eee look another food diary!

They were good! They don't dry out because of the cheese which is canny!

Gotta write another essay today, yay. Can't wait for Friday and to forget for a few days how much work I have! Daniels making tea, so should be pretty healthy as he knows what we can eat.

RED day - Tuesday

Breakfast : wmeal roll with ham, tomato and cucumber. (HexB) Some Edam (hexA)

Lunch : bowl of strawberries, plus magnum chocs (9.5syns) walkers baked crisps (5syns)#

Dinner : pork with steamed kale, baby courgettes, carrots & broccoli. x light mayo (0.5syns)

Drinks : tea and coffee (hexA) water

TOTAL SYNS - 15

Attachments

• image-1115799440.jpg
    image-1115799440.jpg
    514.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Dear god! 2 hours sleep and I'm up with an essay to write that's in at 4. It's been so hard having this deadline of 3 in the same week, ESP when 2 of them have massive diaries to complete too, totally under estimated how long they'd take and was up til 5 writing the diary (5200 words!!!) can't believe it came to that amount! Was starting to type badly so went to sleep for a few hours and now up to take the boys to school and the main essay written for 4pm hand in. Thank fully it's reflective so can be written in 1st person and slightly less informal so I know what I'm writing. Lets hope that word count flies by!!! Most stressed I've ever been with Uni work at the mo. :(

*****, that was a close one!! Just got to Uni to hand in my 3rd finally assignment of the week! 3 deadlines in 1 week is ridiculous!! I've had a total of 10 hours sleep in the last 3 days, absolutely shattered, and have to start the next one straight away (well tomorrow) tonight I rest and sleeps and chill with the dudes. It's so hard juggling work and kids! I can't really start working until
Bedtime for them so I've ended up being pretty much nocturnal! Kinda happy with the work I handed in, could have been better and needed more theory but it was reflective so general spatterings were kinda ok. Food wise not been great either, as I've been up all night...

3am a piece of toast with peanut butter and jam.

9:30am a Krispy Kreme doughnut

2:45pm salmon and cream cheese sandwich and some mixed fruit pot thing with blueberries, grapes and strawberries

6:30pm - SW carbonara (red onion, mushrooms garlic, and hexA Parmesan) salad

Also some lucozade, a coke zero and some teas and coffees

Attachments

• image-634153367.jpg
    image-634153367.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Well done getting the essays done! Is amsterdam trip soon or am I getting confused lol? Xx

3 down, 3 to go! But there's like 4 days between each deadline next time so none of the panic.. Thanks love!!

Going to Amsterdam on Friday :) so SOOO can't wait!! Really need a weekend away!

How are you?? Sorry haven't been keeping up with diaries at all this week xx

Ooh exciting have an amazing time! I've only been once and it was only really for a couple hours as it was one of those mega cheap ferry deals where you leave on the boat overnight get to Amsterdam spend the day there and then back to the boat. Would have been nice to stay longer but it was only 30quid each so can't complain lol! X

Argh! Scales are back up at 13st7, I ate really badly the last few days and haven't slept much so maybe after a good sleep and a day on plan they'll go back down for WI Friday morning. Hope so! Gonna go pamper myself today I think, thinking weekend lashes, and a manicure then some more work later on and shopping for new clothes with the lil dudes.

EE day - Thursday

Breakfast : poached eggs and small wmeal toast (hexB) 2 syns spread

Lunch : salmon sashimi, and a pineapple lolly.

Snack : orange. Strawberries

Dinner : sushi

Drinks : few teas, lots of water

TOTAL SYNS : 2

Exercise : dog walk - 30 mins, walking round town - 90mins. lots of situps, and might start that squat challenge thing.

Last edited:
Well done on getting those 3 essays in - and now just 3 to go.
I used to be dreadful - we were given 10 essay assignments at the start of every term and they all had to be submitted by the last day of term.
I started with good intentions every term, drafted the outline, did some research and all my cross referencing, and then . . . nada until about 2 weeks before they had to be handed in. So it was 1 a day writing up on top of lectures and practicals.
My course was manically busy - 4 hours lectures a day and 2 hours practical - so I was always shattered at the end of term.
Mum never could understand why I would get home and sleep for 2 days.
I know I've got no room to talk . . . but maybe try doing them a bit earlier next term :8855:

Enjoy your weekend in Amsterdam chica.

