eeeeeeeeeeek ive eaten all my packs

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by greentea, 14 November 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    and its only half 4, i usually save at least one for a night time snack, how will i get through the day, should i have another wee sneeky one?
    HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I don't think so. I would just drink some water chill out, find something to keep you occupied so that you don't think about it!

B x

4. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    lol think it may be an early night for me tonight

5. bekimo

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good Point! I went through this too!! :D

B x

6. munkypooh

munkypooh Warning-Contains Nuts

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    When I did CD (briefly) I always split my packs into 2 or 3 anyway, so i could sometimes have a tiny bit of one if I needed extra one day...
    If you can manage without and just have an early night then you probably are best, but I personally don't think it's a good idea to let yourself get to the point where you are trying to get to sleep feeling absolutely starving... surely that's your body trying to tell you something!!

7. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Some days I was finished all my packs by noon andjust had savory drinks and flavoured water the rest of the day. So long as you don't start having the following days' 'food' to make up for it I'm sure you'll be fine.
    I foudn towards the end that I'd usually have had everything by 3pm, then went to the gym in the evening rather than sitting thinking I should have dinner.
    And I never got hungry.
    Just keep drinking that water.

8. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    How did you manage

Maybe you had an early night to take your mind off it.
    Idon't think I could go that long without a pack. i try and space mine out so I've got a treat one before i go to bed.
    I hope you managed. i'm sure you did.
    Hopefully you are sleeping peacefully now.:nightf:

9. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    that wasnt as hard as i thought it would be didnt feel hungry at all but i just had the early night anyway

10. bekimo

Diet:
    Cambridge
    At least you know for future that you can do it!

B x

11. Nelliduff

Nelliduff Getting there slowly ...

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done GreenTea - I just read your post and was thinking that I had the same experience during the week. I planned that if I was really really hungry, I'd eat the pack I accidentally missed last week when I was busy (and am now keeping aside "just in case"). However, each time I thought I was starving I drank some water with the berry flavour - and would you believe, I was fine. :D
    Glad you made it though and Good Luck.
    Nelli

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.