eee look another food diary!

Aw that's really sweet. My bf is in a foul mood today, luckily not with me! I'm just here to listen to him sound off...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Dear! At least it's not at you :) it's nice he talks it all out with you though xx

Oooh, don't think I could ever go darker, always been blonde, never even thought about it! No reason why not tho?! Will try and upload hair pics, my sis emailed me some, they're pretty radical, for me! Pm your email address and I'll forward them to you x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Ooo I like Kiera one.. I think that's lovely. I'd say no fringe. If you're quite busy busy and haven't got loads of time to get yourself ready in the mornings with the boys etc they can take some doing every day. Which can get pretty annoying! Xx

Very bad food day yesterday really.. Well was good until I got to the party and had a massive migraine, can't believe I still went! Had some jack and coke to try and sort me out thought the sugar might have helped, it didn't. Nor did the pizza I ate! Meh! Oh well... Back on it today. Still feeling a bit post migraine groggy and sickly. We just watched lawless, good film! Love Tom hardy, he's mega. Didn't know it was a true story until the end! The 20's prohib times must have been pretty insane in the states!

EE DAY - Sunday

Breakfast : bacon sandwich (hexB)

Lunch : chips with bacon and cheese (hexA) apple

Snack : some smoked salmon

Dinner : brown noodles with chicken, prawns, carrot, pepper, cabbage, mushroom, beansprouts.

Really lacking sf today, oh well!

SYNS : 15 (counting from yday awfulness!)

Attachments

• image-942991953.jpg
    image-942991953.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Totally off plan day.. I'm ovulating and starving! Plus no food in the house for breakie and at Uni and placement all day while being unprepared left me in a bit of a crap spot! Oops.. I'll write it all down anyway poops! No loss for me this week!

MONDAY

Breakfast/lunch : Cajun chicken wrap, walkers French fries, Cadbury Philly snack pot

Snack : fridge raiders, mini sushi pack, crispello

Dinner : SW spag Bol (chopped tomato, celery, onion, garlic, mushroom, carrot, pepper), brown spaghetti, parmesan, garlic tear n share bread. aero orange.

Very very bad!! Oh well!

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it was that bad hun. I think you did well with your choices. It could have been a lot worse.

Definitely doesn't look too crazy love, you probably subconsciously made 'better' choices!
We had sw spag bol tonight too- I finally had some brown pasta, not had since I did sw all those years ago! Was quite yum - I bought the Napolina stuff as I find its much tastier and it was good :) lots of rocket salad too )
Happy Monday lovely, and well done getting to it at Uni;-) xx

Nope it got worse... An orange aero and some tear and share garlic bread with dinner. To be honest I don't even feel bad or guilty or what ever, I'm off Uni tomorrow and weds so I'm going to batch cook some soups and do a big shop I think. Then there's no excuses is there!

Planning is so the key for me and this plan, well not just planning, a well stocked fridge/cupboards too. And they have all been bare for some time!! I think that's why I've been so crappy with the plan. Oh well maybe I can pull it back to a STS with a few red days until Friday :)

How's everyone tonight? Xx

Ok back to plan today, feeling v bloated after yesterday's food. Might pop into town and take that jacket back. I've gone right off it actually, def want one that zips up. Or might just be sensible and do some Uni work! Just getting ready for the school run, going to take daisy as its an ok morning (compared to the last few!) so at least there's a little 2 mile walk done.

RED DAY - Tuesday

Breakfast : bacon, lm sausage, poached eggs, tomato, mushrooms, 1 slice toast. (HexB)

Lunch : gammon steak, red cabbage slaw, salad

Snack : 4 picked onions, small banana, alpen light (half hexB) Cadbury light mousse (3syns) 2 sharwoods Poppadoms

Dinner : trout stuffed with spinach and ricotta (hexA) salad, fine beans new potatoes (hexB) WW pot (4syns)

Snack : 2 poppadoms (3.5syns)

Drinks : tea and coffee (hexA) water

TOTAL SYNS : 10.5

Attachments

• image-2882360147.jpg
    image-2882360147.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 44
  • image-4074318737.jpg
    image-4074318737.jpg
    634.1 KB · Views: 34
  • image-3427787162.jpg
    image-3427787162.jpg
    557.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Uni work should win over shopping. But I know which I'd prefer . . .

I settled for clearing out the boys room and putting mountains of washing away! Productive but the wrong tasks! X

Hey Charl been so rubbish at keeping up with diaries lately as I have been so unmotivated myself food wise just eating nonsense then attempting to minimise damage, need to get back to losing new weight!

Looking fab I love the dress and jacket x

I settled for clearing out the boys room and putting mountains of washing away! Productive but the wrong tasks! X

Sounds better than my day which was completely unproductive! Oops!

Not done the washing up OR chased an unpaid invoice but I have done some knitting, visited a friend and put a lump of gammon in to cook. Utterly useless!
xx

I went to asda to do a massive shop, without a list, massive fail £200 worse off :(

I spent 107 in asda on Sunday and didn't actually come away with much! 20 of it was on the cat food/litter & another 20 was on new frying pans but apart from that it was only stuff for the week, and not even meat!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To be fair I have got quite a lot of stuff, lots of meat and loads of fresh veg, where is good for frozen meats? They are so much cheaper but asda has a crap selection it's a reasonably big one too!! X

Hey Charl been so rubbish at keeping up with diaries lately as I have been so unmotivated myself food wise just eating nonsense then attempting to minimise damage, need to get back to losing new weight!

Looking fab I love the dress and jacket x

Hey Laura!!! Thanks love! I'm reading everyone's but am being pretty on/off with plan at the mo so not really having much input. How's the house? I love your zebra chair! Xx

Right then my curry queen, need your help! Want a really tasty curry tonight. Have made loads but none have been 'fantastic', some are spicy but just not that tasty. I've got chicken thighs, chopped toms, spinach, coconut milk. So what do I add for a super yummy curry? We don't like them really really hot! Slow cooker or normal? Thanks my lovely x x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Back