Eeeeek part 2!

Thanks girls. Yeah that's what iv been doing. Just eating whatever I can manage and not bothering what it is. I had hyperemesis with my last pregnancy so I know not to mess around and just eat as I can. I'm still taking anti sickness meds at the moment but not as much as a few weeks ago! x

Thanks girls. Yeah that's what iv been doing. Just eating whatever I can manage and not bothering what it is. I had hyperemesis with my last pregnancy so I know not to mess around and just eat as I can. I'm still taking anti sickness meds at the moment but not as much as a few weeks ago! x

Poor you, I was very lucky really with the sickness and didn't have masses of it, plenty of nausea and food aversions though. Hopefully it'll be totally gone very soon and you can enjoy your food a bit more. x

I'm really not so bad considering last time I was wiped out! I have to eat often and mostly plain and then I'm not too sick! It's disappearing steadily so here's hoping! Will post food diary later x

Sunday 1st December -

B - 2x slices of toast with butter, hot vimto

L - 2 toasted tuna mayo sandwiches!!

S - galaxy mistletoe cake bar, banana yoghurt

D - pepperoni frozen pizza and curly fries w mayo

S - fudge yoghurt

Drank, lots of cold vimto and a glass of coke.

Ordered my shopping to come on Wednesday and ordered lots of healthy stuff so I can start eating abit better from then!

Eurghh feel sick this morning! Just had my meds so hoping they kick in soon. Just drinking hot vimto for some sugar!
My oldest has got conjunctivitis so off school today cus I can't get him in the doc til this evening. I do a first aid course on Mondays so I don't know what I'm gonna do with him while I'm there!

Today I havnt ate that much really been abit off

Hot vimto
Bag of salt your own crisps
Toffee yoghurt
2x cups of tea with sugar and 2 chocolate biscuits (breaks at my first aid course)
Coke
Jacket potato with cheese and beans

Might have a snack later but not sure what. Knowing my mood it will probably be biscuits lol.

So last night I just had a glass of lemonade. Need to try and eat more today but we don't have much in until tomorrow when shopping comes!

B - cup of tea 2 Bourbon biscuits

L - oven chips and 2 slices of buttered bread and cheese

D - just ordered a donner kebab on naan bread and cheesy chips to share with DH! Shopping comes tomorrow though and iv ordered lots of healthy stuff!

Good luck, hope it goes ok xxx

Thanks girls it was perfect little baby wriggling around in there!

I was weighed though and was about 14st! I did have jeans etc on and after is eaten etc as it was 3pm and I normally weigh naked and first thing in the morning! Well I'm going to order myself some new scales cus I can't be that big so early! Decided I'm gonna do pro points and as if I'm breast feeding see how it goes, can have 48 a day plus weeklys. I didn't know I was gonna do it til later in the day though so today's not exactly been the best and been running around!

4th dec 2013

B - 4pp
Blueberry yoghurt, sliced banana
Cup of tea w sugar

S - 4pp
Jaffa cakes pod

L - 16pp
Sainsburys cheese and tomato sandwich
Thorntons mini brownie bites

D - 15pp
Southern fried chicken breast burger on a sandwich thin w cheese and mayo

S - 7pp
Jammy pink and white x2
Vimto jelly

Total = 46/48pp
Weeklies = 0/49pp

Last edited:
I'm starving today can't stop eating! I have a rule in pregnancy though that you obviously need to eat if you are hungry, sometimes baby goes through a growth spurt!
My new ww scales arrives and I was 14st 4.75lbs !!!! But did have my clothes on and it's middle of the day. Will weigh 'officially' tomorrow and then start my pp again (not used weeklies yet anyway) and have Fridays as my weigh in from now on. Much prefer weeklies to begin then anyway! I'm wondering whether to put my diary in the ww section too..

Hi Hun I think everyone has those days when you just want to eat and eat .. I know fruit doesn't satisfy the craving but I have been trying to eat fruit first as a way of filling myself up and then 90% of the time I don't want a treat because I'm full .
I've been doing ww the last few days too and I'm actually really enjoying it I have to day I do prefer it to slimming world I find the points system easy and convenient .
How far along in your pregnancy are you? X

I'm between 12/13 weeks I'm disputing it cus I measured 5 days ahead but they wouldn't change my due date! But for the moment I'm 12+1 lol.
Iv not done too badly still got 6pp after I eat my dinner so sure I can stay within that! x

Wow that's good I never have any points left after tea but I waste a lot of points on drinking sugary tea throughout the day bad I know but can't live without it
X

I was the same but pregnancy has put me off tea mostly! Ended up having something different for dinner as the kids didn't go to bed til late.

B - 6pp
Choc ready brek w milk

L - 15pp
2 crumpets w butter and dairylea light
Bowl of sliced banana, strawberries and banana yoghurt
Jammy Pink n white

D - 22pp
BBQ chicken pizza
Potato wedges
Mayo

S - 6pp
Toasted tea cake a butter

Total = 49/49
Weeklies = 0/49

Gah feel sick this morning. I weighed and officially 14st 3lbs hopefully I can get some off now over next few weeks before baby starts getting bigger!

Back