eee look another food diary!

Hey Charl! Decided to bite the bullet and come back to SW. Just catching up on you, you've had a lot going on! Really hope your ok now and looking towards the future. Im weighted down with uni work as well at the mo, just handed a 4500 word report in this week, got a 4000 word essay in next thursday and a 3000 word report in for the following tuesday and then im done. Swamped done with work at the mo but just looking forward to getting it all in now! Your little break sounds lovely, hope you had a fab time!

Hey love! Welcome back! Have you started back on plan yet? How's it going?

Oh my god! That is a lot of work, are you 3rd year? I have a 2000 for tues and a 3000 report for Friday, have no idea how to write reports though so a little anxious about that one. Not long to go and we'll be free for summer! Yey!

It's been a rubbish few months but feeling good (although v flabby!) again now, thanks.

Good luck! X

Hey love! Welcome back! Have you started back on plan yet? How's it going?

Oh my god! That is a lot of work, are you 3rd year? I have a 2000 for tues and a 3000 report for Friday, have no idea how to write reports though so a little anxious about that one. Not long to go and we'll be free for summer! Yey!

It's been a rubbish few months but feeling good (although v flabby!) again now, thanks.

Good luck! X

First day back on plan today! Been healthy eating this week but first proper day today! Feeling positive really. No im second year :( just all my work is in at once! Got a free day today though so Im hoping to get a massive chunk done today, hopefully 1000+ words.
Glad your feeling better, im sure the flabby-ness will be gone soon!

For a week lodges are pricey but it all depends where you go. We always have the top of the range ones too! So a caravan will be a shock I think lol have lovely memories of caravan holidays tho so maybe now I'll get the parent view of it! Wanted to go abroad but a fortnight for family of 4 is way too much right now and stressful! Xxx

Abroad holidays are ridiculous! I looked yday but it's never gonna happen on a student loan budget so camping it will be! Plus we can take daisy if we go camping.

So I feel the need to vent, the boys dad has been avoiding changing his child support for 8 months! He owes loads and instead of sorting it out he's taken some 18 yr old new girlfriend who no one has even heard about before on holiday to Spain for 2 weeks, he told the CSA he earns £500 a month!!! I'm sure someone on that budget can afford that! Plus he only has them every other week and went 4 months without even having them at his house at all as moved out of his house and let his old gfriend live there while he went to live with his mates! It makes me so mad that I struggle to pay for everything, haircuts, clothes, shoes, uniforms, football, even just the running of our house costs a fortune and he's lying and saying he earns basically peanuts (which is a massive tax fiddle) and more that the CSA have let this go on for so long when I called them about it last sept!!! Arggghhhhhh! People make me so mad!!!

He calls me a bad parent, and mother and I do everything for these boys while he basically does nothing! Apart from instill crap morals in them. What makes me even more mad is he does the bare minimum when it comes to their care, his parents look after them more, and he never once has said can I have them extra, grrrrr so cross.

Anyway never mind, I wanted to vent and it's done.

Daniels making homemade wholewheat pizzas for tea, probably about a million SYNS but I'm only gonna have a few bits and lots of salads.

EE day - Saturday

Breakfast : strawberries, a little leftover curry with chickpea rice (weird I know but I wanted to avoid using any hex's)

Lunch : ??

Dinner : wholewheat pizza (hexB tweak plus like 6 SYNS?) with chicken and peppers. SW potato salad and SW coleslaw, plus normal salad.

Abroad holidays are ridiculous! I looked yday but it's never gonna happen on a student loan budget so camping it will be! Plus we can take daisy if we go camping.
My 2-bed apt in Spain is on a golf course and only 1 mile from the sea - costs £375 a week in peak season (July-August)
So cheaper than a caravan in Corwwall in June :8855:
My 3-bed apt is only £450 a week.
If you book flights early enough then you can get them for about £100 each.
So yes that means you double the cost for a week but it's not that bad for 2 weeks.
So a lot cheaper even for a week than a lodge! No hot tub though but lovely pool instead and guaranteed weather to be able to use it!

That's good to know bev! If I am afford it at the end of summer we might rent your villa! Is the weather nice in oct still?

Well my good day went bad... Had a massive baguette craving so....this happened!

Attachments

• image-2785787666.jpg
    image-2785787666.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 49
My 2-bed apt in Spain is on a golf course and only 1 mile from the sea - costs £375 a week in peak season (July-August)
So cheaper than a caravan in Corwwall in June :8855:
My 3-bed apt is only £450 a week.
If you book flights early enough then you can get them for about £100 each.
So yes that means you double the cost for a week but it's not that bad for 2 weeks.
So a lot cheaper even for a week than a lodge! No hot tub though but lovely pool instead and guaranteed weather to be able to use it!

