eee look another food diary!

Wow - well done Charl that's great going . . . and you're in the 12's. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
To be honest I don't see how losing another 13lbs is going to make me look that different!
You'd be surprised hun. The last stone that I lost made a huge difference.
During my weight loss, the inch loss went in fits and starts.
For the first stone - there was no real difference. In fact I thought I actually looked fatter. Still in my TIGHT size 20's - although I suspect I'd been in denial and should really have been wearing a size 22 to start with as the 20's were VERY TIGHT when I started.
The second stone didn't make much difference either - although the size 20's were no longer tight and fitted nicely.
But during the loss of the 3rd stone the inches really started to fall off and I went down to a size 16 top and 18 bum.
4th stone - not a lot of change in size really although 18 bums were a bit on the baggy side.
Last stone meant I lost another size all over! So hit the 14 top/16 bum that I'd been aiming for.

We're all different though and other people on here have lost about a size per stone. I wish as I would now be a size 12.

I think that was my problem Bev, I was in denial I was a size 20 by living in leggings and baggy tshirts. I was so gutted when i put some size 18 work pants on and they were far too tight its what sparked the serious weight loss effort off. I'm a 16 now which is good but I dont think I'll get much lower than a 14 as my tummy is so wrecked from twin pregnancy and c section. My legs are really muscly too as I rode horses for years growing up and the muscles never really went away, my arms are pretty muscly too and I have a big ribcage so I think I would look odd if I kept losing. Ive never really been 'slim' so I dont even know what I'll look like. Strange!

My legs are really muscly too as I rode horses for years growing up and the muscles never really went away,
Me too chica - and not only did I ride but I went Ice skating, did tap/ballet 3 times a week and I was a gymnast. Not a lot of hope for me on the leg front.
Also I've got HUGE hips so no way will I ever get back to a 14 bum.

my arms are pretty muscly too and I have a big ribcage so I think I would look odd if I kept losing.
Now this is a problem I don't have. I was useless at press ups/pull ups as my arm muscles are weedy - although my shoulders are big as I also did swimming (did I mention this :8855:) and my strokes were breaststroke and butterfly!

Ive never really been 'slim' so I dont even know what I'll look like. Strange!
Charl - You're 5' 9" so 12 st sounds perfect to me. You deffinately do not need to be too thin.

You've done amazing :)

Im trying to get to grips with sw to maintain. Wouldn't mind going 7lb lower at most.

I agree sounds perfect for your height :) I seem to be shrinking was 5'6 at 20 now I'm barely 5'3 lol

Glad to see your doing well, I feel your pain with university stress! !

Xxx

You've done amazing :)

Im trying to get to grips with sw to maintain. Wouldn't mind going 7lb lower at most.

I agree sounds perfect for your height :) I seem to be shrinking was 5'6 at 20 now I'm barely 5'3 lol

Glad to see your doing well, I feel your pain with university stress! !

Xxx

Rebekah! So nice to hear from you! How have you been since your op?

Lots of us on my thread have been doing sw for ages so feel free to ask any advice as sw is second nature to most of us, or at least the rules if we always follow them is a different thing entirely!

Hope you're well xxx

Had a nice day went to Corbridge which is this lush village not too far outside Newcastle. Lovely little shops and they sell the chalk paint I need took the dog too and had a lush walk along the river :)

Ok food today started out with good intentions but went off track with my fave dinner of yummy picky stuff. So I guess its an ee day but had lots of syns so maybe flexi syn day and I'll drop back to 10 syns the rest of the week.

EE day - Saturday

Breakfast - bacon and poached eggs on toast (hexb)

Lunch - none

Dinner - lots of yummy fish things salmon, tandoori squid & prawns, m&s salads, mozarella/basil/tomato/spinach salad, rye bread, some crab pate. A count on us choc sundae (8.5syns) not sure how to syn the rest!

Lots of syns today! Oh well back to it tomorrow

Hope everyone had a nice Saturday??

Xx

Attachments

• 1370121956878.jpg
    1370121956878.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 1370121981048.jpg
    1370121981048.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 1370121995120.jpg
    1370121995120.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 1370122007291.jpg
    1370122007291.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 54
. . . I seem to be shrinking was 5'6 at 20 now I'm barely 5'3 lol
Blumin' 'eck! That's some shrinkage. I've shrunk too but only by about half inch!

Hey, just a quick one, been catching up since my camping in the depths of Exmoor!
Well done on the 12s lady xx that's a fab achievement :)
Love the little table, and your blog looks great too!
Woo hoo, you're on a roll!!
Xx

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been totally awol on the SW front, in usual me style fashion, I get a great result and go off the deep end! I haven't exactly been completely off plan, I'm just feeling absolutely ravenous this week (I suspect some PMT action is the culprit, as I'm being a horror to Daniel as well!) Eating way too much bread, on saturday we had a lush picky dinner, all my fave things, so not SW really at all, loads of marksies salads, fish and rye bread, was yummy! And I had 2 bulmers. Sunday I went out for lunch with some friends I hardly ever see now and we had lots of yummy Tapas, and I had 2 shandys, then steak and salad for dinner. Yesterday I had some salad and a BBQ for dinner, which was all good, until I got the munchies and had about 4 pieces of toast! argh! haha, silly toast! Oh and an ice cream! Then today was the same!! Had salmon and poached eggs for breakie, fruit for lunch then an ice cream (Darn you SUN!) and some homemade pesto on brown spag, with roast chicken, garlic green beans and salad, and now some more toast! I'm just sooooo hungry!

