eee look another food diary!

Thanks love! You too! Xx

Gutter, a full week of red days and nothing... Cant believe that, it's never happened before :(

I can't believe it! 7 days of red, under SYNS and the scales show 13st5.4 gutted. I tried really hard this week, no tweaks not cheats, maybe my cheats work better for me than the plan! I'll check again in the morning just in case boo x

That's rotten love, you've worked so hard :( that means you've maintained though right? Which is still fab :) xx

Yeah 2 weeks of STS tho, pretty annoying! Feeling very very bloated this morn so hoping it might go down today and the scales will show me something else tomorrow! X

Arrr crap love, especially after being good! It'll come off tho, maybe you're in for a bigger loss next week. I've been super bloated this week which I don't normally get on red, quite odd but my body is all over the place with periods so think it's more that. Fingers crossed, scales show a loss tomorrow. I've sts from last fri which I don't mind seeing as it showed a 3lb gain on mon from my naughty weekend. You trying green next week now? x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Yep, gonna do EE over the weekend then green from mon - sat. The more I'm thinking about how my body feels I feel unbelievably bloated so I think it's totm bloat, and all the meat last night, I'll wait and see what tomorrow says if it's still 13st5.4 I'll take it as a STS. Boo! I never dont lose on red.. But saying that I usually mix the plans a bit and I haven't so maybe that does work best for me.. Mainly red with the odd EE and green day. I'll stick to my plan though as I like to experiment. Well done on getting rid of the 3lb gain :) xx

Bodies are crazy things! I had a blood test last night and got a scan, smear, one coil out and a different one in next wed! Hopefully things will settle a little. You had your scan didn't you?

I need some special meal ideas for Valentines to keep Daren away from m&s! I soooo want to get to target, only 1.5 stupid lbs!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I did have a scan yes, didn't show up anything at all, i still get the stomach pains though, I have a retroverted womb though and once I looking into this properly I realised that it can affect much of whats been happening to me (lower back pains, bad abdominal cramps, painful sex etc.. sorry tmi!) So I would imagine its probably that.. Need to book the dr though to re-assess it all soon.

Ok I'm obviously pretty annoyed about another sts and I didn't unintentionally not have my syns so I'm going to use them up today, as if I'm not losing when they're reduced why the hell would I not have them, when I've lost loads by having them all! arg.. so today is a sneaky syn day... 37 to use! Gonna do EE today, sat and sun then green mon-sat.

EE DAY - FRIDAY

Snack : 3 celebrations (6.5syns) stupid chocolates at placement!

Breakfast (at like 1:30pm!) Sandwich (small wmeal bread hexB) with bacon (fat cut off) chicken, tomato, mushrooms and melted mozzarella (half hexA) x light mayo (0.5syns) tomato sauce (0.5syns) I REALLY craved a panini so this was the closest SW thing I could think of to make! Cadbury bubbly bar (10.5syns)

Lunch : 75g wmeal pasta, lots of frozen veg, red pesto (2.5syns)

Dinner : CURRY NIGHT :) spinach, squash, and chicken thigh curry (onion, chopped tomato), with veg pilau rice, indian salad (tomato, chilli, garlic, cucumber, carrot, red onion). Poppadums (9.5syns) mini indian snacks (6.5syns) pudding : tofu choc pudding (1syn) with angel delight (1/4hexa) (2syns) squirt cream (0.5syns)

Drinks : tea and coffee (1/4 hexA 1% milk) water, hot water and lemon.

TOTAL SYNS : 40 (I had 37.5 leftover for the week, plus my 15 for today so now have extra to have tomorrow too.. nice syn heavy weekend for me! )

weekly syns left : 118

Attachments

• image-1352213780.jpg
    image-1352213780.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 34
  • image-679965870.jpg
    image-679965870.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
35g for full fat, doesn't have a lighter option but id sneakily up that to 40g for reduced fat :) I love burgers with halloumi on. Yum! X
Charl - Halloumi is already a low fat cheese (like Feta) so the reduced fat one probably wouldn't count as a Hex as it probably doesn't have enough calcium in to justify this so you would have to syn it completely.

Aaaah! Ok Thanks bev! I haven't actually been to a big shop lately so haven't bought any yet. Love the cheeses! My out of diet downfall (red wine and cheese ) x

Yum, dinner sounds good! I am still rocking the RED so bought (at great expense, but I figure it would be even more if we went out to eat) ribeye for OH and a little fillet for me… mouth watering! He will carb up on leftover mash, and I will make bbs chips! Cant wait!xx

Yum, dinner sounds good! I am still rocking the RED so bought (at great expense, but I figure it would be even more if we went out to eat) ribeye for OH and a little fillet for me... mouth watering! He will carb up on leftover mash, and I will make bbs chips! Cant wait!xx

You could always make some onion rings with that. Slice an onion into rings and dip them in beaten egg then dip them in smash potato seasoned with whatever favours you like. I like garlic and cayenne pepper but you can use anything. Then bake in the oven and they are a naughty but nice treat x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Aaaah! Ok Thanks bev! I haven't actually been to a big shop lately so haven't bought any yet. Love the cheeses! My out of diet downfall (red wine and cheese ) x
Can go with you on the wine - not a big cheese fan fortunately. Maybe it's because I don't really like milk either.

You could always make some onion rings with that. Slice an onion into rings and dip them in beaten egg then dip them in smash potato seasoned with whatever favours you like. I like garlic and cayenne pepper but you can use anything. Then bake in the oven and they are a naughty but nice treat x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Ooh, I so love you lovely ladies coming up with fab ideas! That would be a treat… how do they syn? xx

PS, how you doing icurez? you back?x

I made them on a red days last night, I made quite a lot and used about 25g of dry smash for the lot, and that was dipping them twice which I think is 4syns. I make the rings quite thick and use most of a large onion. xx

Ooh, cool, I used minimal smash as I had no egg(!never happens), so did a bit of a sprinkle with fry light, might allow 1-2 as it was barely anything!
Delish dinner xx

I saw! Looked delightful! X

Worth the effort x

Back