eee look another food diary!

He's a bloke hun, listen to us girlies. You look beautiful, go out in your new clobber and feel gorgeous cos you DO look it! Daren can be the same, I've learnt to ignore him now, he's normally quietly jealous!! Wish I could give you a big hug. Believe in yourself x x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Argh I hate it because now it's changed how I see it in the mirror, I don't feel like at all now, I just feel like a big whale. God I hate body issues, I just need to get to target ASAP.

Thanks tho girls xxx

Men do not get fashion at all, honestly you look amazing! I know how you feel though because it does knock your confidence when someone says things like that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Seriously though Charl, I'm struggling to understand where you even hide your lb's- you've got amazing legs and skinny arms and look stunning xx

Aww thanks girls, it's all stomach :( that's my bad point, I'm pretty sure at least half a stone of it is just skin and sag from twin belly. I went out, wore the dress not the jacket. Eek! Feeling v self conscious tho, I never ever wear dresses (apart from holiday) I'm a proper leggings, stupid baggy tee kinda girl xx

Does Dan realise he's upset you so much? Grrrr, hope you got lots of compliments!

I have belly issues from section too, no matter of dieting or running will help I don't think. I understand x

I've got the two baby two pregnancies belly thing, even at my fit time, pre injury, it was always there.. and on my bum! my weight is falling off my already lack of boobs, and coming off the bum and thighs... recon the belly will be the last to go!

So glad you went out in the dress, be positive hun, and enjoy xxx

I've got baby belly - and I haven't had any babies! (caused by hsyterectomy though) :8855:

Glad you wore the dress to go out and hope you had lots of compliments because it, and you, look beautiful.
Maybe it was the combo of the jacket and the dress that Dan didn't like?
I have to say I'm not a fan of jackets over dresses either (call me old fashioed). Imho it was hiding a beautiful dress.
Try wearing it with some really nice trousers or slimfit jeans - NOT leggings though - and see if he prefeers it that way because the jacket it beautiful too and deserves to be worn with something that will show it off as well.
((( Hugs ))) men are bleddy useless.

Last edited:
How funny, was gonna say the same! That jacket over jeggings/skinny jeans (cos your legs are well skinny!) and boots would look fab! :)

I'm gonna take it back, the more I keep trying it on the more I think I want this other one that did up properly so not the waterfall kind. I'm feeling particularly rough this morning! SOOO many shots were consumed last night but I was home at 1 so not too bad really. Feel like eating a mountain of junk but I had some really lush grilled salmon and noodles, was so tasty! Although dan has come home and baked a lemon drizzle cake so I had some, so nice!

EE DAY - Saturday

Breakfast : toast + Vegemite (3syns spread)

Lunch : salmon, salad and noodles

Snack/dinner : Heinz tinned spaghetti with hexA rf cheddar

Snack : lemon drizzle (18syns?!)

TOTAL SYNS : lots!! 21..?

--- I think I'm going to have to write off today a little, might try and abstain from the party food and eat before we go

Attachments

• image-2260990259.jpg
    image-2260990259.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Ooh, love it :) Your hair is so lovely! I so wouldn't suit blonde hair, but I love it :) x

Aww thanks love! Yeah I love my hair too, It's been so many different colours/cuts over the years but its always best blonde, took a really long time (and money!) to get it back to blonde as it was red before this, probably as its my natural colour so obviously suits me best, just wish it would grow faster! I want it really long :) xx

Oh ps.. Daniel has completely redeemed himself today by saying he totally fell in love with me all over again yesterday. Cute! Xx

Aww thanks love! Yeah I love my hair too, It's been so many different colours/cuts over the years but its always best blonde, took a really long time (and money!) to get it back to blonde as it was red before this, probably as its my natural colour so obviously suits me best, just wish it would grow faster! I want it really long :) xx

Talking of hair, I've always had my hair long and now thinking of a drastic chop! Would like to colour it but can't afford to keep doing it. Found some pics I really like, the new me and all that. But I don't know if I'm brave enough, other option is to grow it really long.......:)

No he was out on a driving lesson and said he was thinking about me the whole time and just really couldn't wait to get him and see me?! Then when he did he said he just felt so so happy. Bless him! X

Aw that's really sweet. My bf is in a foul mood today, luckily not with me! I'm just here to listen to him sound off...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Show me some pics Jen! I love talking hair and new looks! If u go through my prof pics I have had some many cuts! I just get mine massive chopped into now so i don't really ever style it it just sits well when it's dry. If u went darker you can colour yourself, I always did my own when it's dark but packet blonde is awful, and costs a fortune to keep up, it's why I always have roots! Xx

Back