Been a busy little bee though, got my drawers finished, and that you for looking at my blog those who have :) I also have a fb shop set up now, so feel free to like and share if you wouldn't mind :) that would be fab fab fab!

Got the meadow out back (my grass was insanely long!) finally cut, well I say cut, we actually had to shear it, as we don't have a strimmer! Then cut kinda as best we could, and then I did it again tonight, so now my grass looks awful as we let it get so bad, but lots of exercise trying to sort it out!

Anyway, I'm going to be strict with myself for the rest of the week, red days it is!

Hope you are all ok?? Whats been happening? Chloe how's the red days going?? Bev are you ok? And Lou! How was camping?? fun fun?

xxx

Although you've been off plan your food sounds so good hahaha! Getting my head round red days now I think, just been having no carbs during the day and a portion of potatoes with tea. Off out for tea with my best friend tomorrow who I haven't seen in 6 months due to different unis so I'm kinda dreading it syns wise because I just know loads of food and wine will be consumed!

Hey Lady AWOL!
I'm so easily led astray when I've had a good run too, doesn't take me a lot!
And I have no idea what is with my need to consume- I realised this avo though I don't even think I'm hungry??? So why do i need to eat? Can't be boredom as I have so muh to do!!

Camping was lovely thanks:) apart from arriving in torrential rain having driven for two hours! We got the tent up and I cooked a Charl special - chicken, bns and spinach curry for everyone :) love that recipe!
Was a really nice break and the last two days were glorious sunshine so well worth it :)
Went to see the doc today to have my implant taken out, as I'd mentioned, and was gonna talk about the copper coil as you'd suggested.. Came out with the copper coil fitted (ouchy ow :(feeling better now) and gotta go back for the implant to come out in a couple of weeks! Was completely not psyched up for it, but glad it's over and done with! Now to get rid of the hormones... Fingers crossed:)
Wi tomorrow and hoping the holiday damage not too bad..
When you're ravenous and on plan what do you munch? I've stuck to carrots and fruit today (totally in satisfying!), and was doing red as wi tomorrow, but in hindsight should have filled up on a green..??

Loving your blog Hun, looking fab xx

Evening Charl. Feeling much better thanks. Back to normal now - well as normal as I ever am :8855:

Your off plan days don't look THAT bad - just lots of extra hex's by the look of it, oh and ice cream and booze and . . .
But the point is you jept your actual food pretty healthy so don't fret too much.

Just off to look at your blog.

Although you've been off plan your food sounds so good hahaha! Getting my head round red days now I think, just been having no carbs during the day and a portion of potatoes with tea. Off out for tea with my best friend tomorrow who I haven't seen in 6 months due to different unis so I'm kinda dreading it syns wise because I just know loads of food and wine will be consumed!

Well done! Red days seem weird at first, but then after a while EE seems weird and only having 1 hexA & B! aww hope you had a lovely day catching up with your friend. xx

Hey Lady AWOL!
I'm so easily led astray when I've had a good run too, doesn't take me a lot!
And I have no idea what is with my need to consume- I realised this avo though I don't even think I'm hungry??? So why do i need to eat? Can't be boredom as I have so muh to do!!

Camping was lovely thanks:) apart from arriving in torrential rain having driven for two hours! We got the tent up and I cooked a Charl special - chicken, bns and spinach curry for everyone :) love that recipe!
Was a really nice break and the last two days were glorious sunshine so well worth it :)
Went to see the doc today to have my implant taken out, as I'd mentioned, and was gonna talk about the copper coil as you'd suggested.. Came out with the copper coil fitted (ouchy ow :(feeling better now) and gotta go back for the implant to come out in a couple of weeks! Was completely not psyched up for it, but glad it's over and done with! Now to get rid of the hormones... Fingers crossed:)
Wi tomorrow and hoping the holiday damage not too bad..
When you're ravenous and on plan what do you munch? I've stuck to carrots and fruit today (totally in satisfying!), and was doing red as wi tomorrow, but in hindsight should have filled up on a green..??

Loving your blog Hun, looking fab xx

Thank you love! Its just trying to get people to look at it I guess?! I don't really know how to do that, I guess it might just come with time, and the more I do.. Ah you got it!! I wish I could have one, its horrible the fitting isn't it, but once its done, its done and the no hormone thing is super good. I must admit I get pretty insane pmt but its better than throwing loads of hormones down my neck everyday.

