Eeeek not sure i dare ask this question!!!

Course you are but Maybe you could have said in your experience you put it all back presumably because you went back to old habits on as opposed to making a general sweeping statement about Vlcds :)

There does seem to be a common misconception that the minute a person stops a vlcd they put all their weight back on which isn't the case but statements like that don't help the perception of them that's all :)

It's interesting reading everyone's experiences.

My leader told me I should be on 29pp per day but when I put my figures into the online calculator, it tells me I should be on 26pp (confusing). I have decided to go with the 26pp per day because last time I did WW, I was on 29 then and gained a steady pound a week, which was very demotivating.

This time, I have stuck as closely as possible to my 26pp per day and have gone over by one or two a couple of days a week despite not doing much exercise. I have lost 2lb per week every week so far. I usually have the majority of weeklies left at the end of the week and I am trying to keep them for "slip ups" (or drink-ups!). When I've lost a couple more pounds I will start having about a third of my weeklies (still leaving some in the bank as a buffer) and see how that affects the weight loss.

I am just too scared to use them at the moment!

Course you are but Maybe you could have said in your experience you put it all back presumably because you went back to old habits on as opposed to making a general sweeping statement about Vlcds :)

There does seem to be a common misconception that the minute a person stops a vlcd they put all their weight back on which isn't the case but statements like that don't help the perception of them that's all :)

Well I'll know for next time! Fair enough i will explain myself next time! I've done vlcd's in the past and didn't put anything back on for years but again that was down to me nothing else! I agree about the misconception! I will probably do a vlcd again but right now I'm happy as I am! :)

WW is the best diet out there :) I see being on a vlcd as a necessary evil just now lol.

Good luck with WW don't come back to the dark side unless you have to ;)

;-) ha the dark side I know what you mean there but I have a wedding dress to fit into so as much as I love ww as its helping me with potion control I know I will end up back over there in a couple/few months will know more by October time will see how much I've lost and take it from there :) good luck to you too :)

Back