren't having tea alone. They eat all the same SW food as me now, they love it too! Love not having to cook separately anymore. They have become pretty health conscious and always ask me if what they're eating is super healthy that makes them strong! Canny! That's great you aren't just going crazy off plan, I used to love my wine, but now if I want a drink I have gin and slimline tonic seems to work better for me to have spirits on SW. I totally know what you mean though about just yourself, when dans off at weekends he'll always try and get me to eat badly, this morning he said shall we have loads of bad stuff this weekend. Twerp! I'll just end up playing catch up again if I do so I might try just being 100%. Last weekend was fine doing it. I can't wait to be at target now, feels like I've been doing this forever! X

We do mostly eat the same, its just when I have planned something like curry/chilli, they are not so keen! As I did SW before I had them they have never had anything but SW chips at home :) I love how SW recipes can work for the whole family too! Mine are super healthy kids too, minimise processed/ readymade food (only really good quality sausages) and I do laugh that they had no idea what a processed cheese slice was at a bbq once, and Lilly (6) thought for years that McDonalds was called 'Chippenham' cos we when once when we were passing through I guess!LOL Bless her!
I know what you mean about G&T, but I do prefer wine! Id probably go for G&T if I was out, but Im quite happy adjusting my syns so I save them for vino at the weekend - its the food I need to make sure I have in check. Might try and come up with something for this Fri/sat that doesn't take too much prep once kids in bed like wholemeal pizzas, or something I can prep in advance!
I am going to try and stick to 100% this weekend too - we shall conquer it together LOL! - you will get to target soon, and you have done so amazingly with how far you have already come :) You do get to a point when you just want the rest to fall off though… I will often try willing the scales to say less than they do!
Ha! We can get there xx

What is your target charl? It isn't long to go is it? x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

12st exactly, I'm quite tall 5'9 and a bit so that should put my BMI about 24 which I'll be happy with I think, my aim was always to get to healthy BMI and body fat, I can't wait for the weather to get better as I'm always so much more active then, my body fat has gone pretty crap again now :( even tho my weight hasn't changed since the vlcd when I got back from Thailand it was 1% from average now it's awful! I have 1st5 to go I think Jen. Although I might adjust it when I'm there as I'd really like to be a size 12. That would be so amazing! I've never been that ever! Xx

We do mostly eat the same, its just when I have planned something like curry/chilli, they are not so keen! As I did SW before I had them they have never had anything but SW chips at home :) I love how SW recipes can work for the whole family too! Mine are super healthy kids too, minimise processed/ readymade food (only really good quality sausages) and I do laugh that they had no idea what a processed cheese slice was at a bbq once, and Lilly (6) thought for years that McDonalds was called 'Chippenham' cos we when once when we were passing through I guess!LOL Bless her!
I know what you mean about G&T, but I do prefer wine! Id probably go for G&T if I was out, but Im quite happy adjusting my syns so I save them for vino at the weekend - its the food I need to make sure I have in check. Might try and come up with something for this Fri/sat that doesn't take too much prep once kids in bed like wholemeal pizzas, or something I can prep in advance!
I am going to try and stick to 100% this weekend too - we shall conquer it together LOL! - you will get to target soon, and you have done so amazingly with how far you have already come :) You do get to a point when you just want the rest to fall off though... I will often try willing the scales to say less than they do!
Ha! We can get there xx

How old are your kids love? That's awesome! I honestly think being food aware is brilliant from a young age, the boys go to their dads every other weekend and he gives them total rubbish, Macdonalds for breakfast (who does that!! The effort to get up, dressed and drive there rather than just giving them cereal and fruit!-- so stupid!) loads of pizza and hot dogs and stuff. Never any veg. So I try really hard when they're with me so they don't get picky or fussy.

We shall indeed get there :)

We just decided to make a Vietnamese banquet on Saturday and take the puppy to the coast so healthy weekend for us, which is nice, obv dans off the booze now so at least I don't have to think about that. Might even make a SW beef pie on Sunday :) xxx

How old are your kids love? That's awesome! I honestly think being food aware is brilliant from a young age, the boys go to their dads every other weekend and he gives them total rubbish, Macdonalds for breakfast (who does that!! The effort to get up, dressed and drive there rather than just giving them cereal and fruit!-- so stupid!) loads of pizza and hot dogs and stuff. Never any veg. So I try really hard when they're with me so they don't get picky or fussy.

We shall indeed get there :)

We just decided to make a Vietnamese banquet on Saturday and take the puppy to the coast so healthy weekend for us, which is nice, obv dans off the booze now so at least I don't have to think about that. Might even make a SW beef pie on Sunday :) xxx

I have the same with my 2 boys and their father. Pizza, MAC Donalds, processed chicken nuggets etc. The boys are loving the healthy food I feed them.

I have the same with my 2 boys and their father. Pizza, MAC Donalds, processed chicken nuggets etc. The boys are loving the healthy food I feed them.

Really irritates me, his parents give them coke as well, that makes me furious, 6 year olds don't need coke. Or sweets before school! I figure they are here most of the time though so hopefully our morals will be a little more instilled, how old are yours love? I didn't even realise you had children until yesterday! I'm not sure how I didn't know this! X

Back