eee look another food diary!

Realised I forgot to update my foods yday.. So..

EE day - Friday

Breakfast - bacon, poached eggs and small wmeal toast (hexB)

Lunch : 2 kiwis, 1/3 pack Special K crisps and a curly wurly (7.5syns)

Dinner : chicken curry with brown rice and 2 samosas (SYNS ??)

Drinks : few teas, lots of water and a coke zero.

Total SYNS : ??? Samosa probs made it a lot!

Attachments

• image-1016807121.jpg
    image-1016807121.jpg
    561.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Today has been largely off plan, well lunch was as we had a spontaneous picnic so I had a French baguette sandwich. I've put some photos on of the lake :)

Went for a canny walk to a lake near us as the weather was super lovely. Got the first coat of paint on the table when I got back then tidied the kitchen and made the boys tea so busy day! Just sat down now!

EE day - Saturday

Breakfast : poached egg sandwich (hexB)

Lunch : 1/2 small baguette with pastrami, chicken and Gouda (hexA) some grapes and an ice cream sandwich from the ice cream van (SYNS??!!! LOTS!)

Dinner : brown pasta with bacon, mushroom, red onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes and spinach. Parmesan (3syns)

Drinks : 2 coke zero and lots of waters

Exercise : lots of walking round the lake, painting and sanding and cleaning the house!

Attachments

• image-2181620394.jpg
    image-2181620394.jpg
    656.1 KB · Views: 55
  • image-331587293.jpg
    image-331587293.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 53
  • image-1111387454.jpg
    image-1111387454.jpg
    807 KB · Views: 54
  • image-2836660938.jpg
    image-2836660938.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Lake looks beautiful - and the twins look like cheeky little imps!!!!

Pardon? I drink at least 2 litres of water a day ontop of tea etc. more like 3, as I get really thirsty. And I weight myself loads as I like seeing how my body responds to different food

Pardon? I drink at least 2 litres of water a day ontop of tea etc. more like 3, as I get really thirsty. And I weight myself loads as I like seeing how my body responds to different food
This was from an old helpthing the site asked if i would like to repost as it was removed before

Well typically I eat some baguette and gain 2.5lbs overnight! Honestly I don't know why I never learn, white bread does now agree with me at all!

2nd coat of paint on :) looks good!

Haven't had time for brekkie but off to my mams for lunch, then a big walk on the beach. Before hopefully getting the grass cut then out for 2 friends bday tonight. Busy bee!

Will update food later when I know what I've had.

Have a lovely day peoples xxxx

EE DAY - Sunday

No bfast or dinner.. Silly me.

Lunch : pork shoulder, fat removed, broccoli, peas, carrot & swede, roast potatoes (in oil - hexB) mini magnum (6.5syns)

Last edited:
Well I've nearly finished the table, just need to buy some wax to finish it off :) looks good! The 2 colours work so so well together. Bought another set of drawers so that's the next project, exciting! Want to get some smaller bits and pieces to start my etsy shop up, so there's a few at once.

Had a crazy old night on Saturday, way too much boozing and a very late night, only ate lunch on sat then got Chinese foods last night as there was nothing at all in the house. Had some leftover noodles for breakfast and then a SW spag Bol for dinner hoping there's not going to be too much scales damage on Friday. Fingers crossed! Back to it properly tomorrow with a couple of red days before Friday WI.

I failed a module today, I'm so so upset. I got a 70 on one and a 36 on the other so I'm really gutted and feel really let down, mainly at my tutors as they didn't sort my placement out until Easter when everyone else got theirs in nov it meant I couldn't use any of the guidance sessions or the summative work that helped as I hadn't even been to my placement. If it was any other module I'd accept it, it's just funny how the one they messed me around on for months is the one I've failed. When all my others so far are 61, 2 64's and a 70. So so upset and there's nothing I can do.

Ok so food today.

Bfast : leftover Singapore noodles

Lunch : nothing

Dinner : SW spag Bol with brown spaghetti and 4 little dough balls.

So lots of SYNS but not much foods.