Dinner : SW babybel stuffed burgers
Have you got the recipe for these please? Looked on their website and can't find anything and they sound delish!

Just normal burger type mix bev then shape your burgers around the babybel! It's that easy. I usually put red onion, garlic, chilli, Worcester sauce, basil and oregano in my mix xx

Homemade burgers are fab, in fact I think the sun beckons a bbq this weekend :-D

Have a fantastic weekend, get Dan to take you to the diamond factory!!!

Xxxx

Hi hun. How was Amsterdam? Have you got lots of essays left? Not long til you finish for summer is it? Hope you're not working thru the night too much xxx

Hey love!! Ah it was absolutely lovely! Just what I needed, the weather was super lovely, really Sunny, did a canal cruise, walks in the park, a museum, shopping, nice meals and the zoo, and a picnic and just went to nice bars and cafes, was so good, we did loads! Managed a whopping 12hr sleep when I was there too! Amazing!

Did one essay today, meant to start and do 1/3 last night but went to see daisy dog who was chilling on my bed and passed out! So spent all day in the library just got it done in time. Have another 2 for next week, going to start one tonight and have it done for Sunday night hopefully, then the other mon - Thursday, then I'm free!

Been off plan a whole week and it shows! Weight really flies back on me when I don't stick to plan like!

How are you?? What's been happening? Xx

All sounds amazing, a fun packed weekend! Don't stress about weight, you'll be back on it after uni work all done and it will fly off!

Am good thanks luv, busy bee with new job. Got a weekend away next week and our 2 week hols in Cornwall is 1st June so not too long at all! Don't think I'll be squeezing into shorts snd and a kini as planned but nevermind! Had my first sw on plan day today, a few bourbons sneaked in but I'll ignore that ha!

Xxx

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend away and really needed the sleep! Good luck getting the rest of your essays finished! xx

Tell me about it Jen! I weigh the same as after Xmas and its may! No way shorts for me at Glasto, it's only 6 weeks away! Ah you'll have a lovey time there with your boys, was it expensive? We'd like to do that in the summer at some point, just for a long weekend tho!

Thanks VP! Any news on the job front? Hope you're feeling good now :)

Thanks summer love, hope you are all finished and happy with your work?

Ok! Back to plan today, it's WI and scales are at 13st10 which is depressing so red weekend for me, might have a BBQ if the weather stays good as its an easy fun way to stick to plan.

RED DAY - Friday

Breakfast : omelette w/ ham, red onion, mushroom, spinach and tomato, an orange.

Lunch : poached eggs and ham on toast (hexB) pineapple

Dinner : SW chicken curry (bns, spinach, onion, chopped tomato) with Indian salad and chappati (hexB tweak)

TOTAL SYNS : 0

Attachments

• image-2073939456.jpg
    image-2073939456.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 30
  • image-2216228962.jpg
    image-2216228962.jpg
    577 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Ha, 2 weeks in a caravan sounded like a good idea last year! Wasn't cheap, about £800 I think. But we normally spend that on one week in a lodge with hot tub. We really wanted 2 weeks this year so a caravan it is lol. May end up killing the kids and husband, esp if it rains! We absolutely love Cornwall tho, is stunning. Bit of a trek for you, would need a long weekend!

Hey Charl! Decided to bite the bullet and come back to SW. Just catching up on you, you've had a lot going on! Really hope your ok now and looking towards the future. Im weighted down with uni work as well at the mo, just handed a 4500 word report in this week, got a 4000 word essay in next thursday and a 3000 word report in for the following tuesday and then im done. Swamped done with work at the mo but just looking forward to getting it all in now! Your little break sounds lovely, hope you had a fab time!

Ha, 2 weeks in a caravan sounded like a good idea last year! Wasn't cheap, about £800 I think. But we normally spend that on one week in a lodge with hot tub. We really wanted 2 weeks this year so a caravan it is lol. May end up killing the kids and husband, esp if it rains! We absolutely love Cornwall tho, is stunning. Bit of a trek for you, would need a long weekend!

Oh wow! You are brave! I think a caravan plus twins and a Daniel and a dog might be a bit too much for me to handle, is it like a static one or a lil one? Is that how much the lodges are?! Crumbs that's more than I thought they were! Yeah massive trek so long weekend - a week I thought. Europe holidays sound good but I think I'd be a bit stressed out! Xx

Back