eee look another food diary!

Wow chica - it looke really lovely! For a first attempt that's absolutely brilliant.

I know I'm biased as I made it, but I'm really happy with it! I really think it's good work, can't wait to start the next project, sanding tomorrow then trying some chalk paints on it on Saturday.

Thanks everyone. If you want to have a look at my blog it's www.cherishedbycharlotte.com

Xxx

Wow Charl - you've done a lot of work already on your blog! Great going chica!

Thanks! I kinda didn't want to start it up without Having much to say, so did a few posts, probably won't do another one until the other piece is finished now. Pretty happy with what I've done so far :) fingers crossed I actually sell something now! Xx

OH MY GOD! The 12's came up on the scales this morn for WI! Yessssss! After 8 months battling with these 13's I'm finally there, target stone range. Super happy ESP after last weekend and boozy Chinese times. I was 13st1.5 last time I weighed in and this time I'm 12st13.5 so 2lb loss this week. Unreal as I've always been so slow to lose. Yayayay! Xxx

I mainly do 5/7 red days, but had the weekend off plan, so thought I'd just STS, my appetite has completely shrunk this last few weeks, so its probably more that than anything, I'm only having about 1200 cals a day, you'll get there love, its just slow going sometimes, I sloe lost for 18 months really, then finally its just clicking and it seems to be dropping off, which is nice.

Still with it, you'll get there. xxx

Blog looks great. I've considered doing something similar myself but I have these ideas and don't see them through so I'm feeling inspired! I have a chest of drawers that we were given by the OH's Nan that are in desperate need of an over haul so may give it a go! X

And well done on getting into the 12's that's fantastic! x

Well done chick, excellent work!! What is your target? xxx

Thanks Jen! It's 12 stone exactly, although you know how targets are I might get there and not be happy! To be honest I don't see how losing another 13lbs is going to make me look that different! I NEED to exercise! Do you go on your hols today?? How exciting! Have a lovely fam time xxx

Targets are blimin emotional places! Have been bouncing around my target for months now, put on 2lbs last week which is annoying. I seem to stick around 11 stone tho so maybe not destined for the 10s! Hols tomorrow, we've not been away for 2 weeks since honeymoon in 2007! Need so much blimin stuff tho and packing whilst keeping an eye on the boys is hard work lol xxx

Thank you!!

Yeah I bet jen! I guess its learning the balance isnt it, maintaining is going to be tough although I'm so programmed to cook sw meals now I feel bad having anything else! Its going out foods that get me. Have a lush time away with your boys xx

Ok today was supposed to be an EE day but ive lost my gusto a lil and had too many syns. Been into town, and got Jacks watch and my phones switched over, i've gone from iphone to andriod and I can't really work this new one out, all the layouts for apps are different and I don't like it! Especially this one!

Got my final mark from uni a 68! So this week a 70, and 68 and the horrible 36 report, what a contrast though, I'm definitely going to argue my corner as I think its a guidance issue rather than me, if this is the only module I've failed horribly and this is the one they messed me around for months on, I think that has a lot to do with it. Anyway.. SO my final average is 60 due to this crappy mark, but at least the higher mark today pulled me back into 2:1 territory, which I'm very happy about.

Going to sand my new project off in a mo, yey!

OK Foods, not going to add up syns as I'm having a do what I want (ish) day today.

EE DAY - Friday

Breakfast : WW sausage, bacon medallions, 1 slice black pudding, poached eggs & mushrooms on toast (hexB) (1syn)

Lunch : Sushi out with the boys

Snack : Walkers baked crisps (7.5syns)

Dinner : SW chicken, spinach and BNS curry (onions, chopped tomato) with an indian salad, and a TINY bit of brown rice I ate about 1/3 of what was on my plate, plus a pakora and lil onion bhaji (syns 15??)

Drinks : A few coffee (hexA) water, and SF cloudy lemonade.

TOTAL SYNS : 30??
I did only have like 2 syns on wednesday so maybe this could just be used as a flexi day with syns from then plus todays.

1370026662465.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question, does cous cous have to be synned on red days? Well done on your fi al mark, won't get mine for another month yet :( defo stand your ground with that 36, it's clear from your other marks that it can't be down to you

I just checked and cous cous is 5syns per 28g dried weight or 1.5syns 28g cooked weight. Red days I usually have an omelette, poached eggs and salmon on toast, a roll with ham etc, cold meats with sw coleslaw and pickles, roast dinners with roast squash and mashed swede to replace potatoes/parsnips, stews, burgers, spag bol w/hexb brown spaghetti which I bulk out with a grated courgette, goulash with hexb roast new potatoes, if im rushed I have weetabix for my hexa&b I do find I skip meals a bit though which obviously isnt healthy.

Theres some ideas to get you started :D

Back