EEEEEEEKKKKKKK! PIZZA!

Tamlyn

I am having a mare of a couple of days i absolutely flew through days 1-4 days 5 +6 however have been more challenging I WANT food propper chewable yummy delicious tasty food :(
I have just cooked my 4 yr olds tea and its one of my favs pizza and salad. All iwant to do is sneak into the kitchen and snaffle the remaining half of pizza as fast as possible. :eek:
im even dreaming about food :cry:
Please for the love of god let this feeling pass. :sigh:

STEP AWAY FROM THE PIZZA! It really won't be worth it. Remember - nothing will taste as good as being slim will feel. You don't want to undo your good work so far for a bit of fatty, greasy pizza. Be strong! And go and distract yourself with something else! x

i stood and sniffed it whilst chewing crushed ice cubes! im now sat with a peppermint tea feeling pleased with myself for resisting the evil (yet yummy smelling) pizza. Tommorow tea time i will be putting vicks vapour rub under my nose to block the trecherous smells!

Well done......you were very strong and should congratulate yourself........the vicks is a good idea if the smell bothers you.....I used to love the smell of the food........strange !!!

Well done hunni bet your over the moon with yourself!!

Thank god my alyssia is still on cow and gate!!

Maybe tomorrow cover the left overs in salt straight away before u can even think about nibbling that way the food is ruined an you will put it straight in the bin without torturing yourself!!
Xx

The smell of food can be torturous. I was with friends yesterday in a pub and they were eating. Oh my goodness those chips smelt so good my tongue was hanging out :p

I drank my soda water and silently revelled in the compliments I had received earlier that day.

Plus I told myself it wasn't the chips that smelt good but the salt and vinegar and I didn't fancy a plate of that ;)

Back