Oh honey, sorry about your fail. Do you have to redo now? Really sucks, blimin tutors. Can you speak to anyone about it or too late now?
I had a serious off plan couple of days!

Project sounds exciting xxx

Charl - ((( Big Hugs ))) chica regarding the fail.
When you say there's nothing you can do about it do you litterally mean that? Or can you resit parts of it?
Go and talk to the tutors, make sure they really do know that you struggled on this because of their muck up.
And see if you do something about getting the mark increased because of circumstances.

I don't know my tutor has been pretty useless she just said not to worry!! I have to wait for the exam board in June, if I have to redo I'm capped at 40 anyway. I should be feeling happy I got a 70 and I'm not I'm just gutted about the fail. I keep reading it and I don't see how it's wrong, that's what I'm not understanding.. Like I could understand a bad mark from the comments but not how it's completely failed.. Oh well I just have to wait and see now what happens. She said she knows I usually get high marks so it must be upsetting and if I'd gone to lectures more then I would have known what to do, but they were on Fridays until 3 so I had no childcare so could only go to every other session, plus not even getting my placement until a month before it was due in and the course had finished just left me pretty much clueless! Argh!

On a brighter note just finished sanding/painting the side table, just have to wax it now. :)

Attachments

• image-3487876953.jpg
    image-3487876953.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 52
OK back to plan today, somehow I just realised I haven't eaten though, so I really should eat soon, I'm not very hungry though, hopefully 2 red days will sort out any post weekend carby bloat I have, although I'm not feeling very bloated, I'm actually not going to scales hop for a change and just wait and see what happens. Put a pork shoulder in the slow cooker for pulled pork buns later :) YUM!

RED DAY - Wednesday

Breakfast : none, some teas (hexA)

Lunch : I should probably eat, I'll make an omelette (ham, tomato, spinach, mushroom, red onion, cheese - HexA)

Dinner : pulled pork sandwiched with dry rubbed pork shoulder (fat removed) with wmeal roll (hexB) and SW wedges (hexB) with SW coleslaw (cabbage, carrot & red onion, x light mayo) and salad (mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, radishes) BBQ sauce & mayo (2syns)

Drinks : Lots of water, been so thirsty the last few days! some teas and some SF cloudy lemon pop.

Exercise : 30 min doggie walk + 50 crunches and some plank thingys.

TOTAL SYNS : 2

Attachments

• image-4284995617.jpg
    image-4284995617.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 51
  • image-1864405298.jpg
    image-1864405298.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
OK, weight has gone back to down 13st1.4 which I think is a 1/2lb loss from last week, although official WI isn't until tomorrow, so we'll see. Man oh man I'd love to see the 12's. That would be so cool, its probably not going to happen though for a few weeks. At least I have nothing planned this weekend so can stick to plan. Weirdly my chocolate cravings have disappeared?! Going to pick up my final essay mark today, I'm really not hopeful, in fact I'm terrified, the more I think about it the more I think I didn't answer the question. Grr. My new piece of furniture came in last night, so excited to start that one! Its a chest of drawers so a little bit bigger and they are really well made, and lovely solid wood, amazing for £16. Really struggling with how to start a blog?! I keep trying and its not making any sense which is annoying me. I'm not usually such a technical idiot, usually I'm pretty good at this kinda thing! argh.

Anyway... foods today..

RED DAY - Thursday

Breakfast : forgot to eat and realised it was 4pm before I are lunch, what's going on with me and food!

Lunch : poached eggs and toast (hexB)

Dinner : Roast chicken with a few roast new potatoes (hexB) roast BNS, lots of veg and mashed swede. (2syns gravy)

Drinks : Water, tea & coffee (hexA) SF cloudy lemonade.

Exercise : 40 min doggie walk, plus some crunches.

TOTAL SYNS : 3

Attachments

• image-3231218629.jpg
    image-3231218629.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Finished!

Attachments

• image-1983313751.jpg
    image-1983313751.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 43
Not sure really! I'm having a look on etsy for similar things and they're about 100 so as its my practice one like £80 maybe? I duno! Xx

Back