eee look another food diary!

Haha i've just got back, im not at uni until half 1 today but i sacrificed my lie in to go to zumba! It was ok but not very hard, I sweated a bit (probably a bit too much info there!) but didnt feel like I was really really knackered and out of breath, hopefully the class later in the week is more strenuous! Aw I think we're the opposite, I like the younger ones and loved my play and creativity module haha got maths this afternoon which is my idea of hell! Your red day sounds nice, another green for me today then red tomorrow and weds. Hope you survive through your lecture and dont pass out with boredom!

Ha! Weird I like maths! I never used to, I'm helping some bottom set gcse kids in placement with their maths, it's pretty good, although I'm so rusty it's hard to remember everything!

It's not the content I don't like, it's more the lecturers style, SOOO patronising, which is something I despise, it's possibly the worst way to try and get a message across! We were doing the eyfs personal, social, emotional stuff today.

Had a meeting with one of the module heads, it was about my attendance, oops. She said she's not worried about me at all as my marks are really good but worried I'm missing more valuable insights. She's right i am! If I went my marks could be higher which would be fab! Would love to be mid 70's!

Red day was nice thanks! Just had a lush steak and stuffed mushrooms, they are super nice!

Hope you had a good day! Only had 3.5 SYNS which is canny as its made up some of my weekend naughties! Xx

I had a meeting a few weeks ago about my attendence from last semester aswell but they too said theyre not concerned because im getting firsts and 2.1's just uni policy apparently. Stuff like that does my head in, its uni not school and im paying to go there so i dont think they should be on my back if i go or not haha!

Im doing red days for the rest of the week, getting really bloated off green days now. Plan is tuna and veg stir fry for dinner tomorrow and a recipe from the SW mag for tea-chicken, lemon and garlic casserole, sounds yum! I've had a really high syn day today, had pretty much all my syns so going to try and be low for the rest of the week now.

. . . Had a meeting with one of the module heads, it was about my attendance, oops. She said she's not worried about me at all as my marks are really good but worried I'm missing more valuable insights. She's right i am! If I went my marks could be higher which would be fab! Would love to be mid 70's!

I had a meeting a few weeks ago about my attendence from last semester aswell but they too said theyre not concerned because im getting firsts and 2.1's just uni policy apparently. Stuff like that does my head in, its uni not school and im paying to go there so i dont think they should be on my back if i go or not haha!

All I would say to both of you is try and go to lectures as much as possible. So you are paying for yourself? So what?
You are missing out on things. Not only the actual lectures but a chance to talk to the other people on your course more.
Some of my most stimulating discussions were with the other students AFTER lectures over a coffee or a beer!
We would discuss the cr@p that the lecturers were spouting (sorry any lecturers reading this) and put the world to rights as to how we saw things.
It was brilliant!
I learnt far more from the other students during these discussions than the lecturers on many occasions and gave me an insight into how my mates viewed the course and their thinking. Which helped me to beat them when it came to exams!!

You never know what comes up in impromptu get togethers.

I only missed 4 lessons last semester, and none so far since december so I dont think Im missing out on much! I know what your saying but I mean sometimes, like charl said, the lecturers are so patronising and I feel like just shouting at them saying WE ARE ADULTS YOU KNOW! haha but oh well i could rant on and on but i wont use charls page to rant my feelings on haha!

Hope you both have a good day, im so tired so will see if i make it through today without falling asleep!

I had to miss today as poor daisy dog went to get speyed she just came home she doesn't have a clue where she is, I just tucked her up in a blanket so she's fallen asleep, she has to wear a stupid neck head plastic thingy until Monday tho :(

Been fine food wise, although dan bought some masssive teacakes home from work, they are huge, and I love them, so I had half of one.

RED DAY - Tuesday

Breakfast : 1/2 giant teacake + lightest butter (10syns)

Late morning : bacon sandwich (hexB)

Snack : Danone 0% fat vanilla. An orange. Some salmon. Maoam chew thing (1.5syns)

Dinner : Mediterranean chicken bake (new potato 150g hexB) bake (tomato, garlic, pepper, onion) chilli broccoli

Drinks : tea (hexA milk) water

TOTAL SYNS : 15
(11.5 for today, just making up weekend)

Attachments

• image-483377795.jpg
    image-483377795.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 42
  • image-3587608285.jpg
    image-3587608285.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Ah, look at the pup :) hope she's ok xx and you too xx

Aww she's so so sad :( she's just wimpering away constantly, poor little lady. Managed to get her upstairs and she's snuggled in with me, and finally quiet (I'm usually anti-dogs in bed.. But she is so sad I just think she needs to be close) so I'm happier. She looks like a zombie, just totally not there.

On a good note, been really good yday and today and haven't really eaten many carbs at all so managed to switch to red rather than EE. Yay!

Have you had a good day? Xx

Aww she's so so sad :( she's just wimpering away constantly, poor little lady. Managed to get her upstairs and she's snuggled in with me, and finally quiet (I'm usually anti-dogs in bed.. But she is so sad I just think she needs to be close) so I'm happier. She looks like a zombie, just totally not there.

On a good note, been really good yday and today and haven't really eaten many carbs at all so managed to switch to red rather than EE. Yay!

