eee look another food diary!

Yay! Finally!! 2lbs off! Thank god for that, after 4 weeks of STS that's a very nice thing to see, ESP as my weight dropped to that midweek too, so 13st3.5 now :) if I'm really really good I could be finally out the 13's in 2 weeks. That would be amazing! Daisy seems her normal self today, not a whimper in sight. Going to do EE today as its curry and maybe alternate the plans next week. And be sensible today that just because I am doing EE I don't have to have carbs on every meal!

EE DAY - Friday
(maybe red.. I'll see what I eat later!)

Breakfast : 2 LM sausages, scrambled egg (2eggs), 2 vine tomatoes, and 1 piece of bacon (fat removed)

Lunch : salmon fillet, leftover salad, SW coleslaw and beetroot

Dinner : ?? I might be out but I might have dinner then go, if so I think thai chicken and peanut (hexb) curry for dinner (sugar snap peas, babycorn, spring onion) with tofu rice (carrot, cabbage, peas, and sweetcorn). (4syns - coconut milk and paste) Or I might make it for dan and have mine when I get home to stop me eating junk!

Drinks : tea and coffee (hexA) water

TOTAL SYNS : 15
(4 for food but the rest on a few gins + slimline)

Attachments

• image-37477449.jpg
    image-37477449.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 29
  • image-3974175200.jpg
    image-3974175200.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Yay! Finally!! 2lbs off! Thank god for that, after 4 weeks of STS that's a very nice thing to see, ESP as my weight dropped to that midweek too, so 13st3.5 now :) if I'm really really good I could be finally out the 13's in 2 weeks. That would be amazing!

Well done, 2lbs is amazing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Fridays! I hope I find something nice to wear! xx

Thanks girls :)

Congrats on the loss 2lbs is fab! Have fun tonight x

thanks love :) hope you have a nice weekend in your new home xx

Well done on the loss Charl - great result. Enjoy your shopping trip. I did one yesterady - but only for a new hard drive for the puter not me :cry:

Thanks Bev! Its been put on hold as my step pops has come to finally fix some things in my house, fingers crossed he'll be done in time for me to go to town as I really fancied something new for this weekend, its been so long since I got new clothes! x

I did, still find shopping frustrating as even tho I've lost loads of weight my stomach is so bad from the c section I can't wear loads of clothes. I don't think any amount of diet/exercise will fix it :( but I did buy the most amazing grey waterfall leather jacket it's so so nice! And this black dress that I hope looks really good, it looked amazing in the mirrors (ie made me look a normal shape!) so I hope it wasn't those crappy trick mirrors that are angled to make u look better! I'll take a photo tonight when I'm ready :) jacket was really expensive! Eek! Oh well! Xx

Ok here's my outfit, ok??

Attachments

• image-2570049948.jpg
    image-2570049948.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 77
Gorgeous lady!! Xx

Ooh, love it :) Your hair is so lovely! I so wouldn't suit blonde hair, but I love it :) x

Aww thanks girls, I'm upset, dan said he didn't like a jacket at all, I loved it and now he's put me off it I hate it when he does that! Xx

That's so annoying when they say something that makes you doubt yourself.. but we all think you look lush xx

Yeah I'm just gonna stay in I think. Stuff like that really knocks my confidence, the last thing I feel like doing is going out now as I'll just feel like people think I look a mess. Stupid, wish I wasn't like this, something happens then I just hermit. Rubbish self esteem :( xx

Back