Eeeeek part 2!

mrs-s

Gold Member
Hi! I had a diary in here about 2 years ago, it's a few pages down.. But anyway iv just been to the midwife today and I'm pregnant with my third baby!
I already have two boys who are aged 4 and and 17months. Iv had 4 miscarriages in the past so were hoping that nothing goes wrong this time.
With teddy I had hyperemesis and lost a lot of weight in the beginning. I ended up putting on about a stone and I lost it all within ten days but I'm still over weight now with one thing and another.

I will do a food diary again as it helped me last time. Not feeling that great right now so I'm not eating the healthiest.

Wednesday 9th October 2013

Vanilla options hotchoc
1 reeses peanut butter cup.
Carton of orange juice
Gregg's chicken and mayo salad sub
Can of coke
Bottle of irn bru
Fish finger and ketchup sandwich
Mr Kipling angel cake slice
Tuna sweetcorn and caper pizza
Glass of Pepsi max

As you can see sugary drinks are getting me through right now!
Will update the rest later x

Last edited:
Hi and congrats !
Sorry to hear about your previous miscarriages . Hopefully this pregnancy will be a healthy and happy one for you.
Good luck :) xxx

Hi and congrats !
Sorry to hear about your previous miscarriages . Hopefully this pregnancy will be a healthy and happy one for you.
Good luck :) xxx

Thankyou! I had my youngest baby after my miscarriages and I'm on different tablets that could help so fingers crossed! I have an early scan on the 28th booked :) should be about 8 weeks then! How far are you? xx

Ohh how exciting for you :) I'm only 12+5 so not too far ahead of you at all . Have you told anyone yet or are you keeping it quiet for a while ? x

Ohh how exciting for you :) I'm only 12+5 so not too far ahead of you at all . Have you told anyone yet or are you keeping it quiet for a while ? x

Told a few people but only close friends and my mum and sister, those who will no doubt guess anyway really! Have you had your scan yet then? X

Congrats on getting your bfp. Sorry to hear about your previous miscarriages, fingers crossed everything goes well for you :) x

Thanks!
Feeling sooo tired today! Just gunna make lunch early and hope LO has a long nap so I can!

Thanks! Feeling sooo tired today! Just gunna make lunch early and hope LO has a long nap so I can!

I remember the early tiredness so well. It disappeared for a while but now it's back with a vengeance. I've taken to afternoon naps too, it's the only way I can stay up past 9pm

I remember the early tiredness so well. It disappeared for a while but now it's back with a vengeance. I've taken to afternoon naps too, it's the only way I can stay up past 9pm

Haha iv just had a nice 2.5 hour nap and feel abit better! Doesn't help my oldest is in school now so have to get up at 6.30am! This is first pregnancy where I've had to get up at a certain time and I'm not a morning person anyway! Lol x

Hiya congratulation :) I remember reading your diary when I had my first (now 20 months) and on the 'what did your lo eat today' thread lol. Good luck with your pregnancy :) x

Hiya congratulation :) I remember reading your diary when I had my first (now 20 months) and on the 'what did your lo eat today' thread lol. Good luck with your pregnancy :) x

Thankyou! Are you pregnant again too? Iv just downloaded a new minis app and it's difficult to navigate haha x

Thursday 10th October 2013

Carton ribena
Can of coke
Carton ribena
3/4 cheeseburger pizza
Cherry Pepsi max
Sausage tomato and cheese pasta
Irn bru

Had to go to the docs this morning and turns out iv got a uti, got some anti bs and he also did HCG bloods to see how the pregnancy is progressing. Have the second set on Monday and should have my results by Tuesday! Fingers crossed x

Cup of tea 2 sugars
Bottle of irn bru
Daim bar dairy milk
Pepperoni micro pizza
Cup of coffee 2 sugars
Southern fried chicken sandwich thin
Curly fries with mozzarella
Bottle of irn bru
Crunchie ice cream lolly

Last edited:
Saturday 12th October

Golden syrup porridge
Gregg's sausage roll
party tuna sandwich triangle
1 mini sausage roll
Hot chocolate with marshmallows
Reeses crispy crunchie
Me Kipling angel slice
1/2 cheese burger pizza
Oven chips
Pepsi max

Argh gave up with this when I was feeling ill, no idea what I weigh right now cus I havnt weighed in ages! I'm 11+4 today and hve my scan on Wednesday so time to start eating abit better! Obviously over Christmas though I'll be letting myself have treats.
Really struggling with fruit and veg at the moment it's really not what I want to eat and I can only stomach what I really fancy at the moment! Hopefully I can improve this as I feel better x

I ate loads of rubbish in my first 16 weeks, I just couldn't face any kind of fruit or veg at all. If you feel sick or nauseous then my midwife said any food is better than no food, as long as you try to eat little and often.
Good luck at your scan :) x

Hi mrs s and congratulations!

I was the same for most of the first tri and a bit of the second, couldn't stand eating veg and I don't eat fruit anyway, was hoping that pregnancy might make me like it but no such luck. I remember trying to force down broccoli and stir fries and feeling so grim for it so I just gave up in the end and stuffed myself with toast! :/ Eat what makes you feel better, the taste for good stuff will come back soon and then you can think about eating healthily again. When MS starts it survival mode! Good luck for your scan :) xxx

Back