eee look another food diary!

Me too! I do what I think is a big shop and I'm there again a few days later!

At least I have enough meat/fish to make meals for another few weeks just need to buy some more fresh stuff next week. Yay to cheap shops!

Well I've been writing since 9am and just handed in my penultimate essay... Nearly there and some nice light is shining in my direction! I'm pretty happy with that essay too I think. I get so worried as you don't get any back until they're all handed in so if you're getting something massively wrong with your technique it's too late to change anything. Scary as this is the first graded year. Massive fingers crossed I'll do ok, am really hoping for mid 60's, I want to have improved on last year where my average was 60. Looking at my last year essays they're def better but they expect more so we'll see. Going to work on the last one tonight and go to the library for the rest of the week.

Food wise haven't really had time to eat, really hungry now! Daniel made me breakfast tho bless him.

Red day - Tuesday

Breakfast : salmon and poached eggs on toast (hexB) butter (1.5syns)

Really late lunch : ham salad (mixed leaves, cucumber, celery, cherry tomato, beetroot, red onion) light salad cream (1.5syns)

Dinner : lamb shank with roast new potatoes (hexB) broccoli, cabbage and carrot

Got sweet cravings so made 1/2 pack choc angel delight with hexA milk (6.5syns) and a sausage (4.5syns)

Drinks - lots if water and coffee (hexA)

SYNS - 14

Attachments

• image-1509957332.jpg
    image-1509957332.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 47
  • image-1968020331.jpg
    image-1968020331.jpg
    592.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
My last one is Friday, going to start it tonight just need to complete a placement diary so it's not too strenuous! X

Good luck with the final essay!

Thanks girls! Just picked one up, 62, it's ok but not exactly brilliant, fingers crossed I do better on the next few.

Flights booked last night Jen! Exciting!

Ok foods today.. Think I'm gonna do EE as I'm popping to town and fancy some sushi

EE day - Wednesday

Breakfast - small skinny latte (HexA)

Lunch - sushi. Yum! And some nice edamame beans (not sure syns?? 6syns ?)

Cadbury Freddo (5syns)

Dinner : pork steaks with lots of salad (mixed leaves, radish, peppers, red onion, cucumber, tomato) and a jacket potato (4syns butter and x light mayo)

Snack : HexB toast with sliced tomato

SYNS - 15

Attachments

• image-2244721430.jpg
    image-2244721430.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 52
  • image-1946197874.jpg
    image-1946197874.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Exciting news on the holiday Charl!

I can't wait to get a holiday sorted for next year been so long since had a sunny holiday. Last year was broken and off work for most of it then bought a house. This year its one of best mates wedding so need money for all sorts of bits for that. Next year I WILL have a holiday :p xxx

Yay! I can't wait Laura, the boys first trip abroad and on a plane, it's going to be a lovely way to end their summer break. :)

Ok settling down to start this report. I think I understand the structure now, I just need to work out my content and what to actually write about. Eek!

I obviously didn't do anything last night (apart from research how to actually write reports!) so have have a lot of work to do in the next 2 days, well day and a half!

Had a bit of a fight with dan as I'm stressed and need more support and he's not really getting it without me literally getting to breaking point. What is it about guys where they don't seem to get the message until you're a teary mess! Or maybe not all guys but certainly the ones I know! It's ok now and he's gonna get them from school and take them tomorrow so I can just work without needing to leave and sort everyone out every 2 minutes. Phew!

Scales are looking much better down to 13st7 which is much better than seeing 14st1 on them on Sunday night :( hopefully after another red day they'll go down a bit more for WI tomorrow.

Anyway.. Food for today..