Ah pleased camping was fun, where did you go? And yeah I love that curry! Its so so easy, and so super tasty, I have it on red days too by just having salad with it and tweaking a chappati as my hexB, so its well good.

Hmmm well usually I just give in to the hunger and have what i want, I have the WORST self control ever. I think I've reigned my hunger back in today, usually i'll try having fruit, then a glass of water and a cup of tea, and go and put some washing on/away to distract myself. Or I pick at lean meats, which probably isn't wise. I haven't done a green day in so long! Might try a couple next week and see how it goes.

xx

Evening Charl. Feeling much better thanks. Back to normal now - well as normal as I ever am :8855:

Your off plan days don't look THAT bad - just lots of extra hex's by the look of it, oh and ice cream and booze and . . .
But the point is you jept your actual food pretty healthy so don't fret too much.

Just off to look at your blog.

They really aren't horribly bad, I am pretty active most of the day too, so really I should be burning quite a few cals, I don't sit down that much, but somehow I've gained whats showing to be 5lbs.. It really is ridiculous how my body responds to just 'normal' food. Its not been excessive at all, and not takeaways or anything particularly fatty or fried, so god knows why it happens.

Back on it today though :)

Pleased to hear you're good Bev, hope Mr Pomm is behaving himself xx

Well today has been quite a quiet day, I'm super cold for some reason too, even though its pretty warm outside, very odd. The giant dresser came today, its really beautiful although far too big for my lounge, which is a bit rubbish, but I'm just making room for it, as this is a piece of furniture I plan on having a very long time, so hopefully my next house, whenever that may be, will hold it perfectly :) Just took the dog for a walk, school runs, and tidied up the house.

Ok foods..

RED DAY - WEDNESDAY

Breakfast - salmon and poached eggs on small wmeal toast (HexB)

Lunch - Apple & banana and a veggie burger

Dinner - Gammon steaks with skin on chips (hexB) pineapple, salad

Snacks - curly wurly (6syns) soreen malt loaf (5.5syns) A slice of gouda (HexA)

Drinks -Water, tea and coffee (hexA)

Exercise - 45 min doggie walk, and lots of crunches.

TOTAL SYNS - 11.5

Last edited:
Thank you love! Its just trying to get people to look at it I guess?! I don't really know how to do that, I guess it might just come with time, and the more I do.. Ah you got it!! I wish I could have one, its horrible the fitting isn't it, but once its done, its done and the no hormone thing is super good. I must admit I get pretty insane pmt but its better than throwing loads of hormones down my neck everyday.

Ah pleased camping was fun, where did you go? And yeah I love that curry! Its so so easy, and so super tasty, I have it on red days too by just having salad with it and tweaking a chappati as my hexB, so its well good.

Hmmm well usually I just give in to the hunger and have what i want, I have the WORST self control ever. I think I've reigned my hunger back in today, usually i'll try having fruit, then a glass of water and a cup of tea, and go and put some washing on/away to distract myself. Or I pick at lean meats, which probably isn't wise. I haven't done a green day in so long! Might try a couple next week and see how it goes.

xx

That doesn't sound so different to what I do..!
I inadvertently had a green today- went super free all day- usual hex muesli for breakfast, fruit and carrot in between, then my fave lunch of lm rosemary and red onion sausages with baked tomato and mushroom.. Kids asked for egg and beans on toast for tea so I did the same for me with sw chips as I really fancied it! Yum! I think I pigged yesterday which didn't help wi, even though all on plan..!

Womb feels fine today after yesterday! Lol! Just gotta get this thing out of my arm next to get rid of the hormones.. What is it you can't have? My oh was really surprised and said it sounded awful, but not long ago he was suggesting I looked at alternatives! Men!

With the blog thing you might find twitter reall good.. I know someone thru twitter whose built their business massively relying on it.. Have you got an account? Xx

Food sounds amazing yummy

I'm pretty much healed up now looking forward to my first summer without l cups!

So far I like sw but it's not going well with my tummy! Stress uni and life us aggravating my Crohns. Trying hard to continue but today and yesterday any super free just made me sick Ughh! Gonna give it another fortnight!

Been doing mainly green days. . Red was fine too.. like having the two healthy extras in back up! !

Xx

Lou I can't have a coil as I have a retroverted womb and it just hurts, and the pill makes me insane.

I have a twitter account and I'm trying but I'm not sure I'm doing it right?!

Rebekah! Pleased to hear you're physically good although hope the emotional stuff gets better. I find since s&s green days don't agree with me. Neither really do EE. I can only really do red or I bloat up straight away.

Ok foods today ...

RED DAY - THURSDAY

Breakfast - salmon sandwich (hexb)

Lunch - mackerel salad (1syn) 2 slices of gouda (hexA)

Dinner - tuna steak, new potatoes (hexB) broccoli with garlic & chilli, crispy kale, cabbage with onions.

Drinks - water, a few teas (1.5syns)

TOTAL SYNS - 2.51370523294098.jpg

Back