Oooh, you got a website?! xx

That's good to know bev! If I am afford it at the end of summer we might rent your villa! Is the weather nice in oct still?
May/June and Sept/Oct are my favourite times of year.
Early October is in the low 20s (mid 70's) - getting a bit cooler by the end of the month but still really nice.
Pool still useable in early October. I've even been in at half term in October but it does feel a bit cold to my Spanish acclimatised blood although my friends from the Lake District used it in mid-November !!!!!
It's also only £300 pw in October in the 2-bed and £375 in the 3-bed! And I might even manage a 10% discount for my "minis mates"!

Oooh, you got a website?! xx
2-bedroom apartment . . . http://www.roda-golf.co.uk
3-bedroom apartment . . . http://www.roda-golf-rentals.com

Last edited:
Ah bev! We're really considering oct half term! That's a fab price and flights are coming in at 700 for all, so it's not tooooo bad. And it'll come out of next years loan too which would be amazing.. The 2 bed we would want. Dans going to see if he can book the holidays in tomorrow at work :)

Hope you're having a better day dear xx

ohhhh Bev! I've just had a look and the flights for the last week of Aug I think 26th to 6th sept are cheaper, and would suit us so so much better as I'm still off uni and the weather would be that little bit better, do you have availability then by any chance? plus dan actually already has some time off then. oh wow, this is exciting, I thought there was no way we could do a holiday! xx

Sorry bev! Just realised how inconsiderate that was of me to start harassing you about the apartment, you most certainly have enough on your plate at the mo! I just got swept away in the moment or excitement. Just let me know when you can, and when things are better, and we'll book some flights. Take care, and hope you and mr pomm are going to have a better day. x

Sorry bev! Just realised how inconsiderate that was of me to start harassing you about the apartment, you most certainly have enough on your plate at the mo! I just got swept away in the moment or excitement. Just let me know when you can, and when things are better, and we'll book some flights. Take care, and hope you and mr pomm are going to have a better day. x
No probs Charl - yesterday was a bit better. Went out for lunch with MIL and she was on good form.

ohhhh Bev! I've just had a look and the flights for the last week of Aug I think 26th to 6th sept are cheaper, and would suit us so so much better as I'm still off uni and the weather would be that little bit better, do you have availability then by any chance? plus dan actually already has some time off then. oh wow, this is exciting, I thought there was no way we could do a holiday! xx
It's be still quite hot at the end of August!

We're booked solid until 16th August but still free after that - so currently available at the end of August / Early September.
Just let me know and I'll pencil you into the diary.
The apartment can be booked via one of the holiday websites that I use and you can pay on a credit card via Paypal.

Can I reserve the last week in aug please 26th for 7 days, wouldn't want it to get booked and we miss out. Dan just needs to get his holidays ok'd first. Once he's got them ok'd ill PayPal the money over. And book some flights. I've just sat and worked out all my finances and told the boys we can go away but they have to be good over the summer and not pester me take them on big days out all the time. I showed them your place and they're really excited too!

Oh so pleased for you both it was a better day, hope lunch was yum. We're off for a picnic and dog walk to a lovely lake not to far away, nice Sunday before more Uni work later

Oh ps... How much would it be for that week? I just reserved it on your page for that week, so I think you should get my reservation for it when you get home. Just had a look at flights again and its actually cheaper in the summer holidays than in Oct amazingly.. so thats great.

Thank you Bev, what a great idea to suggest it!

Last edited:
Oh ps... How much would it be for that week? I just reserved it on your page for that week, so I think you should get my reservation for it when you get home. Just had a look at flights again and its actually cheaper in the summer holidays than in Oct amazingly.. so thats great.

Thank you Bev, what a great idea to suggest it!

October half term always seem to be silly prices on the flights.
I'm just replying to you on email about costs etc.

Amazing - looks like I'm going to meet another Minis Mate!

Yay how exciting! Thank you!

Email just sent!

Can I reserve the last week in aug please 26th for 7 days, wouldn't want it to get booked and we miss out. Dan just needs to get his holidays ok'd first. Once he's got them ok'd ill PayPal the money over. And book some flights. I've just sat and worked out all my finances and told the boys we can go away but they have to be good over the summer and not pester me take them on big days out all the time. I showed them your place and they're really excited too!

Oh so pleased for you both it was a better day, hope lunch was yum. We're off for a picnic and dog walk to a lovely lake not to far away, nice Sunday before more Uni work later
Charl - sort out Dan's holidays, book you flights and then we'll sort booking out.
Doesn't matter too much on a few days either way. Just book the cheapest flights you can find!

Glad I got talking holidays on here for you! Looks amazing Charl xxx

Thanks Jenny! It's got Charl a holiday and me a booking! If you come some time I'll do you a discount too! :8855:

Back