Have you had a good day? Xx

Aw bless her. I need to get my kitten spayed, she's 9 months now and just come into season. It's so annoying, all I can hear is her chirruping and calling my other cat who is make (and neutered!) but he's totally not interested, which makes her do it more!

Glad you've had a good food day, I've been back on plan 2 days now and feel better for it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah, poor pup - I know what you mean - totally no dogs in beds! But while she's mending she probably needs it..
Got my kitten done at 6 months, she's pretty cool - little black thing called Ninja, which she totally lives up to!

Yay for a red day exchange Charl - I am totally loving red - tis funny cos when I lost nearly 2 st before the kids it was mainly green…

I often make my 'day' choice at or before lunch time - but ofter breakfast & snacks are HEXS and super free so it means if things change I can adjust :)

Been having good days food wise since Saturday nights wrong-un - didn't do bad on food, but the booze cals have worried me - not sure what WI tomorrow will bring… it was only one meal, but its bothered me a lot :(

xx

Hows the pup? I know what you mean about moaping. Got our stray kitten done at the end of last year and she looked so sad and moapey. She couldn't even blink properly when she came home as she was still dosed up with anaesthetic. Staggered around and then just collapsed in a basket and didn't move for about 6 hours until she got her balance back.

She's so so sad bev, she's just wandering round whimpering constantly, it's not been a great night really! I've made us a den in the sitting room but she just won't settle.

I had my boy cat done when i first got him and it was no where near this. But then cats are remarkably more self contained creatures. I think the cat knows she's ill though as usually he attacks her at least 4 times a day. He's actually being friendly (for him!)

I just keep worrying she's doing to tear the stitches as she's not really relaxing at all.

How's things with all you guys today? Any nice plans? I'm going to do some uni planning today, and get started on some research I think :) feeling really good about 1 of them as its a kind of extended version of what I handed in last time and got a first so hopefully if I have more words to play with I can write some really insightful thoughts and musings. Dans in a foul mood because he did a huge shift and he's hurting all over, 6 nights a week every week is too much, he's 28 and has so many things wrong with him, scares me what he'll be like in 10/20 years! He's cooking Vietnamese tonight. Yay!

EE DAY - Wednesday

Breakfast : small wmeal toast (hexB) bacon, mushroom, 'fried' egg and cheese sandwich (1/2 hexA) THIS WAS SOO NICE!!! I have to make it more often. Felt really naughty!

Lunch : Tuna and prawn mayo(cherry tomato, cucumber, red onion, sweetcorn) jacket potato with salad leaves(1syn x-light mayo and WW spread)

Dinner : Vietnamese beef and lime salad (lime, lettuce, chillis, beansprouts, red onion),'fried' rice with Chinese sausage (2syns) prawns and veg (spring onion, carrot, cabbage, peas). Quorn & crispy kale. I CAN'T WAIT!! Yum!!!

Drinks : tea and coffee (1/2hexA) water

TOTAL SYNS : 15
(3 for today, the rest making up weekend)

Attachments

• image-26227780.jpg
    image-26227780.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2562643440.jpg
    image-2562643440.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 31
  • image-1792307695.jpg
    image-1792307695.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Poor Dan, nights are really tough on your body, especially 6. Does he sleep all day? What does he do?

Brekkie looks good, am battling with huge sugar cravings today. I hate being tired and cold! I really really ache from yesterday's 6 mile run too. Trying to be good, I so want a sts on Friday, doubtful tho after my weekend!

Trying to do my application for uni course, hate writing personal statements. Doubting if I can do it now :-(

Hope daisy settles a bit, poor pup :-(

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Forum master?! What the hell does that mean?! Ha! Actually probs means I spend way too much of my life on here instead of being productive..

He's a baker, he runs the nightshift at his work and has always done 6 nights, he's going to discuss dropped it down as its too much ESP if he ends up working 9 hours a night!

Daisy pup is finally asleep :) I really want to go make foods but don't want to wake her up.

I've nearly finished 50 shades now, actually really enjoyed them, I'll be sad when they're done! Pretty much the same as twilight saga really, just with sexual deviancy instead of vamps! Going to start on game of thrones next. X

Haha yep! In like 5 days.. I read really fast, plus I don't usually watch tele so I read from when dan goes to work to when I sleep. I haven't got into any books for ages tho! I wish I had the same enthusiasm for academic books!!! Although I might endeavour to try!

How's the personal statement coming on?? Just make sure you talk about all your skills and how they transfer to your ambition and it'll be grand :) x

The application has 6 separate sections plus a personal statement, is pretty big. I actually don't know how many points my diploma is, criteria is 120, not sure how to find out. Probably need to find my certificate, who know's what safe place I put it in! lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I've nearly finished 50 shades now, actually really enjoyed them, I'll be sad when they're done! Pretty much the same as twilight saga really, just with sexual deviancy instead of vamps! Going to start on game of thrones next. X

Apparantly the woman who wrote them did so because she was a huge Twilight fan but there wasn't enough sexual content in them for her ;) I'm guessing it maybe started as a fanfic type of writing thing for her...

Not read them yet, Hubs read a bit of the first one The directors secretary where he works decided all men should read the books and began handing out her copy to the guys who work there haha apparantly he decided it was boring ;)

Back