Red day - Thursday

Breakfast : x lean bacon & poached eggs on hexB toast

Study snack : strawberries, melon and a kiwi plus a cake bar thing (8syns)

Dinner : SW cheeseburger (hexA) with hexB wedges, SW coleslaw and salad. Beetroot and gherkins. x light mayo (1syn)

Drinks : water, tea and coffee (hexA)

Exercise : 45 min walk, plus 40 crunches and 20 reverse crunches. (might repeat that again tonight)

TOTAL SYNS : 9

Attachments

• image-744189933.jpg
    image-744189933.jpg
    552.6 KB · Views: 53
  • image-2747667495.jpg
    image-2747667495.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 45
  • image-663933996.jpg
    image-663933996.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
To be fair, its probably my fault as I'm so snappy and stressed, and haven't actually slept a lot in the last month, but he has a really quick temper too to when one of us goes it escalates into a blow out quite fast. Although we usually resolve it fast too, like I've made my point and now he's come around and realised he isn't doing what I need and said what can I do, he won't admit I'm right but he's doing what I need which is the main thing.

Are things sorted out for you guys now Jen? Things ok? xx

Iv been so stressed with my uni work these past few weeks as well charl so its not just you! Im normally a laid back person, nothing stresses me and i always think, dont panic it will gt done. But recently iv just had so so so much work iv been getting migraines, not sleeping, crying all the time, just cant wait for it to be over! Had my last night out with the uni girls last night because we have broken up for summer now so that was nice, my last piece of work is in for tuesday so the end is near! Just think in a few more days we will be free for the next 4 months haha!

I know! It's going to feel amazing at 4pm tomorrow when this has been handed in! I have been sat at my table for 4 and a half hours now and haven't really managed anything productive towards my report. I THINK I've found my report objective.. 'The impact of practitioner involvement in free play time' I think based on what I observed I can discuss that pretty well in a report.

I have so much to do and now the boys are home it's not really happening :(

IM FINISHED IM FINISHED! Yay! Just got home from the assignments office so so happy 2nd year is done and these modules, I haven't enjoyed many of them that much at all. Lost focus totally so really happy to now have the summer to enjoy being around the boys without being a stroppy stressed mammy!

Also had WI today and I was 6lbs down :) it's all carb bloat and water retention coming off from Amsterdam weekend and a bad weekend last weekend too but I feel much slimmer in myself from it which is nice. Going to have a day off tomorrow to celebrate then back on plan Sunday.

Ok foods today.

EE day - Friday

Breakfast : poached eggs on toast (hexB)

Snack : sugar free Mountain Dew and a curly wurly (6syns)

Really late lunch : aldi smoked salmon fillet in dill with salad (mixed leaves, celery, tomato, cucumber), x light mayo (0.5syns)

Celebration cake bar! (7syns)

Dinner : chicken and peanut curry (hexA koko milk) peanut butter (4syns) red curry paste (0.5syns) with babycorn, and green beans. Brown 'fried' rice with spring onion, carrots, cabbage & Peas plus king prawns. 1/2 tsp oil (1syn)

Drinks : lots of water and a few teas

Exercise : 35 min dog walk plus 40 crunches and some free weights stuff.

TOTAL SYNS : 19 ooooops!

Attachments

• image-2100817050.jpg
    image-2100817050.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 40
  • image-3314617094.jpg
    image-3314617094.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Thank you!! I'm so happy and calm already!

Now it's just the results part to wait for! Hopefully I'll get some back next week :) it's one I'm quite excited about too. X

Great news :) enjoy your summer! Chilled out bliss xx

Thanks Laura. :)

Ok went a little over SYNS yday by indulging in too many cake bars, I had 2. So an extra 7.5syns plus the 4 extra for day I already had on lil cake. Oops, so today hopefully going to keep it SYN free if poss. Well I have 3.5 I can have! The weather is so yucky! Was hoping so much for sun to enjoy my freedom. Wanted a big doggie walk then some drinks in the nice bar area of town called the Ouseburn.

Saturday - RED DAY

Breakfast : salmon and poached eggs on toast (hexB)

Lunch : some ham, a kiwi

Dinner: went out so didn't have any dinner.

Drinks : tea (1/2 hexA) milk, water.

TOTAL SYNS : 0 (not counting the gin and slimlines, i never do.)

Attachments

• image-1662902403.jpg
    image-1662902403.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Back